双语美文 | 为什么你存不下来钱?190322
点击上方蓝字一起学习
每周1、3、4、6早7:30更新笨老撕音频讲解
每周2、5、7早7:30更新非语音讲解版本
Don’t save what is left after spending. But spend what is left after savings.
不要把花剩下的钱拿来存,而是把存剩下的钱拿来花。
Wanting to save money is not enough. Anyway, there are a lot of things which didn’t come true although you wanted them to.
想存钱是远远不够的,毕竟你希望发生的事情并不一定就能发生。
Saving is a technique . It’s simple. It’s just not easy.
存钱是一门技术活,很简单,只是不容易实现。
If you only come to think about saving after you spend, there is no chance for you to accumulate a considerable fortune, because spending is always irrational.
如果你总是在消费之后才想着应该存钱,那你肯定存不下钱,因为任何消费都是非理性的。
The way that works is to make plans in advance.
真正可行的方法,是事先计划好自己的消费方式。
Would it be too much to use 40% of my income to rent an apartment?
每个月用收入的40%租房子会不会太多?
Is it really enough to save just 20% every month?
每个月只存收入的20%会不会太少?
Only by making it clear how much you want to save can you come to know how much you can actually spend.
你只有先计划好要存多少钱,才能知道自己实际上可以花多少钱。
General Savings Tips
笨老撕的实用省钱小技巧
1 Never buy without a coupon.
有优惠券才购物
2 Take advantage of credit card rewards.
利用好信用卡的权益
3 Make a grocery list.
列超市购物清单
4 Walk instead of driving if you can.
如果可以,少开车,多走路
5 Downsize your car.
降级你的爱车。
你感觉自己为什么存不下钱?
或者有哪些省钱心得;
写在留言处和大家一起来分享!
文章不错,点个赞吧!