地道表达hit the road其实是这个意思!按字面理解就错了 190225
点击蓝字,设为星标
每周1、3、4、6早7:30更新
点击收听音频 👇
Hit the road 出发
❖ We'd better hit the road, we have a long way to go.
我们最好出发吧,还有很长的路要赶。
Hit the jackpot 突然赚了大钱
jackpot 赌注
❖ Stop wasting your money on lottery tickets. You’ll never hit the jackpot.
别在彩票上浪费钱了,你不会发财的。
Hit the sack 睡觉
sack 麻布袋
❖ I have to get up at 6 tomorrow morning , so I think I'd better hit the sack.
明早我得6点起来,所以最好现在去睡觉吧。
Hit the bottle 酗酒
❖ Two months later he hit the bottle again. It’s just impossible for him to quit drinking.
两个月后,他又酗酒了。他根本不可能戒掉的。
Hit the ceiling 发怒
ceiling 天花板
❖ My boss hit the ceiling when he found out that it was I who made that silly mistake.
我老板发现那个愚蠢的错误是我犯的时候,他大发雷霆。
翻译句子;
写在留言处和大家分享!
I've got a bruise where I hit my leg against the corner of the table.
添加微信咨询报名
文章不错,点个赞吧!