查看原文
其他

500句超实用的英语口语,每天练5句,漂亮口语“脱口而出”!

365天陪你学 英语口语 2024-05-18

↓↓↓点击下方卡片,发现更多精彩↓↓↓


英语口·米老师说 

为了帮助大家提升英语口语能力,吉米老师整理了500句实用的句子,快跟着老师一起学习吧。






视界·实用口语

本文整理自网络,版权归原作者所有


1.为野餐做准备

Steven and John are preparing for a picnic. They're discussing what they should take along. 
史蒂文和约翰在为野餐做准备,他们讨论应该带哪些东西。

A: John, do you mind helping me prepare for the picnic? 
约翰,介不介意帮我准备野餐的东西?

B: Sure. Have you checked the weather report? 
当然可以了,有没有看天气预报?

A: Yes, it says it will be sunny all day. No sign of rain at all.
看了明天一整天都是晴天,不会下雨。

B: I'd like some toast and chicken wings. 
我想要些吐司面包和鸡翅膀。

A: Okay, please take some fruit salad and crackers for me.
好的,给我带些水果沙拉和饼干吧。

B: Done. Oh, don't forget to take napkins, disposable plates, cups and picnic basket. 
没问题。别忘了带餐巾纸,一次性的盘子和杯子,还有野餐篮。

A: That's great. We can also take the dragon kite with us. After the picnic, we can fly it.
太棒了。我们还可以带上那只龙风筝,野餐之后可以放风筝。

B: Cool. We can take shuttlecock and badminton racket. 
好的,我们可以带羽毛球和羽毛球拍。

A: Okay, it sounds good.
好的,听起来真棒。

2.野生动物保护区

Steven and Daniel are visiting the national zoo, and Steven is telling Daniel something about the wildlife sanctuary.
史蒂文和丹尼尔一起去参观国家动物园。史蒂文告诉丹尼尔一些关于野生动物保护的趣事。

A: Daniel, have you ever heard about the wildlife sanctuary?
丹尼尔,你听说过野生动物保护区吗?

B: Is that different from the ordinary kind of zoo? 
那和普通的动物园有区别吗?

A: Yes, of course. 
当然有啊。

B: So tell me something about it.
给我讲讲吧。

A: There are a lot of wild animals and also some special rules while visiting.
在那里有很多野生动物,而且在你游览的时候还有一些特殊的规定呢。

B: Special rules?
特殊规定?

A: There, you only have two ways for visiting.
在那里,你只有两种游览的方式。

B: Details?
说详细点。

A: On their bus or in your own cars. And you won't be allowed to get off the bus until you reach the special region. 
乘他们的车或者开自己的车,在你到达特殊区域之前是不允许下车的。

B: Why not? 
为什么呢?

A: Because it is dangerous to get out of the car or bus. You can just imagine how fierce the wild animals can be.
因为下车太危险了,你可以想象一下,野生动物是多么凶猛。

B: That makes sense, but that sounds interesting. Is there one in Beijing? 
有道理,这听起来太有趣了,北京也有这样的野生动物保护区吗?

A: Yes.
有的。

B: I prefer to go there next time. 
下次我要去那里。

A: You won't be disappointed.
你肯定不会失望的。

3.给某人加油打气

Jack was so nervous that he didn't perform well in the competition. Steven tries to cheer him up. 
杰克由于紧张在比赛中没表现好,史蒂文尽力鼓励他。

A: Don't worry, I'm sure you will do better next time. 
不用担心,我相信下一次你会做的更好。

B: I didn't realize it was so difficult, though I know I'm always too nervous in such competition. 
虽然我知道在这种比赛中我总是很紧张,但我没想到会这么难。

A: Doesn't matter. Forget it.
没关系,忘了它吧。

B: I don't think I performed well. 
我觉得我没有表现好。

A: Oh, that's much better than I did. 
比我做的好多了。

B: Can you tell me how to improve myself? 
你能告诉我如何提高吗?

A: There's no secret at all. The only thing for you to do is to practice more. You will succeed. 
这个没有秘诀,你唯一要做的就是多练,你会成功的。

B: Thank you for your encouragement. 
谢谢你的鼓励。

4.抱怨

Steven and Dan are complaining about the food and price of their dining hall. They hope the situation can be improved. 
史蒂文和丹在抱怨食堂的饭菜和价格,他们希望情况能得到改善。

A: This dining hall is the worst ever. 
这个食堂最差劲了。

B: Yeah, they raised the price, but the food there still tastes like garbage.
是的,饭菜涨价了,却依旧很难吃。

A: And they never deal with our complaints.
而且他们从不理会我们的投诉。

B: Nope. I heard that nearly 2000 students have signed a petition showing our  dissatisfaction with the food, price and service. 
就是。我听说有将近2000名学生在请愿书上签名了,表达我们对实物价格和服务的不满。

A: Do you think it will work? 
你说这管用吗?

B: Many hands make light work. I think it will force them to improve a little. 
众人拾柴火焰高嘛,我想总能让他们改进一点吧。

A: I hope so.
但愿如此。

5.偷东西

Steven has stolen 100 Yuan from Jim, and he feels so ashamed to admit that.
史蒂文偷了吉姆100元钱,他感到很羞愧而不愿承认。

A: I heard that Jim lost 100 Yuan. Do you know that? 
我听说吉美丢了100元钱,你知道这事儿吗?

B: I don't know. 
我不知道。

A: Really?
真的吗?

B: Yes.
是的。

A: But some classmates said you took the money.
但有同学说是你拿了那100元钱。

B: It is not true. 
不是的。

A: Look at my eyes.
看着我的眼睛。

B: Well, I confess. I did it because I urgently need money to buy some medicine for my mother, for she is badly ill. I'm ashamed that I did that.
好吧,我承认是我做的。因为我急需用钱给我妈妈买药,她病得很严重。我为自己所做的事情感到羞愧。

A: Return the money to Jim and make an apology. I think he will forgive you.
把钱还给吉姆道个歉,我想他会原谅你的。

6.工作表现

Steven does well in his job, so his boss praises him and encourages him to learn more professional skills rather than to be proud. 
史蒂文在工作上取得了成绩,他的老板表扬了他,并告诫他不要骄傲,要好好学专业技能。

A: Hi Steven, you have finished a wonderful project recently. 
你好,史蒂文,你最近的项目完成的很好呀。

B: Oh, yeah, boss. Thank you for approving my job. 
哦,是的,老板。谢谢您对我工作的认可。

A: Don't be proud. You'll gain a lot in the following job.
别骄傲,你将在以后的工作中得到更好的锻炼。

B: Yeah, I believe it. But I want to know if you will give me a raise.
是的,我相信。但是老板,我想知道,你是否会给我加薪呢?

A: Steven, talking about salary is not smart. You're a new manager and you'd better learn more professional skills. 
史蒂文,谈薪资可不明智。你刚升做经理,应该多学些专业技能。

7.与某人争论

Steven thinks it's time for his son Mike to go to school. So he talks about this matter with Julia. But they have different opinions about that. 
史蒂文认为他的儿子麦克到了上学的年纪,于是和妻子茱莉亚商量,但是他们对此各抒己见。

A: I think Mike is the right age to go to school.
我想麦克到了去学校读书的年龄了。

B: But he's still so young and I like staying with him.
但是他还很小啊,而且我也喜欢和他待在一起。

A: I know, but both of us have to work and we can't squeeze time to take care of him. 
我知道,但是我们两个都要工作,挤不出时间来照顾他。

B: Hey, it is not so serious. I work on night shift from next week. I'll be free in the daytime. 
嘿,事情没那么严重。我下个星期开始上夜班,白天就有空了。

A: But he's old enough to attain knowledge from school. 
但是他也到了去学校学习知识的年龄。

B: He's only five years old. It's time for him to play.
他才五岁,正是玩的时候。

A: But you aren't only five years old, it's your duty to plan his future.
可是你不止五岁,你有责任为他的未来做计划。

B: No, I couldn't agree with you. It's his own duty to plan his own future. 
不,我不同意你的观点。为他将来做打算是他自己的事。

A: I don't want to argue with you. Anyway, I will send him to the school this year.
我不想和你争。不管怎样,我今年都要送他去读书。

8.预定桌子

Steven is calling a restaurant for booking a table. 
史蒂文正在给一家酒店打电话预定餐厅。

A: This is Hilton hotel. Can I help you? 
这里是希尔顿酒店,请问您有什么需要?

B: Yes, I'd like to book a table for dinner this evening. 
对,我想预定今天的晚餐。

A: All right. And what time would you like your table?
好的,什么时候需要?

B: Perhaps 7:30.
大概七点半。

A: Okay, but how many are there in your party? 
好的,请问你们有几个人用餐?

B: A party of eight.
八个人。

A: All right. Is there anything else I can do for you? 
请问你还有什么要求吗?

B: Can you arrange a table overlooking the river? We'd like to enjoy the evening view. 
我希望您能给我安排一个能俯瞰到河的位置,我们想欣赏一下夜景。

A: No problem. I'll arrange one for you. 
没问题,我会为您安排的。

B: That's great. Thank you. By the way, how late are you open until?
那太好了,谢谢你。顺便问一下,你们晚上营业到几点?

A: We are open until midnight. Would you give me your name? 
我们一直营业到午夜。请问您贵姓?

B: Steven Smith.
史蒂文•史密斯。

A: Okay, Steven Smith, a table for eight at about 7:30 this evening. 
好的,史蒂文•史密斯,今晚七点半,八个人餐桌。

B: Thank you very much. Goodbye.
非常感谢,再见。

9.闯了停车指示牌

Steven ran the stop sign. Now a traffic police is talking about the violation. 

史蒂文闯了指示牌。此刻,一位交警正在和他说交通违规的事情。


A: You ran the stop sign. May I see your driver's license, please? 

你闯了停车指示牌,请出示您的驾驶执照。


B: Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see the stop sign at the corner. I didn't mean it. 

哦,对不起,不过我刚才没看到拐弯的地方有一个停车指示牌。我不是故意要闯的。


A: That doesn't justify your violation. May I see your license, please?

这并不能为你违反交通规则的事实开脱,能出示您的驾驶执照吗?


B: Oh, sorry, I don't have it on me. Honestly, I forgot it at the house. But I have the insurance policy with me. Here it is. 

哦,对不起,我没身上没带驾照。我把驾照忘在家里了。不过我带了车的保险,给你。


A: Well, sir, your insurance looks good, but I still have to write you a ticket.

您的保险没有什么问题,先生,不过我还是得给你开罚单。


B: I understand, officer. I guess it's just not my day today. I will accept the fine.

我明白,长官。我想今天是倒霉的日子,我接受罚款。

10.考取驾照

Steven wants to get a driver's license. Now he's talking with his friend Bob about the driving test. 
史蒂文想要拿到驾照,现在他正和朋友鲍勃谈论驾照考试的事。

A: Hi, Bob. I heard that you had passed your driving test. Is it true? 
你好,鲍勃,我听说你已经考取了驾照,是真的吗?


B: Yes. A few days ago, I have no right to get a driving license, but now I get it. 
是啊,几天前我还没有资格拿驾照,但是现在我拿到了驾照。

A: Is the driving test difficult? 
考试难吗?

B: Yes, it can be quite tough. Many people fail to pass the test at the first time. 
是的,很难,不是每个人都能一次性通过的。

A: What does the driving test require? 
驾照考试要考什么呢?

B: You should enroll in driving school and then take a road test and a written test. After you pass both tests, you will get your license. 
嗯,报个驾校,然后参加路考和笔试,都过了就能拿到驾照了。

A: Oh, I see. I need more practice before I take the driving test. 
哦,我明白了,考驾照前我需要多多练习。

B: Don't worry about your driving test. I think you will pass the test and get the driver's license very soon.
别担心,我觉得你会通过考试获得驾照的。

11.买新车

Steven wants to buy a new car. Now he's negotiating the price with a car dealer. 
史蒂文想买一辆车,现在他正在和一位卖车人议价。

A: Wow, what a cool car. The styling of this car really appeals to me. 
这辆车好漂亮啊,这辆车的风格样式真的吸引了我。

B: Yes, this is a very popular car. 
是的,这辆车很受大众欢迎。

A: I want to buy it. How much does this car cost?
我想买下它。这辆车多少钱?

B: The car is beautiful, isn't it? Come on inside and we'll discuss the price.
这辆车很漂亮,不是吗?进里面来,我们商量一下价钱。

A: You can tell me here, I just want to know the price.
你可以在这里告诉我,我只是想知道价钱。

B: 50,000 Yuan. What a deal! That will, of course, include tax, license and registration fee. 
5万元。多划算呀!这个钱包括车税、车牌执照费,还有注册费。

A: I appreciate your help, but I think I'll look around a bit.
很感谢,我想我还是再看看吧。

B: Then, what price would be fair to you? 
那么你认为什么价格对你合适?

A: I think that 30,000 Yuan would be fair for this car.
我认为这辆车值3万。

B: I can see that you are a smart buyer. 40,000 is my best price.
看得出你很精明啊,4万是我给你的最好的价钱。

A: Can't you make it cheaper? I still can't afford the car.
你就不能再便宜些吗?这个价钱,我还是买不下这辆车。

B: 38,000 Yuan is my final offer. 
38000元给你的最低价了。

A: Um, okay, I'll take it.
嗯,好吧,我买下了。

12.奖学金

Steven and Mary are good friends. Mary didn't get the scholarship and Steven is smoothing her. 

史蒂文和马丽是好朋友,马丽没有申请到奖学金,史蒂文正在安慰她。

A: Mary, I have some bad news for you. 
马丽,我有坏消息要告诉你。

B: I have already known that. I didn't get the scholarship, right?
我已经听说了,我没有申请到奖学金,对吗?

A: Yes, the board was favorably impressed with your application, but the competition was very fierce. 
委员会对你的申请表印象深刻,但是竞争非常激烈

B: Can you help me? You know I do need the scholarship.
你能帮帮我吗?你知道我很需要奖学金。

A: I'm afraid I can't. I advise you to try again next year. 
这恐怕不行,我建议你明年再试一次。

B: Thank you, I will.
谢谢,我会的。

13.同班同学

Steven and Bill are deskmates. After the summer vacation, they returned to school. Now they're talking about one of their classmates in the classroom.

史蒂文和比尔是同桌,暑假后他们回到了学校,现在他们正在教室里谈论他们的一位同学。

A: Do you know that John isn't going to come back to our school? 
你知道约翰不回学校了吗?

B: Really, why? 
真的吗?为什么?

A: He has moved and held a party on July 1st.
他搬家了。而且7月1日那天组织了一场聚会。

B: It's a pity that I was traveling around Europe at that time.
很遗憾,那时我在欧洲旅游。

A: Even he's not coming back to school anymore, you still can call him and meet him on weekends.
虽然他不会回学校了,但周末的时候你还可以打电话约他见面。

B: You're right. I will call him this weekend and meet him.
你说的对,我这个周末就打电话给他,约他见面。

14。养宠物

Steven wants to keep a pet, but he has no idea in his mind. So he asks Alice to give him some advice. 

史蒂文想养宠物,但他不清楚要买什么。于是他向爱丽丝征求意见。


A: I want to keep a pet, but I don't know which one to buy. 

我想买只宠物,但我实在拿不定主意该买什么。


B: Dogs are nice, but they are really energetic, and you need to make sure they get enough exercise every day.

小狗很可爱呀,不过他们太好动了,最好每天都能带他们出去遛遛。


A: Having a dog would probably be too much work for me then. Actually, I was thinking of something a little more exotic. I don't want a common pet like a dog or a cat.

那养狗对我来说可能工作量太大了。实际上,我想要一只特别点儿的宠物,不想要猫狗这些常见的。


B: What about a lizard? Are lizards more along the lines of what you were thinking of getting?

养只蜥蜴,蜥蜴够特别的吧?


A: Yeah, are they easy to look after?

不错。蜥蜴好养吗?


B: Yeah, they're pretty low-maintenance. They eat almost anything.

嗯,挺好养的。基本上什么都吃。

15.生日礼物

Steven bought a beautiful dress for his wife Julia as a birthday present. Now Steven is showing it to Julia. 

史蒂文为妻子茱莉亚买了一条漂亮的连衣裙作为她的生日礼物。现在史蒂文正在把这条裙子拿给他妻子看。


A: Darling, this dress is for you, I hope you like it. 

亲爱的,这条连衣裙是买给你的,希望你喜欢。


B: Oh, very beautiful. Thank you, Steven, I like it very much. 

太漂亮了。谢谢你,史蒂文,我很喜欢。


A: Your birthday is coming and I think this dress suits you. Why not try it now?

你的生日快到了,我想这条连衣裙适合你。为什么不试穿一下呢?


B: My birthday present? I can't help telling you that I'm a happy woman, darling. I will come back soon. It fits me exactly. How does it look like?

我的生日礼物?亲爱的,我都忍不住告诉你,我是一个幸福的女人了。我马上回来。它很合身,看起来怎么样?


A: It displays your slender figure, Darling.

亲爱的,它衬托出了你苗条的身材。


B: The most important thing is that you bought it for me. I am happy that you know my size and style.

最重要的是它是你买给我的,很高兴你知道我的尺寸和风格。


16.国庆节

The National Day is drawing closer. Steven and Bill will have a week off. They're talking about the plans for the holiday.

国庆节就要到了,史蒂文和比尔将会有一周的假,他们在讨论假期的计划。


A: The National Day is coming. What are you going to do during the holiday? 

国庆节要到了,你假期准备做什么?


B: I have no idea. 

我还没有想到。


A: Why don't you go sightseeing? 

为什么不去旅游呢?


B: It isn't a good time because there must be many tourists in the scenic spots. What about your plans? 

现在不是好时候,因为旅游景点的人肯定很多,你打算做什么呢?


A: I intend to stay at home for the whole seven days and have a good rest.

我打算在家待七天,好好休息休息。

17.养花

Bill comes to visit Steven. Steven is talking about his flowers in the garden with Bill.

比尔来拜访史蒂文,史蒂文正在花园里和比尔谈论他养的花。


A: Oh, what a beautiful garden.

哦,好漂亮的花园啊。


B: These are my roses. The roses have been in flower for a week. 

这些是我种的玫瑰,这些玫瑰已经开了一星期了。


A: The garden looks lovely when the roses are in bloom. You must have a lot of pleasure in planting flowers.

玫瑰花开时,园内美丽诱人。你一定因为养花而获得了不少乐趣吧。


B: Yes, you're right. I love flowers and hence have taken to growing them. I take care of my flowers every day as if they are my good friends.

是啊,你说对了。我爱花,所以也爱养花。我得天天照顾我的花,就像朋友似的关心它们。


A: You did a good job, but I got tired of working in the garden. 

你太棒了,我对养花已经厌倦了。


B: Oh, I see. People who don't understand the nature of flowers won't be able to grow them well. I can help you learn more if you want to plant flowers one day. In this way, you need not be afraid of your own sweet flower garden's being neglected. 

我明白。不懂花性的人可养不好花。如果你有一天想养花,我可以帮你多了解它们,这样你就不用担心你那漂亮的花圃会被荒废了。


18.做家务

Steven has just got home from work. He saw Julia was doing housework. Now he's talking about the housework with Julia. 

史蒂文刚下班回到家。他看见朱莉娅在做家务。现在他正在和茱莉亚谈论家务事。


A: Darling, I'm back. What are you doing? 

亲爱的,我回来了。你在做什么?


B: I'm washing clothes. Are you hungry now? Wait for a moment. I'll cook dinner for you.

我在洗衣服。你现在饿了吗?稍等一下,我来给你做晚饭。


A: Julia, should we get a maid? 

茱莉亚,我们请个保姆吧。


B: I can do all the housework. We don't need a maid. 

家务事我都能做。不需要请保姆。


A: You have worked very hard in the office. If we can get someone to help you, you can have more rest. 

你在办公室已经很辛苦了。请个保姆帮你,你可以多休息。


B: We really don't need to. 

真的不用。


A: You're a good wife, Julia. But you must take care of yourself. 

你是一个好妻子,茱莉亚。但是你应该多关心你自己。


B: Give me some time to think about it.

让我考虑一下吧。

19.烹饪

Steven wants to eat dumplings today and his wife Julia asks him to help her in the kitchen. 

史蒂文今天想吃饺子,他的妻子茱莉亚让她在厨房里帮忙。


A: What do you want to eat today? 

今天你想吃什么?


B: I feel like having some dumplings. Let's go out to eat. 

我很想吃饺子,那咱们出去吃吧。


A: No need. I know how to make dumplings. Let's do it from scratch. Can you give me a hand in the kitchen? I don't think I can finish everything by myself.

不用了,我会包饺子,我们自己做吧。能到厨房搭把手吗?


B: Of course. What do you want me to do? 

当然可以了,你让我做什么?


A: Just trim vegetables for cooking. I will cut up the meat. 

择菜吧,我去剁肉。


B: I can do that. And I would like to make dumplings later. 

我会做这些,稍后我还要包饺子呢。


A: Yeah, you're my good helper, Steven. 

是啊,史蒂文,你真是我的好助手啊。


B: Absolutely.

那是当然。

20.中秋节

The Mid-autumn Festival is coming. Steven's Chinese friend Li Lei invites him to celebrate the festival together.

中秋节就要来了,史蒂文的中国朋友李雷邀请他一块共度佳节。


A: Will you go back home to celebrate Mid-autumn Festival?

中秋节你回家吗?


B: Sure. In China, it is important for us to have dinner together on Mid-autumn Festival. 

当然回了。在中国,中秋节这天在一起吃顿团圆饭是很重要的。


A: How will you celebrate?

那你们都怎么庆祝中秋呢?


B: Our family will enjoy moon cakes and watch a beautiful full moon together. 

我们会一起吃月饼,赏满月什么的。


A: I like eating moon cakes. There are so many different kinds of fillings in them and they're all very delicious. 

我很喜欢吃月饼,有很多种馅,很好吃。


B: Would you like to go home with me? We can celebrate the festival together. 

你愿意跟我一块回家吗?我们可以一起庆祝这个节日。


A: That's great. Thank you.

太好了,谢谢你。

21.电影明星

Steven's favorite movie star is Julia Roberts, and now he's talking about her with Jack. 

史蒂文最喜欢的电影明星是茱莉娅罗伯茨,此刻他正在和杰克讨论着她


A: She's so beautiful, isn't she? 

她很漂亮,不是吗?


B: Who? 

谁?


A: Julia Roberts.

茱莉亚罗伯茨。


B: Yeah, she is so charming. I like her too. 

是的,她很有魅力,我也很喜欢她。


A: It's said that her new movie is going to come out

据说她的新电影即将上映。


B: What's the movie about?

关于什么的电影?


A: I'm not sure. 

我不太清楚。


B: Isn't it silly to see a movie that you know nothing about? 

看一部你一点都不了解的电影,你不觉得很荒唐吗?


A: I already told you because Julie Roberts is in it. I like her because she's not only a great actor, but also is very generous to give a lot to many kinds of charity

我已经告诉过你了,我去看是因为茱莉亚罗伯茨出演了。我喜欢她,不仅仅是因为她是一个出色的演员,正因为她很慷慨,为许多慈善团体做出了很多贡献。


B: Yeah, she's great. I also admire her for her concern about society.

是的,她很棒。她关心社会,为此我也很仰慕她。

22.好邻居

Steven and Julia is talking about their neighbor Tom. 

史蒂文和朱莉正在讨论邻居汤姆。


A: I've heard that Tom is going to move. 

我听说汤姆要搬走了。


B: What? Are you sure about that? 

什么?你确定?


A: Yeah, he's going to move next month. 

嗯,他下个月就要搬走。


B: Where is he going? 

那他去哪里呀?


A: He's going to Canada and to live with his son. 

他准备去加拿大,去和儿子一起住。


B: What a pity. 

真遗憾。


A: Why did you say that? It's a good thing for him to live with his son. 

你为什么这么说?能和儿子住在一起对汤姆是一件好事啊。


B: I know that. But it's a pity for us to lose such a good neighbor. You know, I always appreciate Tom's company. 

我知道,但是失去一位好邻居对我们来说是一件遗憾。我真的喜欢汤姆做咱们的邻居。


A: Me too. But anyway, we hope he lives happily in the future

我也是,但不论如何,我们希望他日后生活地幸福。

23.谈论老板

During the work time, Steven and Susan are talking about their boss

上班时间,史蒂文和苏姗正在讨论他们的老板。


A: How do you think about our boss? 

你认为咱们老板怎么样?


B: He's the nicest boss I've had. 

他是我共事过的最亲切的一个老板。


A: Yes, I think he's the most relaxing person in management. 

是的。我想,他是管理层里最让人放松的一个人。


B: What's more, he said I was the hardest working person in the office. 

另外,他还说,我是办公室里工作最勤恳的一个人。


A: That's good. Maybe you'll get promoted.

那好啊,也许你会得到晋升。


B: I hope so.

我也希望如此。

24.户外烧烤

A: Is everything ready for the big family barbecue tomorrow?
明天家庭烧烤所需的一切都准备好了吗?

B: Yep. The steaks and chicken are marinated and I also bought hamburger buns.
准备好了。牛排和鸡肉都浸泡在卤汁中了,我还买了汉堡面包。

A: We should also cook a couple of dozen hot dogs and kebabs.
我们还应该做几打热狗和烤肉串。

B: Yeah, good idea. We can put some lawn furniture outside next to the grill. I also set up the tent outside so we can hide from the sun if it gets too hot.
是的,好主意!在户外烤架旁,我们可以放一些草坪家具,并支起帐篷,这样,太阳热的话我们就可以躲一下。

A: Great! I asked Grace to bring cups and serviettes as she is also bringing two big coolers for the beers.
棒极了!我让格雷斯再拿些杯子和餐餐巾,她正要去拿两个大冷却器用来冰镇啤酒。

B: This is gonna be a great barbecue.
这将会是一次很棒的家庭烧烤。

A: Oh, no, it's rainning.
天哪,不要啊,下雨了。

25.谈论书籍

Steven likes reading books, and now he's talking about them with his friend Dora. 

史蒂文喜欢读书,他正在和朋友多拉讨论书籍。


A: Hey Dora, what kind of books do you like to read? 

嘿,多拉,你喜欢读什么类型的书?


B: I read everything I can get my hands on, but I like love stories best. What do you think about the love stories? 

我拿到什么书就看什么书,但最喜欢看的是言情小说。你觉得言情小说怎么样?


A: I hate to tell you this, but they're nothing but sob stories. 

我不想说的,但是它们对我来说就是赚人眼泪的故事而已。


B: I don't think so. I like them. Then, what's your favorite book?

我不这么认为,我喜欢言情小说。那你最喜欢读什么书?


A: I'm fond of history books. 

我喜欢看历史书。


B: Oh, the history books are dull to me.

噢,历史书对我来说太枯燥了。




往期精彩(点击蓝色标题查看)


1.自然拼读法基本规则汇总,太全面了,快给孩子收藏!


2.20篇值得背诵的双语短文,背完口语16级,建议收藏(附音频)


3.这16部英文历史纪录片,建议家长和孩子一起观看,看完见识大不一样!(可直接观看)


▼长按识别二维码

关注“英语校长吉米老师”视频号

编辑 | Ada

免费送英语新概念语法大全

吉米老师免费学英语,天天送福利!

不会领取,请加吉米老师微信号:OHK008

吉米老师送你365免费英语口语学习群

马上点击左下角【阅读原文】进群吧


觉得不错,请点在看
继续滑动看下一个
向上滑动看下一个

您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存