马斯克所面临的人生最大挑战
One of the biggest challenges, I think, is making sure you have a live feedback loop.
And then maintaining that correct feedback loop over time,
even when people want to tell you exactly what you want to hear.
That’s very difficult.
对人生最大的挑战,是当一个人听不进不同意见了,自以为是,卡断了由批评而带来的“错误→反转→创造”的实时正循环,人就成了一具空有其表的行尸。
刹那抉择,刹那变易,刹那反转,刹那生死,刹那生成,刹那变易,刹那创造刹那平衡,刹那突破,刹那自新,刹那自在。
The biggest mistake in general that I’ve made,
我通常犯过的最大错误,
and I try to correct for that,
而我试图纠正这一点,
is to put too much of a weighting on somebody’s talent and not enough on their personality.
就是过于看重一个人的才能,而没有足够重视他们的性格。
And I’ve made that mistake several times.
我多次犯过这个错误。
In fact, I often say, “I’m not going to make that mistake again,” and then I make it again.
事实上,我常说“我不会再犯这个错误了”,但后来我又犯了。
And I think it actually matters whether somebody has a good heart. It really does.
我认为,一个人是否有一颗善良的心真的很重要,确实如此。
And I’ve made the mistake of thinking that sometimes it’s just about brains.
我曾错误地认为,有时候只需要聪明才智就够了。
They think that technology just automatically improves.
他们认为技术会自动进步。
It does not automatically improve; it only improves if a lot of people work very hard to make it better.
但技术不会自动进步,只有很多人努力工作,技术才会变得更好。
And actually, I think it will degrade if left alone.
实际上,我认为如果放任不管,技术还会退化。
You look at great civilizations like ancient Egypt.
看看古埃及这样伟大的文明。
They made the pyramids, but later they forgot how to do that.
他们建造了金字塔,但后来却忘了如何建造。
And the Romans built these incredible aqueducts, but they too forgot how to do it.
罗马人建造了这些令人惊叹的渡槽,但他们也忘了如何建造。
When I was a kid, I was wondering kind of what’s the meaning of life, like why are we here, what’s it all about?
And I came to the conclusion that what truly matters is trying to understand the right questions to ask.
And the more that we can increase the scope and scale of human consciousness, the better we’re able to ask these questions.
And so I think that there are certain things necessary to ensure that the future is good.
因此,我认为有一些必要的事情需要去做,以确保未来的美好。
Some of those things are, in the long term, having sustainable transport and sustainable energy generation.
其中一些事情包括在长期内拥有可持续的交通和可持续的能源生产。
To be a spacefaring civilization, and for humanity to be out there among the stars and be a multi-planetary species.
成为一个能够探索太空的文明,让人类可以在星际之间,并成为一个多星球物种。
I think that being a multi-planetary species and out there among the stars is important for the long-term survival of humanity.
我认为,成为一个多星球物种并在星际间活动,对人类的长期生存非常重要。
That’s one reason—kind of like life insurance for life as we know it.
这是原因之一,就像是为我们所知的生命提供的一种“生命保险”。
But then the part that I find personally most motivating is that it creates a sense of adventure and makes people excited about the future.
但我个人认为最有动力的部分是,它带来了冒险感,并让人们对未来充满激情。
If you consider two futures: one where we are forever confined to Earth until eventually something terrible happens,
如果你考虑两种未来,一种是我们永远被困在地球上,直到最终发生灾难,
or another future where we are out there on many planets, maybe even going beyond the solar system,
另一种是我们在多个星球上,甚至可能超越太阳系,
I think that second version is incredibly exciting and inspiring.
我认为第二种未来令人难以置信地兴奋和鼓舞人心。
There need to be reasons to get up in the morning—you know, life can’t just be about solving problems.
Otherwise, what’s the point? There have to be things that inspire people and make life worth living.
I’d like to, or I would probably aspire to, reduce the size of government.
我想,或者说我可能会努力缩小政府的规模。
And take a look at the regulations created every year—there are more and more constraints on what you can do.
看看每年制定的法规,它们对你的行动自由设置了越来越多的限制。
But there’s very little equivalent process to remove old regulations.
但是,很少有相应的程序来删除旧的法规。
And so, this is like the hardening of the arteries of civilization.
因此,这就像是文明的“动脉硬化”。
【育琨心得】
马斯克的好友马克·安德森在一个访谈节目上揭示了埃隆保持高效的秘诀。埃隆·马斯克本人也转发推荐了这段视频。主要有两条(特朗普总统的首要工程:保护美国的天才马斯克!王育琨| 原力觉醒 创造自我):
【心得:马斯克独知与独创力的密码】
版权声明