1. Could you please + 动词原形……？用来表示委婉的请求
---Could you please tell me your name?
--- Sure/ No problem. My name is Sally.
2. tell sb. sth. = tell sth. to sb. 告诉某人某事
tell sb. about sth. 告诉某人关于某事
Please tell me your name. = Please tell your name to me.
Please tell Maria about it. 请把这件事告诉玛丽亚吧。
3. help sb. do sth.= help sb. with sth. 在某方面帮助某人，帮助某人做某事
Please help us find him.
Could you please help me with English?
= Could you please help me study English?
4. want to do sth.= would like to do sth. 想要做某事
want sth. = would like sth. 想要某物
want sb. to do sth. 想要某人做……
He wants to visit Beijing. = He would like to visit Beijing.
I want/would like an orange.
Jane wants Kangkang to sing some songs with her.
5. show sth. to sb.= show sb. sth. 把某物展示给某人看
Maria shows a photo of her family to Kangkang.
6. My English is very good. =I can speak English very well.
7. live in+ 地点 居住在某地
live with + sb. 和某人住
He live in China with his parents.
8. know a lot about…… 知道许多关于……的事
He knows a lot about China.
What does he say in the letter?
He can speak some English.
like……very much/a lot 非常喜欢
like……a little 有点喜欢
don’t like……at all 一点都不喜欢
Many students in our class like English a lot, but I like it a little.
He doesn’t like chocolate at all.
11. a lot of+可数名词复数/不可数名词
I have a lot of English books.
12. every day 每天
each other 相互
some of them 他们中的一些
eat out 下馆子，到外面吃饭
13. play with sb. 和某人一块玩耍
like to do/doing sth. 喜欢(做)某事
She likes to play with Kitty.
14. Help yourself/yourselves to sth. 随便吃(喝)……
15. be kind to sb. 对某人很友好
They are all kind to me. 他们对我很友好。
It’s very kind of you. 你真好。
16. be glad to do sth. 很高兴(乐意)做……
I am very glad to be here. 我很乐意在这里。
Glad to meet you. 很高兴见到你。
17. let sb. do sth. 让某人做某事
Let me see.让我想一想。
Let us help you find him. 让我们帮助你找到他。
18. I am home. 我到家了。
Maria isn’t at home/in now. 玛丽亚现在不在家。
Welcome to my home. 欢迎来我家。
It’s time to go home. 该回家了。
---Does he speak English?
-- Yes, he does./ No, he doesn’t.
---What does your mother do?(书面) /What is your mother?(口语)
--- She is an English teacher.
---Where does she work?
--- She works/ teaches/studies in a school / hospital / restaurant / on a farm / in an office...
This is a photo of my family.
The young woman in red is my mother.
Is the young woman in red your mother?(变一般疑问句)
Who is the young woman in red?(对划线部分提问)
My grandparents, my cousin and I are on the sofa.
I have a big family. 我有一个大家庭。
I love my family. 我爱我的家。
1) ---Would you like something to drink ? 想不想喝些东西？
---Yes, a glass of apple juice , please. / No, thanks.
something to drink 一些喝的东西
something to eat 一些吃的东西
2) ---What would you like to have / eat / drink ? 你想吃（喝）些什么？
---I’d like some rice and chicken. / Let me see. 我想想看。
3) Would you like to have dinner with me? 想和我共进晚餐吗？
---Yes, I’d love to. / Yes, I’d like to.
--- I’m sorry, I have to…
4) ---What do you usually have for breakfast? 你通常早餐吃什么？
---I usually have milk and bread for breakfast.
have…for breakfast/ lunch / dinner 早/午/晚餐吃......
5) ---May I take your order, sir? 请问，要点菜了吗？
---Fish with vegetables and rice , please.
6) May I help you ? = Can I help you ? =What can I do for you ?请问要吃/喝/买些什么？
Would you like sth. / to do…? 你愿意/想……？
What / How about sth. / doing…? ……怎么样？
Why not do…? 为什么不……？
Let’s do…! 让我们干……吧！
Why don’t you do…? 为什么不……？
肯定回答:Yes, I’d like/love to. /Good idea. /OK. / All right./ I’d love that.
否定回答: No, thanks. / I’m sorry I can’t, I have to do…/ I’d like that, but I’m sorry I have no time.
---Do you know them?
--- Yes. They are my new classmates.
如：banana, egg, apple, orange, noodles, vegetable, hamburger等。
如：milk, chicken, bread, Coke, coffee, rice, juice, fish, tea, water, chocolate等。
（3）不可数名词若要表示数量，可用：数词+量词+ of + 不可数名词。
如：a glass of milk 一杯牛奶； ten bottles of apple juice十瓶橙汁；ten loaves of bread 十条面包
（4）some/ a lot of +可数名词的复数/ 不可数名词
1. 称呼：顶格写，常用Dear… 开头，表示亲切、客套，后面用逗号。