英语美文朗读:你是人间的四月天,带你走进诗意的春天
You Are the April of This world
Ode to Love
你是人间的四月天
—一句爱的赞颂
林徽因
I think you are the April of this world,
Sure, you are the April of this world.
我说你是人间的四月天;
Your laughter has lit up all the wind,
笑响点亮了四面风;轻灵
So gently mingling with the spring.
在春的光艳中交舞着变。
You are the clouds in early spring,
你是四月早天里的云烟,
The dusk wind blows up and down.
黄昏吹着风的软,
And the stars blink now and then,
星子在无意中闪,
Fine rain drops down amid the flowers.
细雨点洒在花前。
So gentle and graceful,
那轻,那娉婷你是,鲜妍
You are crowned with garlands.
百花的冠冕你戴着,你是
So sublime and innocent,
天真,庄严,
You are a full moon over each evening.
你是夜夜的月圆。
The snow melts,with that light yellow,
雪化后那篇鹅黄,你象;
You look like the first budding green.
新鲜初放芽的绿,你是;
You are the soft joy of white lotus
柔嫩喜悦
Rising up in your fancy dreamland.
水光浮动着你梦中期待的白莲。
You're the blooming flowers over the trees,
你是一树一树的花开,
You're a swallow twittering between the beams;
是燕在梁间呢喃,
Full of love,full of warm hope,
——你是爱,是暖, 是希望,
You are the Spring of this world
你是人间的四月天!
更多信息请访
Frank Huang 黄 新 渠 英 译
原文作者:林徽因
译者:黄新渠
背景音乐:春到湘江-王中山