查看原文
其他

天籁之音:情之深,念之切无人能及Tears in Heaven(泪洒天堂)

2017-04-03 当代汉诗平台


《当代汉诗平台》休闲一刻:天籁之音

编辑:天籁之音(taoran666)


《泪洒天堂》吉它曲https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?vid=j01358vfwvw&width=500&height=375&auto=0

童声版《Tears in Heaven》https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?vid=h0126q3c5lu&width=500&height=375&auto=0

克莱普顿版《Tears in Heaven》



Tears InHeaven

(泪洒天堂)


Would you know my name ifI saw you in heaven?

如果我在天堂和你见面,你还会记得我的名字吗?

would it be the same if Isaw you in heaven?

如果我在天堂与你重逢,我们还能像从前一样吗?

I must be strong, andcarry on

我必须学会坚强,勇敢支持下去

'Cause I know I don'tbelong here in heaven

因为我知道我还不属于天堂

Would you hold my hand ifI saw you in heaven?

如果我在天堂和你相遇,你愿意握住我的手吗?

Would you help me stand ifI saw you in heaven?

如果我在天堂与你再见,你愿意搀扶我起来吗?

I'll find my way, throughnight and day

再给我一些日子,我会找到我的方向

'Cause I know I just can'tstay here in heaven

因为我知道我还不属于天堂

Time can bring you down;time can bend your knee

时间能让你倒下,时间能让你屈膝

Time can break yourheart., have you begging please, begging please

时间能伤了你的心你只要祈祷 , 请你衷心地祈祷

Beyond the door there'speace I'm sure.

在那扇门后,我相信是块和平的乐土

And I know they'll be nomore tears in heaven

于是我知道,我将不再泪洒天堂!

Would you know my name

你还记得我的名字吗

If I saw you in heaven

如果我在天堂遇见你

Would it be the same

你我还能像从前一样吗

If I saw you in heaven

如果我在天堂遇见你

I must be strong and carryon

我必须坚强、坚持下去

Cause I know I don'tbelong here in heaven

因为我知道我并不属于天堂

Would you hold my hand

你会握我的手吗

If I saw you in heaven

如果我在天堂遇见你

Would you help me stand

你会扶我一把吗

If I saw you in heaven

如果我在天堂遇见你

I'll find my way throughnight and day

我会找到度日的方式

Cause I know I just can'tstay here in heaven

因为我知道我不能留在天堂

Time can bring you down

时间使人消沉

Time can bend your knees

时间使人屈服

Time can break your heart

时间使人伤心

Have you begging please

你是否向它求饶

Begging please

求饶

Beyond the door

在那道门后

There's peace I'm sure

必定是一片祥和

And I know there'll be nomore

而我知道将不再有人。


~分享是一种美德~


▼ 点这里,进入微店!

您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存