其他
影视|边看边学:央视英文版《西游记》火了!
城外那条河叫做子母河,我国二十以上之人才敢喝那河中水,喝了便要降生孩儿。你师傅和你师弟喝了子母河的水,成了胎气,想是要生娃娃了。 The river you drank from is Motherhood River. Only those over twenty in our country drink from the river, which makes us pregnant. I'm afraid your master and brother are pregnant now.
俺乃是五百年前大闹天宫的齐天大圣孙悟空!I'm Sun Wukong, the Great Sage Equaling Heaven who made havoc in Heaven five hundred years ago.
小的们,老孙回来了!Little ones, I'm back.
悟空,救我!
Rescue me, Wukong.
贫僧从东土大唐而来,去往西天取经。I am a priest from the Tang country in the East, and I am going to the Western Heaven to ask for holy scriptures.
我叫你一声,你敢答应我么?Do you have the guts to answer if I call your name?
师傅请下马,我去化些斋来。Master, please dismount while I go begging.
大王叫我来巡山!His Majesty sent me to patrol the mountains.
你这泼猴,又胡说!Impudent ape, talking nonsense again!
妖精!哪里走!Evil spirit, where do you think you're going?
你是猴子请来的救兵么?Hey! Are you reinforcements sent for by Monkey?
孽畜,快现原形,饶你死罪!Evil beast! Turn back into yourself at once if you want to be spared the death penalty.
大圣,收了神通罢。Great Sage, give your magic powers a rest.
这个弼马温,不识进退!You've got no common sense, Protector of the Horses.
好呆子啊!师父教你化斋,许你在此睡觉的?You idiot, who said you could sleep here instead of begging for food as our master told you?
大王,外面是个和尚哩,团头大面,两耳垂肩,嫩刮刮的一身肉,细娇娇的一张皮,且是好个和尚!A monk, Your Majesty. He has a large face and a round head, and his ears hang down to his shoulders. His flesh looks most tender and his skin extremely delicate. He's a very promising monk.
俺是花果山水帘洞美猴王。一个筋斗云,十万八千里,还有七十二般变化。I am the Handsome Monkey King in the Water Curtain Cave of the Mountain of Flowers and Fruit. With my somersault cloud I can cover thirty−six thousand miles in a single bound. Moreover, I can do seventy−two kinds of transformations.
▲ 片段四(紫金红葫芦)
「点击封面购买杂志」
▼购买或咨询可直接联系客服
长按图中二维码
识别后下滑到底部可找到客服微信