查看原文
其他

干货 | 酒店礼宾部常用英文

2017-06-21 酒店高参


【酒店高参礼宾部酒店人们,礼宾常用英语口语你能脱口而出吗!一起来熟悉下吧!



迎接客人


1、Welcome to the XXHotel. 

欢迎光临XX酒店。


2、May I help youwith your bags/luggage, sir?

我来帮您提包吧,先生?


3、May I take them for you? / Let me help you with your luggage.

来帮您拿好吗? / 让我来帮您拿吧。


4、How many pieces of luggage do you have? 

您有多少件行李?


5、I’ll show you to the Front Desk/ Lobby. 

我来带您去前台/大堂。


6、The bellboy will show you to your room,sir.

先生,行李生会送您到房间的。


7、Here is your room key.

给您房间钥匙。


8、This way, please.

这边请。


9、There are too many people here, could you wait in line for registration, please? 

人挺多的,您请排队等候登记,行吗?


10、Please enjoy your stay/Have a nice stay with us.

祝您愉快。


11、Hotel lobby is onthe 4th floor, If you want to check in, Please go to the reception by the direct elevator from 1st to 4th.

酒店大堂在四楼,如果您想要登记入住,请乘1-4 楼的直达电梯



带客进房


1、I’ll show you to Room 1801. 

我带您去1801房。


2、Let me take your luggage, are these all yours?

我来替您提行李,这都是您的吗?


3、Just a moment, please. I will bring a luggage cart.

请稍等,我去推辆行李车来。


4、Are these your luggage? 

这些是您的行李,对吗?


5、Is there anything valuable or breakable in your bag/briefcase/suitcase?

您的包/手提箱/皮箱里有什么贵重或易碎物品吗?


6、Could you take care this bag by yourself, sir? I’m afraid the contents might break. 

您能提着这个包吗,先生?我怕里面的东西会摔破。



搭乘电梯


1、Here we go to the elevator. 

电梯在这边。


2、After you, sir. 

您先请。


3、This way, please.

这边请。


4、Watch your step,sir. 

请慢走,先生。


5、Which floor, sir? 

去哪一层,先生?


6、Just a moment, please. The elevator will be here soon.

请稍等,电梯马上就下来了。


7、I’ll send the luggage up by another lift.

我乘另一部电梯把行李送上去。


在房间内


1、Here we are, sir, Room 1101

先生,1101房到了。


2、This is your room, after you, sir. 

这是您的房间,您先请,先生。


3、Where do I put your bags?/ May I put your luggage here?

您的包放哪?/我可以把您的包放这吗?


4、Here is your room key. Is this the correct number of your bags?

给您房间钥匙,您的行李件数对吗?


5、Shall I open the curtains for you, sir? 

我替您打开窗帘,好吗?


6、All stationery isin this desk drawer, sir. 

所有文具都在书桌抽屉里。


7、Here is abrochure explaining hotel services.

这里有个小册子介绍饭店各项服务。


8、If you have any question, you can dial “5”, it is Housekeeping service center.

假如您有任何问题,请拨客房服务中心电话“5”。


9、And if your equire anything, you can call Housekeeping or the Assistant Manager. 

如有问题请打电话给客房或大堂副理。


10、For all inquiries just lift your telephone receiver and ask for Housekeeping service center/Reception. 

有问题的话请打电话给客房服务中心/接待处。


11、When you check out, please call NO.6849 and we’ll help you with your luggage immediately.

如果您要退房,请致电6849,我们将马上帮您运送行李。


12、Is there anything else I can do for you, sir?

先生,还有什么需要服务的吗?



为离店客人拿行李


1、Are these your baggage?

这些是您的行李吗?


2、Is this everything, sir?

这是全部东西吗,先生?


3、How many pieces of luggage do you have, sir? 

先生,您有几件行李?


4、I’ve come for your luggage. 

我来取替您取行李的。


5、May I have your room number? 

能告诉我您房间号码吗?


6、I’ll come up tocollect your bags./ I’ll have somebody to collect it right away.

我马上派人来替您取行李。


7、Could you wait a moment in your room, please? We’ll come at once.

您能在房间里稍等会吗?我们马上来。


8、Would you like me to call a taxi for you? / Would you want a taxi?

你需要我为你叫一辆出租车吗? / 需要出租车吗?


9、About 20 minutes by texi from here to Airport.

从这里到机场大概需要20分钟。



坐穿梭巴士


1、We have four-shift shuttle bus to Luohu checkpoint everyday, Hotel guests can take it free of charge.

我们每天有四班去罗湖口岸的穿梭巴士,酒店住客可免费搭乘。


2、The departure time will be 9:30 am, 11:30 am…

出发时间是上午9:30、11:30…


3、Would you like togo to Luohu Checkpoint by shuttle-bus? And how many persons in your group?

您想坐穿梭巴士去罗湖口岸吗,您们有多少人?


4、The shuttle-busfor the in-house guest is free of charge, and 20 yuan per person for the others.

住店客人免费,其它客人得20元/位。



寄存行李


1、What time will you pick up your luggage?

您什么时候来取行李呢?


2、One suitcases and two bags, right? 

一个皮箱,两个包,对吗?


3、Is there any valuable thing need to declare?

有什么贵重物品您需要说明的吗?


4、Please sign yourname on the luggage tag. 

请在行李牌上签上名。


【峰会预告】
点击图片查看详情


延伸阅读





酒店试睡员、招聘、冲榜、专访、任命发布、新闻投稿、申请专栏作家请加小编微信号:hoteln

阅读原文进入高参社区讨论

您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存