Business System Analyst Trainee - 2018 Graduate
1. Provide analysis to create requirement specifications for in-house enterprise application systems and recommend solutions for future business processes.
2. Perform business/functional analysis, recommend solutions and create product requirement specifications for in-house enterprise application systems to drive business improvement changes.
3. Participate in system roll out planning, coordinate with global IT teams, and conduct training to world-wide end users.
4. Collaborate with world-wide business users and global IT teams in system development, implementation planning, acceptance testing, user training and post-implementation review.
5. Embrace challenge, enjoy team collaboration and an open organization.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Information System, Statistics, Business Analytics, Logistics or related disciplines.
2. Able to think unconventionally to derive creative and innovative solutions.
3. Good analytical skills and capabilities to break down complex procedures into user-friendly and logical steps.