Marketing Coordinator, Aveda & Origins, Asia Pacific
1. Develop and execute Aveda’s China social activation, including agency management, social content strategy and development, O2O campaign ideation and execution, influencer relationship management, etc.
2. Lead and manage the Aveda Hong Kong website in English, Simplified and Traditional Chinese and the digital outreach.
3. Provide social digital support for the brand including Social listening report creation, consumer insight gathering and competitor analysis.
4. Support/ assist in the implementation and following up of marketing programs as developed by Global and adapted by Regional within each market.
5. Gather market data across different sources (share report, competitive analysis, CRM, BI) in regards to product relevance, market opportunities. Consolidate specific reports: Monthly reports, new launch recap etc as needed.
6. Manage the brands’ assets library.
7. Admin work to organize regional brand filing and office storage.
8. Assist in organization of brand regional meetings/presentations.
9. Organize team’s travel: make necessary bookings, complete T & E expenses.
10. Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned support (pricing, competitive deck, CRM, report creation).
1. University Degree, preferably in Marketing related area.
2. Minimum of 1 year working experience in a similar capacity, preferably in the cosmetics industry or luxury retail experience or with regional exposure or digital/social media agency experience.
3. High level of proficiency in English required.
4. High level of proficiency in Mandarin Chinese required.
5. Cantonese necessary.
6. Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
7. Multi-task with ability to manage and meet deadlines.
8. Self-starter and independent.
9. Well organized and good attention to detail.
10. Chinese Word Processing required.
11. SAP order management knowledge will be a plus.
12. Familiar with China Social Media environment.