1. Develop creative recruiting strategies to attract qualified candidates to meet clients' demands.
2. Source, screen, and identify qualified candidates for temporary, temporary to hire, or direct hire opportunities.
3. Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, comparing qualifications to job requirements.
4. Meet with client managers to discuss staffing needs.
5. Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, media, and internet sites Leverage resources to recruit the highest caliber candidates through online social networking and job boards, community involvement, professional networking, and local media resources.
6. Make calls to and visit client and prospects to discuss services, and resolve issues, to gain a better understand of client environment and needs, maximize level of customer service, and encourage relationship building.