表白必备!电影史上最浪漫的英文台词
Love means:
never having to say you're sorry
“As You Wish.”
— The Princess Pride《公主新娘》
如你所愿
“You make me want to be a better man.”
—As Good As It Gets《尽善尽美》
你让我想成为一个更好的人
“The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.”
—Moulin Rouge《红磨坊》
最伟大的事情,莫过于去爱,同时也被爱
"Soon, I'll catch you"
—The English Patient《英国病人》
很快,你会被我套牢
“I will return. I will find you. Love you. Marry you. And live without shame.”
—Atonement《赎罪》
我要回去,找到你,爱你,和你结婚,毫无羞耻地去生活
“No, I like you very much. Just as you are"
—Bridget Jones' Diary《BJ单身日记》
不,我很喜欢你,喜欢你本来的样子
“I love you very much, probably more than anybody could love another person.”
—Henry, 50 First Dates《初恋50次》
我非常爱你,也许超过世上任何一个人爱另外一个人可能达到的程度
“You will never age for me, nor fade, nor die.”
—Shakespeare in Love《莎翁情史》
在我眼里你不会变老,不会褪色,不会死去
“What do you want? You want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down.”
— It's a Wonderful Life《生活多美好》
你要什么?你要月亮?没关系,说出来,我甩出绳子把它套住拉下来
“I came here with no expectations, only to profess now that I am at liberty to do so, that my heart is and always will be yours.”
—Sense And Sensibility《理智与情感》
我来到这里,不抱任何期待,只是告诉你我有自由这么说:我的内心只属于你,永远属于你
“The only way you can beat my crazy was by doing something crazy yourself. Thank you. I love you. I knew it the minute I met you. I’m sorry it took so long for me to catch up. I just got stuck.”
—The Silver Linings Playbook《乌云背后的幸福线》
我疯,你也得做点疯狂的事情,咱们才能扯平。谢谢你,我爱你,从见到你第一眼就爱你。很抱歉经过这么长时间我才明白过来,估计我脑子堵住了
试试点击下列关键词
看看小芳老师还能给你什么福利
89奥斯卡 | 专四 | 英语智力竞赛 | 美语发音| BEC
关注小芳老师
听哈利波特,看TED视频