查看原文
其他

BBC地道英语|Mash-up 混搭

2018-01-22 小芳老师

提示:点击↑上方"小芳老师"免费关注哦

Hello and welcome to The English We Speak from BBC Learning English,I’m Dan and with me is Feifei.

大家好,欢迎收听BBC英语教学的地道英语,我是丹,和我一起的是菲菲。

Hello.What are all these cds and records for Dan?

大家好。这些CD和唱片是用来干什么的啊,丹?

I’m trying to make a mash-up.It’s going to be so cool.

我想试着搞个混搭。一定会很酷的。

A mash-up? What’s that?

混搭?那是什么?

You know, when you combine two or more existing pieces of media to create something new. You get them all the time on YouTube. My mash-up is going to be a song.

你知道的,你把两种或者更多已经存在的媒体片段结合在一起,来创造出新的东西。你总是能在视频网站上看到这些东西。我的混搭将会是一首歌。

Oh I see. I think I saw one or two online. Someone had taken a bunch of old movie trailers and mashed them up to create a new one.

噢我明白了。我想我在网上看到过一两个。有人把一堆老电影的预告片混合在一起,创造出新的来。

Yes, that’s it. They’ve become very popular recently. And it doesn’t have to be a song or movie, people mash-up everything…even pictures and books!

对,就是这样的。最近这些非常流行。而且也不一定必须是歌曲或者电影,人们会混合各种东西……甚至是照片和书!

Let’s hear some examples.

让我们来听几个例子吧。

Wow, great new track! Who made it?

哇哦,好棒的新歌啊!谁制作的?

It’s a mash-up that I got online. I didn’t know you could mix jazz and rock!

这是我从网上找到的混搭作品。我不知道还可以把爵士乐和摇滚乐混合起来!

So I’ve got these two great pieces of film. One’s a romance and one’s a horror film.I’m going to mash them up to make a romantic horror!

我搞到了两段很棒的电影片段。一段是爱情片,一段是恐怖片。我要把它们混合起来弄成一段浪漫恐怖片!

A mash-up. A new combination of two already made pieces of material.

混搭。两段成品材料片段的新组合。

So what will your mash-up be, then?

那么你的混搭作品将会是什么呢?

I’m combining punk, reggae and military band music. Tell me what you think. Listen!

我把朋克,雷鬼音乐和军乐团的音乐结合起来了。告诉我你觉得怎么样呀。听!

It’s certainly very….interesting. Maybe don’t quit your day job just yet?

这确实非常…有意思。可能不要马上辞掉你的正职比较好吧?

Bye!

再见!

Oh! Wait! This is the best part!

噢!等一下!这部分最棒了!

您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存