【情景对话】~西餐厅~(商务/旅游/用餐)
Dialogue 1
A: Table for two please.
A: 麻烦你,我们两位。
B: Certainly, this way sir.
B: 好的,先生,这边请。
B: Are you ready to order? What will it be today?
B: 要点餐了吗?请问你们今天想吃点什么?
A: Please give me the set dinner. And you, Olivia?
A: 我点这个套餐,Olivia ,你呢?
C: I want a steak.
C: 我来一份牛扒吧。
B: Our dessert is just out of the oven.
B: 我们的甜点刚出炉,你们要不要尝一尝?
C: Um…I'll pass on the dessert.
C: 嗯…不用了。
A: Me too. Thanks.
A: 我也不用甜点,谢谢。
B: Very well. I'll be out in a moment with your dinners.
B: 好的,你们的晚餐准备好以后我马上为你们送上来。
Dialogue 2
A: What is the special today?
A: 今天有什么特色菜?
B: The fish is very fresh today.
B: 我们今天的鱼很新鲜。
C: What is good here?
C: 你们这里有什么好吃的呢?
B: Our dessert is just out of the oven. We are famous for our desserts.
B: 甜点刚出炉,我们的甜点是很有名的。
A: Really?
A: 是哦?
C: We must try some later then.
C: 那我们待会儿得尝尝。
B: Would you like to order now?
B: 请问你们可以点菜餐了吗?
A: I need some more time.
A: 我需要再看一下。
C: Me too.
C: 嗯嗯,我也是。
B: Take your time. I'll be back in a minute.
B: 好的,慢慢看,我一会儿再过来。
Dialogue 3
B: Excuse me sir, how do you want your steak cooked?
B: 先生,打扰一下,请问您的牛扒要几分熟呢?
A: Medium please.
A: 5分熟吧。
B: And the dressing on your salad?
B: 沙拉里面要放点调料吗?
A: Dressing on the side, and please no sauce on my potatoes.
A: 边上放点调料,我的土豆就不要再放酱料了。
B: Okay.
B: 好的。
A: Cup of water please.
A: 再给我一杯水。
B: Sure.
B: 好的。
A: Can you get me some more black pepper for my steak later?
A: 对了,上菜的时候能不能给我多拿点黑胡椒?
B: I'll bring it with your steak.
B: 好的,到时候我会把黑胡椒跟您的牛扒一起送过来。
A: Thank you.
A: 好,谢谢你。
Dialogue 4
A: Hey waiter, my food is too cold.
A: 诶!服务员!怎么食物是冷的呢?
B: Oh sorry about that, sir.
B: 噢,先生,不好意思,不好意思。
A: And there is something in my soup.
A: 还有呀,你看,有东西在汤里面呀!
B: I'll replace your soup as soon as possible.
B: 我马上去给您换一份。
A: It's okay, I am in a hurry. Check please.
A: 算了,算了,我赶时间,买单吧。
B: Okay.
B: 好的。
A: What's the total?
A: 多少?
B: Two hundred fifty yuan.
B: 总共是两百五十元。
B: Sorry again for everything.
B: 先生,真的很不好意思,我们再次向您道歉。
A: It's okay.
A: 没事!没事!
小编推荐历史文章
(请点击蓝色字体收听)
Hard to come by 原来是这个意思啊!?(高分短语)
↓ ↓ ↓
↑ ↑ ↑