The Playgroup 乔治第一天上幼儿园
- Peppa and George are going to the playgroup.
佩奇和乔治要去幼儿园。
- It is George's first day.
这是乔治第一次去幼儿园。
- George, are you looking forward to the playgroup?
乔治,你想不想去幼儿园呢?
- Daddy, maybe George is too small to go to my playgroup?
爸爸,乔治会不会年纪太小不适合上幼儿园?
- He'll be fine, Peppa.
他不会有事的。
- There'll be you and Mr. Dinosaur there to keep him company.
你和恐龙先生会陪在他的身边的。
- Grrr! Dinosaur!
恐龙。
- But I want to play with the big children!
但我想和其他小朋友玩。
- Not George and his toy dinosaur.
不想陪乔治玩他的恐龙玩具。
- Oh dear, Peppa doesn't want George to go to her playgroup.
天啊,佩奇不想让乔治去幼儿园。
- We're here!
我们到了。
- Daddy, are you sure George is big enough?
爸爸,你确定乔治能上幼儿园?
- He'll be fine.
他不会有事的。
- Alright, he can come.
那好吧,那就来吧。
- Bye bye.
再见。
- Madame Gazelle looks after the children at the playgroup.
羚羊夫人负责照看在幼儿园玩的小朋友。
- Hello!
你们好!
- This is my little brother, George.
这是我的弟弟,乔治。
- Hello, George.
你好,乔治。
- Baa! I Wish I had a little brother like George.
我也想有个像乔治一样的弟弟。
- Really?
真的吗?
- Hello! I'm Danny Dog.
你好,我是小狗丹尼。
- Is that a dinosaur?
那个是恐龙吗?
- It's just a toy dinosaur.
那只是个玩具恐龙。
- Grrr! Dinosaur!
恐龙!
- Brilliant!
好棒啊!
- Dinosaur!
恐龙!
- Dinosaur!
恐龙!
- Aaaah, really scary.
呀,真的很吓人。
- That's brilliant!
真的太棒了!
- George is my brother. He's brilliant.
乔治是我的弟弟。他真的是很棒。
- Peppa is proud of her little brother George.
佩奇为她的弟弟感到自豪。
- Shall we show George how we paint pictures?
我们让乔治看看,大家是怎么画画的?
- George is not very good at painting.
乔治不是很会画画。
- Well, maybe you could help him?
那么也许你能帮帮他?
- Yes, I'm very good!
是的,我很会画画。
- I will show him how to paint a flower.
我会教他如何画小花。
- George, today I'm going to teach you how to paint a flower.
乔治,我今天要教你怎么样去画一朵小花。
- First, you paint a big circle.
首先 画一个大大的圆圈。
- No, George, that's the Wrong color.
乔治不对,颜色不对。
- Now you paint the flower's petals.
接着我们来画花瓣。
- George! That's the wrong shape!
乔治,形状不对。
- Now you paint the stalk and the leaves.
最后我们来画叶子。
- Perfect!
完美。
- George, you've done it all wrong!
乔治,你全都画错了。
- Now what do you have here?
你们画得怎么样了?
- I've painted a flower.
您看,我画了朵花。
- That's very good, Peppa.
佩奇,你画得很棒。
- And George has painted a dinosaur.
乔治画了一只恐龙。
- Grrr... Dinosaur!
恐龙。
- Woof! Brilliant!
好棒喔!
- I think George and Peppa's pictures should go on the wall.
乔治和佩奇的画都应该挂在墙上。
- Hurry!
好耶!
- Peppa, you must be very proud of your little brother.
佩奇,你的弟弟一定让你感到很自豪对吗?
- Yes, I am.
对的,没错。
- It is home time and the children's parents are here to pick them up.
放学了,家长们来接小朋友回家了。
- Can George come next time?
乔治下次还能来吗?
- Yes, and he can paint us another lovely picture.
当然了,他还能再为我们画其他可爱的画。
- And what will you paint next time, George?
乔治,你下次会再画些什么呢?
- Dinosaur! Grrr!
恐龙!
- Oh,another dinosaur picture?
哦,再画另一张恐龙是吗?
- Well maybe you can show us all how to paint a dinosaur?
也许你能教教大家如何画恐龙?
- Brilliant!
太棒了!
- Yes! Brilliant!
对啊,太棒了!
- Brilliant!
太棒了!