查看原文
其他

▶️ 英文动画 ▏英文版《小猪佩奇》第一季 03 Best Friend

关注☞ 小学英语学习帮 2023-02-11

《小猪佩奇》是英国学前系列动画,描述佩奇一家的日常生活。佩奇是一只5岁的粉红小猪,和爸爸妈妈还有弟弟乔治一起住在山坡上的小屋里。情节有趣,画面温馨,贴近生活,寓教于乐。小编会不定期为大家分享小猪佩奇的英文原声动画短片,5分钟一集,每集一个主题,围绕主题有地道的英语表达和高度重复的关键词。不仅适合少儿英语启蒙,还能帮助有英语基础的成人提高口语水平哦,大家一起来磨耳朵吧。

英文动画 ▏英文版《小猪佩奇》第一季 01 Muddy Puddles

英文动画 ▏英文版《小猪佩奇》第一季 02 Mr Dinosaur Is Lost


Best Friend


(播放后点击右下角可放大横屏观看)
向上滑动阅览相应台词


向上滑动阅览

I'm Peppa pig.

我是佩奇。

This is my little brother, George.

     这是我的弟弟乔治。

This is Mummy Pig.

    这是我的妈妈。

And this is Daddy Pig.

     这是我的爸爸。

Peppa pig.

  小猪佩奇。


▶ 03 Best Friend 

      最好的朋友


Peppa is waiting for her

best friend, Suzy Sheep.

  佩奇在等她最好的朋友,小羊苏茜。

Hello, Suzy!

你好,苏茜!

Baaaa! Hello, Peppa.

  咩~! 你好,佩奇。

Suzy Sheep has come to play with Peppa.

   小羊苏茜来找佩奇玩了。

Peppa loves Suzy. Suzy loves Peppa.

   佩奇喜欢苏茜。苏茜也喜欢佩奇。

They are best friends.

 他们是最好的朋友。


Peppa, why don't you and Suzy

go and play in your bedroom?

  佩奇,你为什么不和苏茜去你的卧室玩?

Yes, Mummy!

好的,妈妈!

George wants to play, too.

  乔治也想一起玩。

Peppa and Suzy love

playing in Peppa's bedroom.

  佩奇和苏茜喜欢在佩奇的卧室玩。

So does George.

 乔治也喜欢。

No, George.

 不行,乔治。

This game is just for big girls.

   这游戏只适合女孩子玩。

Go and play with your own toys.

   你去玩你自己的玩具吧。

Peppa and Suzy want to play on their own.

    佩奇和苏茜只想自己玩。

I'm a tiny little fairy princess!

    我是一个小小仙女公主!

I'm going to wave my magic wand...

      我现在要挥动我的魔法棒了。。。

and turn you into a frog!

 然后把你变成青蛙!

George doesn't like playing on his own.

    乔治不喜欢自己一个人玩。

George wants to play, too.

乔治也想一起玩。

No, George! I'm playing with Suzy...

    不行,乔治!我正在和苏茜玩。。。

You'll have to play somewhere else.

   你应该去别的地方玩。

George wants to play with Peppa.

  乔治想和佩奇一起玩。

He feels a bit lonely.

  他感到有点孤单。


George, I need some help!!

  乔治,我需要一些帮忙!

I'm making chocolate chip cookies!!

 我在做巧克力饼干呢!

Someone needs to lick out the bowl.

  需要有人舔干净这个碗。

George likes helping Mummy make cookies.

   乔治喜欢帮妈妈做饼干。

But he likes playing with Peppa more.

   但他更想和佩奇一起玩。


Baaaa! I want to be a nurse!

  咩~!我想当护士。

I want to be a doctor.

  我想当一名医生。

But who's gonna be the sick person?

  那么谁来当病人呢?

GEORGE!!!

乔治!!!

Peppa and Suzy love playing

doctors and nurses.

  佩奇和苏茜喜欢扮演医生和护士。

So does George.

乔治也喜欢。

Peppa listens to George's chest.

  佩奇听了下乔治的心脏。

Now, George, take a big breath in...

  现在,乔治,深吸一口气。。。

then cough.

然后咳嗽。

Mm, I think your heart's a bit loose...

   嗯,我觉得你的心跳有一点慢。。。

...I'll put a plaster on it.

。。。我给你贴块膏药。

Baa! Open wide, please.

  咩!请把嘴张大。

Suzy takes George's temperature.

   苏茜量了乔治的体温。

Oh, dear, you're very, very hot.

    哦,天啊,你的体温很高很高。

I think you have to

stay in bed for three years.

   我想你得在床上躺上三年。


Daddy Pig has come to find George.

  猪爸爸来找乔治了。

Oh, no! What's wrong with George?

  哦,糟糕!乔治怎么啦?

Don't worry, Daddy. It's only a game.

  不要担心,爸爸。玩游戏而已。

George is our patient.

乔治是我们的病人。

Oh, I see.

   哦,我明白了。

Can the patient have a visitor?

  那我能来探望病人吗?

Just for a little while.

 只能看一会哦。

He might get tired.

他可能很累。

Cookies!!!

  是饼干!!!

Yes, they're for George.

 是的,它们是给乔治的。

They're his medicine to make him feel better.

它们是能治好乔治的药。


Um, excuse me, doctor,

呃,不好意思,医生,

Can you help me?

你能帮我吗?

I have a sore tummy.

我肚子疼。

That tickles!

好痒!

I can hear it rumbling.

我听到你的肚子在响啊。

I think you're hungry, Daddy.

我想你是饿了,爸爸。

Then I think I need lots

of cookies to make me better.

我想我需要很多的饼干,然后我能好一点。

And me!

还有我!

And me!

还有我!

And me! Baa

还有我!咩!

 



声明:以上部分内容整理于网络,仅作分享学习,资源版权属于原出版机构或影像公司,请勿商用Thanks♪(・ω・)ノ

您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存