实用英语 | 外贸电子邮件常用语句(一)
如果您喜欢我们的内容,请点击上方蓝色的“商务印书馆英语编辑室”关注我们。每周至少两次精彩内容,第一时间呈现给您!欢迎留言和转发!
附件 Attachment
•我在该信息后附上了一个文本文件。
I am attaching a text file to this message.
•附件是您要的我公司最新产品目录。
Attached is our latest catalog you requested.
•我给您附了两种格式的文档。
I am attaching files in two kinds of format.
•这是一个微软Word文件。
This is a Microsoft Word file.
•我无法打开附件。
I cannot open the attached file.
•我无法打开附件的图像文档。
I cannot open the attached photo file.
•请告知打开附件的方法。
Please tell me how to open the attachment.
•打开附件时需要特殊的软件吗?
Do I need a particular software to open the attachment?
•我没有Adobe Flash Player软件。
I don’t have the Adobe Flash Player.
•请用文本格式发给我,好吗?
Could you send me a file in text format?
•请用PDF格式发过来。
Please send a PDF file.
•该文件无法读取。
The file is unreadable.
•我的电脑无法读取该附件。
I cannot read the attachment on my computer.
•我的电脑不会识别韩语。
I can’t read Korean characters on my computer.
•我使用的是Windows 7操作系统。
I use Windows 7.
•我的电脑里没有安装生成该文档的软件。
The software this file was made with is not installed in my computer.
转发电子邮件
Forwarding email
•现转发来自我方客户的电子邮件。
I am forwarding the email from our client.
•您能否把该电子邮件转发给负责销售的人员?
Could you forward this email to the proper person in charge of sales?
•我们已将您的电子邮件转发给我公司的客户服务部。
Your email has been forwarded to our customer service department.
文件的压缩与解压
Compressing and decompressing
•该附件为压缩文件。
The attached file is compressed.
•请将该压缩文件解压。
Please expand this compressed file.
•请在下载后将附件解压。
Please decompress the attachment after downloading.
以上内容摘自《实用汉英外经贸翻译手册》(第2版),本书囊括外经贸活动各个环节所用的术语、句子及各类函件,是外经贸工作者及相关翻译的理想工具书。
术语丰富:收录各类术语及常用词汇近千条,涵盖业务各个方面。
译例多样:每条术语配有多个汉英翻译实例,各种表达应有尽有。
检索便捷:按业务分章编排,每章词条按音序排列,书后附索引。
附录实用:附“外贸常用电函范例”“外贸电子邮件常用语句”和“外贸常用英语缩略语”,汉英对照。
延伸阅读:
商务印书馆英语编辑室
微信号:CP-English
点击“阅读原文”购买本书
长按二维码关注