中英双语阅读489:Goodbye Again, Cambridge 再别康桥
每天分享一篇中英双语阅读,对英语口语的练习很有帮助,也是积累英语考试中写作,翻译素材的好资料,加油吧!
Goodbye Again, Cambridge
再别康桥
Xuzhimo
徐志摩
I leave softly, gently,
轻轻的我走了,
Exactly as I came.
正如我轻轻的来;
I wave to the western sky,
我轻轻的招手,
Telling it goodbye softly, gently.
作别西天的云彩。
The golden willow at the river edge
那河畔的金柳,
Is the setting sun's bride.
是夕阳中的新娘。
Her quivering reflection
波光里的艳影,
Stays fixed in my mind.
在我的心头荡漾。
Green grass on the bank
软泥上的青荇,
Dances on a watery floor
油油的在水底招摇;
In bright reflection.
在康河的柔波里,
I wish myself a bit of waterweed
我甘心做一条水草!
Vibrating to the ripple. Of the River Cam.
那树荫下的一潭,
That creek in the shade of the great elms,
不是清泉,是天上虹
Is not a creek but a shattered rainbow, Printed on the water
揉碎在浮藻间,
And inlaid with duckweed, It is my lost dream.
沉淀着彩虹似的梦。
Hunting a dream? Wielding a long punting pole
寻梦?撑一支长篙,
I get my boat into green water, Into still greener grass.
向青草更青处漫溯,
In a flood of starlight, On a river of silver and diamond
满载一船星辉,
I sing to my heart's content.
在星辉斑斓里放歌。
But now, no, I cannot sing
但我不能放歌,
Quietness is my farewell music;
悄悄是别离的笙箫;
Even Summer insects heap silence for me
夏虫也为我沉默,
Silent is Cambridge tonight!
沉默是今晚的康桥!
I leave quietly
悄悄的我走了,
As I came quietly.
正如我悄悄的来;
Gently I flick my sleeves.
我挥一挥衣袖,
Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away.
不带走一片云彩。
连续打卡30天即送一本英文书籍(具体的书籍完成之后私信阡陌姐姐领取)
第一:点击在看
第二:留言打卡
第三:连续打卡,每天打卡一篇文章
RECOMMEND
推荐阅读54部经典经典英文名著合集,收藏贴~2010年代豆瓣十佳经典影片!全部9.0分以上(附资源)《暮光之城》经典台词整理(附1-4部资源)
《风雨哈佛路》经典回顾:你的人生,其实早就注定了(附完整视频)