[116期] 诗译|重现的大鸟 The large bird reappeared
荒芜如秋,神启似鸟。
重现的大鸟
The large bird reappeared
尚钧鹏/诗 浦连/译
我坐车到郊外一个很远的地方
I rode to the far outskirts
去看望古人留在崖壁上的岩画
to see the rock paintings by the ancients.
途中,在荒原的杂草丛中
Looking outside during the trip, I saw
孤立着一只色彩斑斓的大鸟
a richly colored large bird of
我不知道它的名字
unknown name,perching lonely
它只是跟我一样冷漠
on a bare bush, sitting perfect still like me
毫不理会身边的风吹草动
and ignoring leaves rustling in the wind.
我坐在车里,轻易地离它远去
I was sitting and it was leaving.
不久便将它彻底忘掉
I forgot it completely soon.
可我永远忘不了它的第二次出现
But I could never forget that moment:
那是在回来的路上
On the way back I was still indulging in
我一直沉迷于遗嘱一样的古代岩画
those ancient rock paintings like dying words,
那些受伤的鳞鱼
those injured ganoid fishes
在滚烫的岩石上默默游动
which swam quietly on the hot rock
并且吐出一串串泡沫
and spat out strings of bubbles
千年的风也不能把它们吹破
which hadn't been pricked by wind over thousands of years.
我虔诚的心灵企图领悟更多的道理
When I was trying to understand more,
那只大鸟突然闪现在窗外
that large bird suddenly reappeared outside the window
美丽的羽毛在阳光下熠熠生辉
and spread out its feathers to face the sun.
这似乎是某种神秘的暗示
It seemed to be a mysterious hint
就在我惊异于大鸟的重现
which came as such a surprise,
不能把握自己的时候
so I couldn't stop feeling, as though
心底已潮湿如水
the bottom of my heart was filled with water
我漂游在命定的深深海洋
and I were floating upon the deep ocean of the destiny.
1989年10月26日
On 26th October 1989
浦连:《重现的大鸟》翻译随想
01.
鸟为无数诗人提供了灵感, 也是为数不多可以把具象、抽象、意象合而为一的物象。这首诗里,大鸟轻盈地伫立和遥望,又仿佛在追踪“你”的停留之处。“重现”,神迹般闪现,难道是地球这个磁场在为大鸟导航? 也许鸟类从不会迷失,迷失的是人类的语言。
02.
诗人说,“写诗就是讲故事,读诗就像看小说”。《重现的大鸟》是一段神奇的旅行体验,一段看似偶然又蕴藏着必然的故事,也是用文字制成的图画,又恰如诗人所言,“写诗就是画画”。
03.
细读之下,发现“鳞鱼”竟是诗中之诗,画中之画。也许在诗人眼中,“大鸟”和“鳞鱼”都是命运的“神启之物”,它们始终在灵魂里飞翔,在灵魂里游动。
04.
动感的旅途中有静止的画面,静止的状态下又突发心灵动感的画面,就像大鸟有飞翔也有“定格”的时候。动中有静和静中之动贯穿始终,构成了“大鸟”和“重现”间的张力,增强了诗的内在韵味。
< END >
尚之空间
诗歌/绘画/摄影/札记
崇尚与抵达
微信公众号:shangspace
新浪微博:尚之空间
欢迎订阅与分享 感谢关注与赞赏
长按此图片,识别二维码,一键加关注