其他
央视英文版《西游记》火了,网友:第一次觉得英语如此简单!
近日,央视英文版《西游记》走红了。
剧中的经典台词变成了英文,但配音演员的声线又与原版很贴近,让不少网友感到新奇又亲切。
电视剧《西游记》于1986年在央视首播,堪称最家喻户晓的国产电视剧。而这次英文版《西游记》的走红,又让这个版本在各大视频平台上火了一次。那些经典台词被译成英文后,更让大家感到耳目一新了。
我叫你一声,你敢答应吗?
Dare you answer me when I call your name?
你是猴子请来的救兵吗?
Did the ape send you?
俺老孙是花果山水帘洞洞主。
I'm the King of Water Curtain Cave on Flower and Fruit Mountain.
城外那条河叫做子母河,我国二十以上之人才敢喝那河中水,喝了便要降生孩儿。你师傅和你师弟喝了子母河的水,成了胎气,想是要生娃娃了。 The river you drank from is Motherhood River. Only those over twenty in our country drink from the river, which makes us pregnant. I'm afraid your master and brother are pregnant now.
最后,一起来看看经典的《西游记》余国藩译本The Journey to The West中,对这些满载着我们童年回忆的台词是怎么翻译的吧。
俺乃是五百年前大闹天宫的齐天大圣孙悟空!I'm Sun Wukong, the Great Sage Equaling Heaven who made havoc in Heaven five hundred years ago.
小的们,老孙回来了!Little ones, I'm back.
悟空,救我!
Rescue me, Wukong.
贫僧从东土大唐而来,去往西天取经。I am a priest from the Tang country in the East, and I am going to the Western Heaven to ask for holy scriptures.
我叫你一声,你敢答应我么?Do you have the guts to answer if I call your name?
师傅请下马,我去化些斋来。Master, please dismount while I go begging.
大王叫我来巡山!His Majesty sent me to patrol the mountains.
你这泼猴,又胡说!Impudent ape, talking nonsense again!
妖精!哪里走!Evil spirit, where do you think you're going?
你是猴子请来的救兵么?Hey! Are you reinforcements sent for by Monkey?
吃了唐僧肉可以长生不老。Anyone who ate a piece of flesh of Tang Priest would live as long as heaven and earth.
孽畜,快现原形,饶你死罪!Evil beast! Turn back into yourself at once if you want to be spared the death penalty.
大圣,收了神通罢。Great Sage, give your magic powers a rest.
这个弼马温,不识进退!You've got no common sense, Protector of the Horses.
好呆子啊!师父教你化斋,许你在此睡觉的?You idiot, who said you could sleep here instead of begging for food as our master told you?
大王,外面是个和尚哩,团头大面,两耳垂肩,嫩刮刮的一身肉,细娇娇的一张皮,且是好个和尚!A monk, Your Majesty. He has a large face and a round head, and his ears hang down to his shoulders. His flesh looks most tender and his skin extremely delicate. He's a very promising monk.
俺是花果山水帘洞美猴王。一个筋斗云,十万八千里,还有七十二般变化。I am the Handsome Monkey King in the Water Curtain Cave of the Mountain of Flowers and Fruit. With my somersault cloud I can cover thirty−six thousand miles in a single bound. Moreover, I can do seventy−two kinds of transformations.
编辑:左卓
推 荐 阅 读