Dear CSC scholarship students outside China, Hope this letter finds you well.
According to relevant arrangements by Chinese Government, CSC scholarship students outside China may come back to China under the condition that you satisfy certain requirements and you want to come back out of your own willingness.
Please check the following requirements for coming back to China.
1. You should promise to abide by all requirements and rules stipulated by Chinese Government and University.
2. You should shoulder by yourself all costs of returning which include air ticket fees, quarantine and nucleic acid tests, etc.
3. You should strictly abide by the requirements of the Chinese embassy at your home country.
4. You should undergo a quarantine at the point of entry in China (Days of quarantine will be decided by the current covid-19 policy of China). You will be allowed to come back to university after being released from the quarantine.
5. You should undergo health monitoring by yourself at the designated dorm (Days of health monitoring will be decided by the current covid-19 policy of University. And you should not leave the room during health monitoring of yourself).
6. After the completion of health monitoring, you should promise, in the following one month, not to participate in any gathering, not to take the public transportation and not to go to places where many people are.
You should limit the sphere and frequency of your activity. And you should be cooperative with the nucleic acid tests arranged by university.
Your reply of this email is required within 3 days whether you have decided to return or not. If any doubts, please feel no hesitation to send email at email@example.com for inquiry.
With best regards,
International Students Affairs Office
International College 国际学院
Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications 重庆邮电大学
No 2. Chongwen Road, Nan’an District, Chongqing 400065, China