查看原文
其他

德国索尔曼老师推荐:放松减压训练(三)转动身体练习

Ulrich Sollmann 身体会说话BodyNeverLies 2021-05-22




12



放松减压训练

推荐(三

转动身体练习

twisting your muscles and feel yourself in between yourself and in the space around you.

全球疫情爆发,同馨济慈特地邀请德国身体治疗领域专家德国乌尔里希•索尔曼老师,为大家推荐在居家或者在办公环境可以进行的身体练习,帮助大家在这个特殊时期,从身体层面体验到放松,减压和安定的力量。将陆续推出练习视频。

版权归属Ulrich Sollmann 老师所有



向上滑动阅览视频文字稿

 

Hello everybody! You are back here!

  大家好!欢迎回来!

 

It’s our third lesson, or lecture, or experience of bioenergetics exercising.

  这是我们的第三节课,讲座,或者是身体体验。

 

Today I want to introduce to you the importance, the experience and the feeling of being twisted,

今天,我想向你们介绍转动身体的重要性、体验及其感受

 

so that you can experience how it is and how it feels like,

让你们体验怎样转动,以及转动时的感受;

 

when your body is twisted and when you feel your muscles, and what happens in your body then.

我还想和你们一起探索如何感受肌肉在转动,以及你们的身体会做出怎样的反应。

  

 So just toinform you a little, we have muscles, 

在我们开始之前,我想先告诉你们,我们人类都有肌肉,


and the muscles help us to stand, tomove, or just to behave in the world, 

     肌肉帮助我们站立,行走,做任何我们想做的事。


and there are at least two different aspects.

并且肌肉有两大主要功能。

 

    One aspect is that I could use muscles to follow certain function.

    其中的一个功能就是我们可以用肌肉做一些特定动作。

 

For example, I could bow, I could come up again.

比方说,我可以弯腰,然后我可以直立起来。

 

So  I use my muscles to open them, to hold them back, so this movement is possible;

在这个动作的过程中,我的肌肉需要收缩。

 

or I can do like this, or I can do like this, or as I showed you in the last lesson, I could clap my body.

我还可以做很多别的动作,并且也可以像我在上节课教你们的一样,用肌肉拍打我们的身体。

 

     But today, I want to show you how it feels like, and how you can experience the twisting of the body, just like doing like this,

今天,我主要想给你们展示的是如何转动和弯曲你的身体,


and the function of this is to become aware of the feeling,

而好处就是它能让你更加熟悉并觉察自己的身体,

 

and to become familiar with being in the space, standing, and being able to stand and to live against gravity, to behave or to move and  have a feeling in yourself or in your body, to be in the world and be safe in the world.

      让你与这个空间更加的熟悉,更好地站立,行走,更好地与重力相处,让你的身体感到很舒服,并且让你在空间中感到很安全和放松。

 

     And you know this is the six sense.

我们都知道人类一共有六感。

 

We have five senses, just like watching, the visual sense;

The ears, I can hear, it is the second sense. 

The third sense is smelling; 

The fourth sense is tasting;

The fifth sense is sensing with your skin,

我们的五感,分别是视觉,听觉,嗅觉,味觉和触觉,

 

and the sixth sense is so called proprioceptive sense.

而我们的第六感则是一种本体的感受。

 

This is the sense of how I feel familiar in my body, so that I can be in the worlds I want to be.

第六感可以帮助我们更好地熟悉自己的身体,这样我们就能更好地和环境、自然相处。

 

So,today, I want to invite you to do some pristine exercises.

所以,今天我想要邀请你们和我一起做一些全新的练习。

 

 just stand with your feet parallel, a little apart, and put your arms like this, 

请双脚平行站立,双脚与肩同宽,


and then very slowly, not very intensively or very strongly, just move like this,from one side to the other,

然后将你们的手臂举起,轻轻地摇摆,从一侧到另一侧。


 and your hips and the lower part of your body, is standing and does not move.

你的下半身要保持不动,站稳。

 

So just, breathe, while doing it, you can just move like this and breathe with the sound. 

深呼吸,当轻轻摇摆时,你也可以像这样移动,并且呼吸时发出声音。


But don’t do it strong! It’s very easyly.

但是不要剧烈摇摆哦!十分轻松简单的

 

And you can feel the twist around this area, the diaphragm area, the connection between the upper and the lower part of the body.

这并且你可以感受到横膈膜这个区域的旋转和拉伸。这片区域恰巧连接着你的上半身与下半身。

 

You can do it for a while, and let your arms hang down, and just feel and sense how it is, especially in the torso, and in the middle of your body, and just feel how it is to breathe now.

     你可以继续做一会这个练习,然后将你的双臂放下,并且感受你的整个身体,尤其是你的躯干,和你的身体中央,并且一边感受一边进行深呼吸。

 

     And then do it again, don’t move the lower part of your body. 

小小休息过后,请继续刚刚那个动作,记住不要移动你的下半身。


Just the upper part, and do it very gentle.

只轻轻拉伸你的上半身。

 

With the gentle movement,feel your twist,your muscles in a good way, to support your sixth sense, your proprioceptive sense in your body, and then feel again and sense how it is now.

感受你的转动,以及你的肌肉是如何与你的本体的感受相连接的,然后继续在运动中感受你的身体。

 

     And then, I will show you another littleexercise: how to stretch your muscle in a twisting way.

   接下来,我会给你展示另一个小练习:如何扭转动与拉伸你的肌肉。

 

 Just put your feet like this, parallel and close to each other, put your hands on your knees, and then slowly move your knees from one side to another.

将你的双腿平行并拢,然后将你的手放在膝盖上,然后轻轻将你的膝盖左右摇摆。

 

Butdo it slowly, don’t do it fast, don’t do it like this.

记住是轻轻摇摆,而不是快速摇摆。

 

     Do it very slowly, and feel how yourbalance is.

    请慢慢摇摆,并且感受你的平衡如何,

 

 It is not so easy to keep your balance by doing this.

做这个练习时保持平衡是一大难点。

 

And just turn your knees and breathe. Just do it the other way around.

继续慢慢旋转你的膝盖并且深呼吸。

 

Just very slowly, just look at my knees, and follow the movement in the way  as I do.

看着我的膝盖,并且跟着我的动作继续旋转你的膝盖。

 

     Well, in Europe, this is a kind of preparation for skiing in Winter! 

在欧洲,我们经常在滑雪前做这个动作来热身!


So you can also have or take some profit out of it. 

所以你也可以从中获得一些学习。


Just do it if you go out skiing in winter, just move and breathe and keep your balance

     下次你要在冬天去滑雪之前,记得深呼吸,保持平衡,并且扭动你的膝盖!


and then take a little rest and feel your body again, and keep your knees a little bent.

现在我们可以休息一会。好好体会一下自己的身体的感受,并且保持膝盖微曲。


     Don’t stretch them, just bend your kneesvery little, and just feel your legs now.

  不要过度拉伸你的膝盖,保持膝盖微微弯曲,然后体会一下现在你的腿是什么感受。

 

And then again, 

 现在继续之前的动作,


put your feet together, your hands on the knees, and very slowly move your knees, in a circle, 

  将双脚并拢,把手放在膝盖上,并且轻轻用膝盖画圆圈,


so that you can feel how it is to keep your balance in the space around you.

然后感受你的平衡和你周围的空间。

 

And breathe, even if there’s the sound, just breathe and don’t stop breathing, keep your mouth shut.

深呼吸,即使呼吸时有声音也不要停止呼吸,并且不要用嘴巴呼吸。

 

Then the other way around.

膝盖这个时候可以换一个方向旋转。

 

Even if it sounds a little weird, just keep your sound, and go on sounding while breathing.

即使你呼吸的声音有一些奇怪也要继续发出呼吸的声音。

 

Okay,and then stand with your feet like this again, just sense how it is in your body, how you feel now, and what happens in your body.

     好了,现在请继续这样站立,并且持续感受你的身体的反应,你现在的感觉,你的身体的变化。


Perhaps you feel a little trembling in the legs already, if you feel it, just let it happen. 

可能你的腿已经有些颤抖,如果是,那么就让他顺其自然吧。


If not, what, it will come later.

如果你的腿还没有颤抖的话,没关系,很快就会了。

 

     Okay, I want to invite you to a third exercise.

好了,现在我想邀请你们和我一起做这第三个练习。


Put your feet parallel, and your hand up and stretch your body. 

双脚平行站立,将你的双臂剧情,并且伸展你的整个身体。


And stay in the stretch position.

保持这个伸展的姿势。

 

Breathe with the sound and open mouth.

将你的嘴巴张开并且在呼吸时放出声音。

 

And then slowly move from one side to the other. 

轻轻转动你的身体


Just move very slowly, keep the stretch position,

慢慢地转动,依旧保持这个伸展的姿势。

 

and when you are at the end where you cannot move anymore, stay there for three orfour breathes.

当你转动到极点时,停留在这个位置,并且深呼吸三到四次。

 

     Feel the trembling in your body, and slowly go to the other side.

感受你的身体的颤抖,并且慢慢地转向另一侧。


Keep the stretching, and when you are at the other end, just stay there and breathe for three times.

继续保持你的伸展的姿势,然后当你到达另一侧的极点时,同样停留在这个位置,深呼吸三到四次。

 

Deepin your belly. And slowly go do the other side again.

深入到你的腹部,之后再转向另外一侧。

 

Keep the stretching, keep your legs together.

保持这个姿势,并且保持双腿并拢。


Now hold the position and keep it like this, and breathe deep in your belly, and slowly go back to the other side.

现在深呼吸,然后慢慢地再转向另一侧。

 

Stay there and keep breathing for three times, and then put your arms down, and let them hang down, and just feel your body.

保持这个姿势,并且深呼吸三次,然后将你的手臂放下,让他们自然垂下,然后感受自己的身体。

 

Just stay there for a while.

 继续保持这个姿势。


I will go a little faster now, so that you can feel the second round, and experience yourself.

      现在我将加快我的速度,然后我希望你在第二轮能继续体会下自己身体的感受。

 

Just stretch yourself: keep your legs and feet together, and slowly move from one side to the other, and breathe.

现在,拉伸你的身体,保持你的双腿并拢,然后来回转动身体,并且深呼吸。

 

When you cannot move anymore, just stay there for three deep breathes.

当你觉得你已经没法再转过去的时候,保持在那个位置,并且深呼吸三次。

 

Keep your mouth open, and then slowly go to the other side. 

保持你的嘴巴张开,然后慢慢将身体转到另一侧。


Keep breathing, and listen to your sound, and feel when you hear your sound.

继续保持呼吸,聆听你呼吸时的声音,并且注意观察这个声音让你的身体感受怎样。

 

     Slowly go to the other side for the second time, keep the deep breathe and the sound, and listen to your sound, how it feels like.

      第二次转向另一边,保持深呼吸和呼吸时的声音,然后继续聆听你呼吸时的声音。


And then let your arms hang down, just feel, bend your knees a little.

将你的手臂自然垂下,然后膝盖继续保持微微弯曲。

 

Just feel your chest, your torso, your arms and your legs.

感受你的胸部,你的躯干,你的手臂和你的腿部。

 

Howdo you feel now? And how was the sound of your breathing?

你感觉怎么样?你呼吸时的声音是什么样的?

 

How did you experience your sound? Was it good or were you familiar, or was itstrange to you, or weird even?

这个声音让你有什么感受?他会让你感觉很好,很熟悉?还是感觉很奇怪,很讨厌?

 

Or did it remind you of the sound somewhere else in your daily life?

这个声音有没有让你想起平时生活时经常听到的一些其他声音?

 

And then lie down on the ground, so that you can relax.

     现在,请和我一起躺下,然后一起好好放松。


What’s important is just to put your feet on the ground, not like this, when your knees not touching each other, just standingapart from each other.

将你的脚放在地板上,并且让你的膝盖自然分开。

 

Andjust let it flow, the energy.

让能量在身体里流动。


Breathe, and feel how it is when you lie on the ground, 

深呼吸,然后记住你躺下时身体是什么感受。


when your body touches the floor, don’t move and just feel and just experience.

感受你的身体接触着地板,继续保持静止,然后用心感受。

 

Perhaps you feel where your body is a little tense, or where there is a little groaning inside, or trembling, 

你可能会觉得你的身体会有些酸胀,肌肉有些紧张,颤抖,


or  when you can feel that some parts of the bodycan let go more easily then before. 

或者你可能会觉得身体的某一部分能更好地放松了。

              

      Just feel it. 

感受它


And then move a little, thelegs, and your pelvis, just a little bit, very gently, so that the movement cango up to your shoulders and your neck.

轻微的摆动你的腿,你的盆骨,轻轻地摇摆,然后你的肩膀和脖子也可以轻轻扭动。

 

Andmake little sounds while moving, and you can do it a little faster.

继续呼吸并且在呼吸时发出声音,然后你可以加快摇摆的速度。

 

      And do it a bit longer if you like, just find your own time, your own space, 

如果你愿意的话,可以做更久,体会下这段时间和空间。


and then come to a rest again, and just feel. 

但是现在我们要休息一会,然后感受下身体,


And feel, maybe there is a little trembling, or it is warm or tingling,

可能你会觉得身体暖暖的,有点轻微颤抖,或有些痒

 

just let it happen, because it is your body who reacts. And the body reacts automatically.

不管你的身体如何反应,就让他顺其自然吧。

 

      You can lie down there, longer than I do now, just take your own time, 

你可以继续多躺一会,比我现在躺的时间长一些,自己把握时间


but when you get up, just move slowly, and don’tget up too fast, 

但是当你起来时,请慢慢地起来,不要快速站起。


and stand up and then bend your knees a little.

当你站起来后,将你的膝盖微微弯曲 


Your feet are parallel, about the hips wide, and just feel your body and remember what happened.

然后你的双脚平行站立,与臀部同宽,然后感受身体并且体会。

 

      And keep your eyes closed for a while, so that you can go inside with your awareness more easily.

继续保持你的眼睛轻闭,这样你可以继续保持内心的平静。

 

And just feel it and take your time. 

 然后继续感受 。


And you can stand there for one two three four minutes, 

   你可以继续站立四分钟左右,


and after that you can go on and do something, or go on a walk, 

 然后你就可以继续做点你自己的事情了,或许你可以出去散步,


or lie down and take another rest, or do what you want to.

或者躺下来继续休息,做什么都可以。

 

      But at least please take your time, forthese exercises, take your time, and you can do it slowly enough, 

  不过请尽量空出时间并且坚持做这个运动,你可以慢慢做,不用着急,


and feel the movement, twisting and turning in the body.

     用心体会每一个动作带给你身体的感受。  

    

      And that you can become familiar with this, 

 这样持续一段时间之后,你就能熟悉这些动作了,


and that you can feel comfortable in your body,be in this space in the world where you are.

 并且你会觉得更加放松舒服,觉得处于当在临下的状态 。



       So, I am glad that you joined today, 

感谢你今天能够和我一起运动!


and I wish you have a nice time,  I wish you healthy, 

我希望你度过了一段愉快的时光,并且我祝你身体健康!


and I will see you next time with another exercise.


我将会在下一次的练习中和你相见~


If you want to join my blog on wechat, it is body never lies. 

 如果你想加入我的微信博客, 它的名称是Body never lies。


Just join and tell your relatives to join the video, or join the blog.

如果你喜欢我的视频的话,请推荐给你的家人朋友,让大家一起看我的视频或者关注我的博客哦!


Bye bye!

    下次见!



同系列往期精彩回顾:

德国索尔曼老师推荐:放松减压训练(一)从呼吸练习开始

德国索尔曼老师推荐:放松减压训练(二)感知身体练习


Introduction to a program of relaxation and 

stress reduction, based on videos

Ulrich Sollmann


躯体意识是在生命历程一开始就存在。在最初,这是一个非常无意识的过程,是对外在和内在世界的经验和感受的觉察。外在世界是母亲的子宫和出生后的环境。这一经验和躯体意识影响着感觉的发展。


随着躯体意识的萌发,感觉的发展、积极的探索支持着人格的发展和人际关系的能力和并与世界接触,培养与此相关的技能、动机和成功(获得/征服世界)。


这一过程也建立和发展了(自我)动机:成为自己,和他人建立联系,征服世界。


有7种帮助经验躯体内部和躯体所处环境的感觉。这些感觉是人类表现的桥梁。当它们被启动时,总是会有两个方面:对外部世界的经验(对一些影响、味道、气味、触碰等等的经验);以及对经验的内在影响(人类的感觉和心灵)。反过来也是一样:如果你更多、更深地在内在世界感觉自己,就会对你的行为和你与外在世界的关系产生更大的影响。你可以控制一些感觉,比如触觉,但很难控制其他感觉,例如嗅觉、味觉和听觉。当然你可以堵住耳朵,这样你就听不见了。如果你不这么做,你可能听到,或者听不到。你闻到,或闻不到。还有一些感觉是你可以区别的,例如触觉。你可以接触到一点点,或更多一点,或更少一点。


人类的发展总是包含(所有)感觉的发展。不仅需要以所谓健康的方式发展,不仅以学校的学习方式发展是有益的。还有一种发展非常有益和必要,就是以一种创造性的、非常个性化的方式发展所有的感觉,这样你就可以依靠你的感觉意识,依靠你自己和自己接触世界的途径。


你可以看到,我们作为身体-心灵治疗师,主要对兴奋、经验和表达的积蓄和释放进行工作。我们主要聚焦于以任何可能的方式设置一个来自于外界的冲动,或支持一个来自身体内部的冲动。我们这样做,以支持机体的自我调节,同时,通过与这些进行工作,帮助来访者了解自己,无论是在身体的层面、个人的层面,还是关系的层面。


无论你以怎样的方式与身体工作,这些指南都会对你有所帮助。你可以使用所有类型的身体-练习,当你注意到这些指南的重要性时,无论是对来访者还是对你自身,你都会做得很好。(在这本手册中的其他地方,我还会进行更多地阐述。)


永远记住练习有两个步骤:做练习,并在每一次练习之后躺5到10分钟。这非常重要,你可以感受体内的放松,也可能会有一些感觉,像微小的颤栗,抖动之类的。这很正常。这一小段休息很重要的另一个原因是,休息可以帮助你将体内发生的所有事情整合起来。



Guidlines for the excercises 练习指南

Body sensations 身体感觉

Breathing 呼吸

Feeling  感受

Thoughts  思维

Fantasies 幻想

Tension, stress 张力、压力

Pain, boundary  疼痛、界限

Time, break  时间、休息

Self-regulation 自我调节



此后的数日到数周间我会提供更多常规或有针对性的放松减压练习。你可以在家或是办公室里做这些练习。你可以一个人做这些练习,也可以和家人、朋友或你的团队一起做。做这些练习并对你自己的身体和感觉保持觉察的状态是很有帮助的。找个机会和其他人分享你的经验。

如果你有问题可以通下方的电子邮箱或是微信账号让我们知道。

sollmann@sollmann-online.de

wechat us 44801

当然你也可以读读我即将出版的新书。



——Ulrich Sollomann

Ulrich Sollmann

身体心理治疗师,管理者,政治家和教练的咨询顾问; 德国心理治疗学院院长,德国生物能量分析协会主席,“你一动,我就懂-身体知道答案”一书的作者。

在中国的视频:http://www.iepsy.com/course/352


更多关于Ulrich Sollmann 的信息

www.sollmann.cn 

www.body-languages.net

微信公众号:身体会说话BodyNeverLies   ulrich_sollmann


即将出版中文版


《正念与生机——生物能量学视角下的压力管理》

作者: [德] 乌尔里希•索罗曼 


摘要:

压力管理和自我恢复是人类的基本要求,有助于在日常生活和紧张工作的强烈需求下取得成功。同时他们帮助人们感受到个人的放松和启发。所有这一切都基于对自己的压力特征的仔细和具体分析。笔者指出:

•日常生活中的压力和压力的作用,

•作为个性、行为模式和设置的影响的压力模式,

•用生物能量方法来分析和理解个人压力特征

•一个独特的运动概念,主要基于亚历山大·勒温的生物能量分析(150多次练习,大部分用照片说明)。

编辑:熙仔

翻译:昕然

审校:佩琪、熙仔

补 充 阅 读

危机与危机干预 | Ulrich Sollmann

可怕的病毒鸡尾酒

灾疫情况下,心理支持的应用方法|德国专家Ulrich Sollmann讲座文字稿

疫情支持中的困境:求助者骂志愿者无能,该怎么办?

《柳叶刀》:哪些锻炼方式最有助于缓解精神压力与促进身体健康?

什么是生物能量分析与身体治疗?

身体语言的秘密

压力状态下的身体语言

练习:适用于压力(紧张)和疼痛

身体练习指南-第一部分

身体练习指南-第二部分

身体练习指南-更多重要的部分


关于作者




Ulrich Sollmann

身体心理治疗师,管理者,政治家和教练的咨询顾问; 德国心理治疗学院院长,德国生物能量分析协会主席,“你一动,我就懂-身体知道答案”一书的作者。

在中国的视频:http://www.iepsy.com/course/352


更多关于Ulrich Sollmann 的信息

www.sollmann.cn 

www.body-languages.net


联络方式

sollmann@sollmann-online.de

wechat ID us44801




身体会说活

Body Never Lies

微信号ulrich_sollmann

欢迎留言,如果使用英文,索尔曼老师可以直接看到并回复哦~

Message from Ulrich Sollmann

Helloeverybody thanks for your comment. As Idontknow Chinese, sorry for this, can you please also say some words in English? Thanks

    您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

    文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存