查看原文
其他

父母老了,你还爱他们吗?

2016-07-29 普特英语 普特英语听力网



你是从什么时候觉得父母老了?


看到他们两鬓斑白的时候。

觉得他们记性越来越差的时候。

他们都不再跟你吵架了。

他们越来越像个小孩子。

他们吃的药越来越多越来越多。

你说什么他们都听不懂。


还是,你在看到这个问题就觉得难过的时候。


毫无疑问,我们大多数人都是爱自己父母的,小时候写作文都是写《我的爸爸》、《我的妈妈》,长大后无论学习还是工作都想着要让父母自豪,要报答父母。


可是父母老了,你还爱他们吗?


他们一遍遍记不得你说过的话,你是不是有不耐烦过。

他们一次次听不见你说的话,你是不是有朝他们吼过。

他们想跟你聊天的时候,你是不是觉得他们什么都不懂好无聊。


你对父母的爱是否像他们对你的一样深呢?


一封来自父母的信,当他们老了——

https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?vid=e0317y7k9jc&width=500&height=375&auto=0


My child, when I get old,

孩子,当我老了后

I hope you understand and have patience with me.

我希望你可以对我多一点耐心

In case I break a plate, 

万一我打碎了盘子

or spill soup on the table because I'm loosing my eyesight,

或是把汤洒在了桌子上,那是因为我眼睛快要看不见了

I hope you don't yell at me.

不要吼我

Older people are sensitive.always having selfpity when you yell.

人老了之后总是敏感自怜


When my hearing gets worse and I can't hear what you're saying,I hope you don't call me "Deaf!"

当我的听力越来越差听不见你在说什么的时候,不要叫我“聋子”

Please repeat what you said or write it down.

把你说过的话重复一遍或是写下来就好


I'm sorry, my child.

对不起,孩子

I'm getting old.

我老了


When my knees get weaker,

我的膝盖会越来越脆弱

I hope you have the patience to help me get up.

希望你能多点耐心扶我起来

Like how I used to help you while you were little,

就像我在你还是个小不点的时候

learning how to walk.

教你走路一样


Please bear with me.

再忍忍我吧


When I keep repeating my self like a broken record,

我像个破复读机一遍又一遍重复说过的话时

I hope you just keep listening to me .

你只要听听就好

Please don't make fun of me, 

不要取笑我

or get sick of listening to me .

不要厌烦我


Do you remember when you were little and you wanted a balloon?

你还记得你小的时候想要一只气球吗

You repeated youself over and over until you got what you wanted

你一遍一遍的求我直到我给你买了它


Please also pardon my smell.

请原谅我身上散发出来的气味

I smell like an old person.

一个垂垂老矣的人的气味


Please don' force me to shower.

不要逼我洗澡

My body is weak.

我太虚弱了

Old people get sick easily when they're cold,

老人一受凉就很容易生病

I hope I don't gross you out.

但愿这样不会恶心到你


Do you remember when you were little?

你还记得你小时候吗

I used to chase you around because you didn't want to shower

你不肯洗澡我总是要追着你跑


I hope you can be patient with me when I'm always cranky.

当我脾气变得又怪又臭的时候也请再多一点耐心

It's all part of getting old.

我老了

You'll understand when you're older.

等你老了你就会明白了


And if you have spare time,I hope we can talk even for a few minutes

有时间的话跟我聊会天吧

I'm always all by myself all the time, and have no one to talk to.

我总是一个人,无人交谈

I know you're busy with work.

我知道你忙于工作

Even if you're not interested in my stories, please have time for me.

就算我说的你都不感兴趣,陪陪我就好


Do you remember when you were little?

你还记得你小的时候吗

I used to listen to your stories about your teddy bear.

我总是听你讲你的泰迪熊的故事


When the time comes and I get ill and bedridden,

等我久病缠身卧床不起的时候

I hope you have the patience to take care of me.

照顾我的时候多点耐心吧

I'm sorry if accidentally wet the bed or make a mess

对不起我会不小心尿床会弄得一塌糊涂

I hope you have the patience to take care of me during the last few moments of my life,

再忍忍,照顾我最后一段时间吧


I'm not going to last much longer,anyway.

毕竟,我时日无多了。


When the time of my death comes,

大限将至

I hope you hold my hand

我希望你可以握着我的手

And give me the strength to face death

给我面对死亡的勇气


And don't worry,

别担心

when I finally meet our Creator.

当我最后遇到上帝时

I will whisper in his ear,

我会向他耳语

to BLESS you.

让他保佑你


Because you loved your MOM and DAD.

因为你爱你的爸爸妈妈

Thank you so much for your care.

万分感激你的照顾


We love you,with much love.

我们爱你,特别特别的爱。





耐心,希望我们对父母的耐心都可以多一点,再多一点,不要觉得他们烦,更不要觉得他们蠢。


让我们爱父母就像父母曾经那样爱我们一样。




推荐阅读


您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存