查看原文
其他

遇到外国人还这么怂?酒店预订部口语干货!

2017-07-10 酒店高参



无论作为客人还是酒店人,预定房间已经成为必不可少的一步,今天为各位分享酒店预定部比较常见的英文词汇及语句,希望可以帮到大家。

常用词汇
reservation保留、预定
suite套房
presidential总统的
client客人
confirm进一步确定、证实
discount折扣
program议程、节目

reception

接待、欢迎
expense花费、经费、费用
charge收费
deluxe豪华
list表、目录、名单
rate价格等级
conference会议
guarantee保证

check

支票
flight飞行、航班
to make a reservation预定
to check in登记
by the way顺便
in case以防万一,假设
according to根据、按照
either...or...或者....或者....
right way马上、随即


基本句型:


1. May I have the room type, please?/What kind of room would you like to reserve? 

请问需要预定哪一类型的房间?


2. What kind of room do you have ?

请问贵酒店有什么房间类型?


3. We have standard,superior, executive rooms. There is also one presidential suite as well. Furthermore, we have a floor of non-smoking rooms, and we also have some connecting rooms.

我们酒店有标准房、高级房、豪华房、行政房,除此之外还有总统套房,而且我们酒店还设有不吸烟楼层及连通房。


4. I'm afraid we have no superior room avaliable. Would you mind deluxe room instead?

恐怕我们提供不了高级房,豪华房可以吗?


5. How about your hotels's location?

请问贵酒店位于哪里?


6. Well, our hotel located in XX road, XX City. The hotel is only 30 minutes from XX bus station, 45 minutes from XX airport and 20 minutes to XX railway station, by car.

我们酒店位于XX市XX路。本酒店离XX汽车站30分钟路程,到机场45分钟车程,到火车站只需20分钟车程。


7. What's the level of your hotel?

请问贵酒店是几星级的?


8. Our hotel is a four-star hotel.

本酒店是四星级的酒店。


9. How about your hotel's facilities?

请问贵酒店有什么设施》


10. We have four kinds of restaurant, lobby bar, conference room, health center, swimming pool and KTV equipment.

本酒店有四种类型的餐馆、大堂吧、会议室、健身会所、游泳池及KTV设施。



11. What is your hotel's website and E-mail address ?

请问贵酒店的网址及邮箱?


12. Our hotel website is XXX and our E-mail address is XXX. To reserve a room or give feedback to us.

我们酒店的网址是XXX,而我们的邮箱是XXX。预定房间或有任何建议可与我们联系。


13. Does your hotel offer pick-up service?

请问贵酒店有接车服务吗?


14. Yes, please contact the concierge for details.

有的,详细内容请联系礼宾台。


15. Do you offer a transfer service from airport to hotel free of charge?

请问贵酒店有没有免费接机服务?


16. We have free shuttle bus to XX airport. For further information please contact the concierge. 

本酒店有免费车到XX机场,详细内容可与礼宾部联系。


17. Does it include breakfast?

包括早餐吗?


18. We have a special family package plan.

我们现在有一个家庭优惠套餐。


19. I am sorry, no elite room is available.

很抱歉,我们没有商务客房了。


20. All rooms are unavailable.

所有房间有订满了。



21. Perhaps you have a cheaper room ?

或许你们还有更便宜的酒店吗?

22. Sorry, the quoted rate is the lowest.

不好意思,这个报价已经是最低了。


23. Could you hold the line, please? I'll check our room availabilities for those days.

请您稍等,我帮您查询那段时间的房态。


24. I'll check our reservation record.

我来查一下我们的预订记录。


25. Just a minute, please. I'll check our booking situation./I'll check the availability for you.

请您稍等,我需要查询我们的房态。


26. The room is spacious and cosy, I'm sure you will enjoy yourself.

房间既宽敞又舒适,我相信您会过得很愉快。


27. May I recommend the deluce suite ? It's more luxurious and comfortable.

我可以向您推荐我们更豪华更舒适的豪华套房。


28. I'm sorry, we have no connecting superior rooms, but deluxe rooms.

很抱歉,我们没有商务连通房,只有豪华连通房。


29. The hotel is fully booked, would you like me to place you on a waiting list ?

现在没有任何房间可以提供,不如我们将您列入候补名单,可以吗?


30. I'm sorry. We have no record of a reservation for that day.

很抱歉,我们没有那天预定的记录。



31. Your reservation is temporary and it will be cancelled if you don't arrive befor  6:00 pm on that day. 

您的预定是暂时的,如果哪天下午6点前您仍未到,我们将会取消您的预定。


32. What time do you expect to arrive, Sir ?

请问您大概什么时候到酒店,先生。


33. What time will the guest arrive ?

客人大概什么时间到达酒店?


34. When will you check in and check out ?

请问您什么时候入住及退房?


35. I'd like to extend it for two more nights until the March 9th. 

我想多住两天,直到3月9号。


36. We'll extend the reservation for you.

我们将会延续您的预定。


37. I'll arrive one day early. Is that OK ?

我提前一天到,可以吗?


38. We have changed our schedule, please amend our booking till next week. 

我们的行程有变动,请把我们的预定改到下星期。


39. How long will you stay in our hotel ?

请问您打算停留多长时间?


40. Please infrom the guest to check in before 6:00 pm.

请通知客人在下午6点前到本酒店办理入住手续。



41. When was the reservation made? 

请问是什么时候做的预定?


42. May I take your credit card for guarantee ?

可以提供您的信用卡做担保吗?


43. Let me repeat your reservation to ensure it is correct.

我重复一下您的预定,以确保准确无误。


44. We will record your request and if possible, we will reserve it for you. 

我们将会记录您的要求,如果可以,我们会为您预定。


45. Do your company have contract with our hotel?

请问贵公司与我们酒店有协议吗?


46. May I have your name, please ?

请问您贵姓?


47. We'll have to charge your RM 100 extra for an additional bed.

如需加床,我们将会收取100元人民币。


48. We wil hold your booking until 6:00 pm. without a guarantee. 

没有任何担保的情况下,我们会为您将房间保留到下午6点。


49. The reserved room will be held till 6:00 pm. on arrival unless a cash or credit card guarantee is made. 

所预定的房间将保留至当天下午6点,用现金或信用卡做担保的除外。


50. For guaranteed reservcation, one night room rental will be charged for cancellation or no show.

已做担保的预订,如当天取消或没入住,本酒店将会收取当天的一晚房费。



51. How would you like to guarantee your reservation?

请问您以什么方式担保您的预定?


52. We'll amend your reservation at your request.

我们将会按照您的要求做相应的更改。


53. This is the peak season. I'm very sorry, but could you call us again later ? We may have some cancellations. 

现在是旺季,抱歉,但是请您晚点再打电话过来好吗?可能会有人取消预定。


54. If you require any help please keep me informed. 

如需任何帮助,请随时与我们联系。


55. Thank you for your reservation at XX Hotel. If you have any questions or changes about your reservation, please contact us as soon as possible. 

感谢您预订XX酒店,如有任何疑问或需做任何更改,请尽快与我们联系。


注:以上内容节选自星级酒店常用英语大全,主编:匡仲潇,本文略有删减。


延伸阅读






酒店试睡员、招聘、冲榜、专访、任命发布、新闻投稿、申请专栏作家请加小编微信号:hoteln

阅读原文进入高参社区讨论

您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存