1. Experience working within an investment bank
2. Ability to analyse Company credit is essential
3. Ability to discuss in detail your understanding of how to book trades and the implications of improper trade booking on P&L
4. Ability to discuss in detail your understanding of how to calculate and reconcile and which factors impact it; You should be able to resolve P&L reconciliation issues with little guidance
5. Ability to discuss in detail your understanding of fundamental and technical aspects of product(s) traded and support area functions of respective products
6. Demonstrable proficiency with market and product lingo. Well versed in the quantitative nature and framework of own product (e.g., pricing, models, etc).
7. Ability to discuss in detail your knowledge of the direct costs of "doing business" along the transaction lifecycle;
8. Understands the different types of risk and can discuss in detail ways of managing these risk.
9. Thoroughly understands drivers of relevant markets and can explain and anticipate market movements.
10. Understands transaction cycle and the steps in the process and is execution oriented.
11. Ability to thrive on the challenge of competitive pressures and remain focused on client needs
12. Ability to communicate concepts and ideas, both verbally and via documentation, and be able to defend their validity and target messages to different audiences.
13. Ability to interact comfortably with business clients and management.
14. Self-directed, highly motivated, and able to work independently
15. English fluency is essential
16. Mandarin Fluency would be an advantage