About the program:
1. 7~8-week assignment within a global Dell finance function
2. Interns are assigned to different functions that enable them to get insights of a real-life business operation
3. Interns are assigned projects that give them the opportunity to lead and produce viable results
4. Interns are paired with managers and mentors to help guide them and provide support during their internship
5. Internship will culminate with a high visibility presentation to executive management
6. Interns are assigned a buddy in the Finance Development Program (FDP), giving them an inside look into the programs
7. Networking opportunities with other interns, employees, managers and executives
1. Finance bootcamp
As a finance intern, you’ll participate in our boot camp event. You’ll have the chance to meet and engage with top executives, learn about potential career opportunities at Dell, tour parts of the company and learn from subject matter experts.
2. Executive interaction
You’ll have the opportunity to have Q and A sessions with top executives during boot camp, attend our executive speaker series.
3. Returning offer of FDP
FDP, the most comprehensive and well-structured program in the company, is known as the best career accelerated platform for all finance graduates. Dell Summer Internship is the best entry to join FDP. Top performed interns will have opportunities to join FDP after they graduate.