You’ll work in teams of typically 3 – 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of client engagement.
This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations.
You’ll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
Junior Associates receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams. This support includes a Partner from your local office or practice assigned to you to help guide your career as well as up to five weeks of formal training in your few years. Additionally, you’ll receive guidance and support from your local office or practice in the selection of client projects, helping you to develop your skills and build your network.
1. University degree and excellent academic record required.
2. Outstanding records of academic and managerial or professional achievement.
3. Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
4. Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting.
5. Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
6. Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
7. Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language(s).