1. Plans, executes, and measures demand generation marketing programs to grow sales pipeline and revenue for Field Sales organization.
2. Meets with Sales leaders to create strategic marketing plan in support of pipeline and revenue objectives.
3. Participate in Sales leadership team and regular pipeline and forecast review meetings.
4. Develops and implements tactical marketing programs in conjunction with Sales, Channels, Product Marketing, Product Management, Oracle Direct (Telesales), and external influencers such as user groups and industry trade associations.
5. Provides onsite execution support for marketing programs.
6. Tracks lead flow to ensure the appropriate Sales channels are following up with event attendees and campaign responders in a timely manner.
7. Creates and manages program budget, measures ROI through metrics analysis and reporting.
8. Acts as a virtual team liaison for corporate business initiatives, programs and launches.
9. Provides recommendations on program delivery to HQ virtual team leads.
10. Communicates program status, action items, and deliverables across Field Marketing team and Sales.