查看原文
其他

重温马云英文演讲:最伟大的成功


  



“机会在哪呢?”每当创业者发出这个疑问,我们就该重温马云的这段英文演讲,让奋斗的热血重新沸腾起来。

你有什么。你有年轻的身体,你有奇妙的想法,你有乐观的心态,你有无限的可能性!

演讲全文:滑动观看

马云:最伟大的成功

I didn't have a rich father.

我并没有富有的父亲

Tried it three times for the university, all failed.

大学考了 3 次,3 次都失败了

I applied for Harvard for ten times, all failed.

申请哈佛 10 次,也全部都失败了

They don't want to see me.

他们不想见到我

For the last time,I went to the teacher's college

最后,我进入了师范大学

which was considered the third or fourth class of my city.

这所是在我住的城市中排名第三或第四的学校

So apply jobs for30 times, got rejected.

大概找了 30 次工作,全部都被拒绝了

It was so difficult at that time.

那个时期真的很艰苦

I was so frustrated because I taught in the university

我感到很挫折,因为在我任教的大学

my pay was 10dollars a month.

每个月薪水只有 10 美金

Because I could not find a good job in 1994,

因为在 1994 年时我找不到好工作

discussed that I am going to do something called Internet and 23 of them against it, they said it's a stupid idea,

所以和别人讨论说我想做一个叫互联网的东西,而其中 23 人都反对

他们说这是愚蠢的想法

we have never heard about Internet and you know nothing about the computer.

我们从来没听过什么是网络,而且你对电脑一窍不通

And I never thought I was smart, nobody believed that I could be successful

我从来不认为自己聪明,没有人相信我能成功

because everybody said, "Well, this guy think differently, think crazily, you know think about something that will never work."

因为大家都说:「这个人想得跟别人都不一样,有疯狂的想法,想一些永远行不通的事」

I tried to borrow 3000 US dollars from the banks, took me 3 months, but I still cannot get it.

我试着向银行借 3000 美金花了我三个月的时间,还是无法借到

We talked to over30 or 40 venture capitalists, everybody said,"No. Forget it."

我们和 30 到 40 位的创业投资家沟通每个人都说:「不可能的,这事儿不成」

A lot of people said Alibaba is a terrible model as I said, "I believe it. I think this thing could be big. I never thought it will be that big like today."

很多人说阿里巴巴是一个很糟的项目,而我说:「我相信它,我相信它能变得强大,不过我从来没想过它能有像今天一样那么大的规模」

I believe that something, something is waiting for me there

我相信会有个什么东西在那里等着我

and I have to work hard to prove myself.

而我要做的就是努力去证明我自己

That was the tough experience,

那是很艰难的经历

so we gathered 50 thousand US dollars from 18 founders.

我们从 18 位创始人那募集了 50000 美金

We started.

就开始创业了

For the first three years,

一开始的三年

we did not have even 1 dollar revenue from our business.

我们没有赚到任何一毛钱的收入

It was not easy.

这并非简单的事

Why it keeps on going ahead, going forward?

但为什么我们还是持续前进?

Because I received lots of email of thanks from the customer,

因为我收到许多客人寄来表达感谢的电子邮件

they say this is such a great thing,

他们说这是很棒的东西

we cannot pay you but this thing helped us.

我们没办法付钱给你,但这个东西帮了我们很多忙

If you keep on helping us, one day, you will be successful.

如果你持续帮助我们,总有一天,你会成功的

And I believe this.

而我相信了这句话

Little by little, we built up our business.

一点一滴地,我们创立了企业

Little by little, we're good on our ecosystem of the infrastructure.

一点一滴地,我们在基础建设的生态系统上发展得很好

And now, after 16years, we have a Alibaba group,

而16 年后的现在,我们有了阿里巴巴集团

We have a T-mall group,

我们有了天猫

We have a Taobao group,

有了淘宝

We have Alipay.

有了支付宝

And people said,"You are so smart, how could you make a company like that?"

人们说:「你真聪明,你是怎么建立这样的公司的?」

Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, the Jack Welch, Larry Page, Mark Zuckerberg,

比尔盖茨、沃伦巴菲特、杰克威尔许、拉里佩奇、马克扎克伯格

the difference between those people and other people they are always optimistic for the future.

这些成功的人们和其他人们的差异就在 他们永远都对未来保持乐观

They never complain.

他们从来不抱怨

They always try to solve the problems of the others.

他们总是试着去解决其他人的问题

When you are optimistic, it's always a opportunity.

当你乐观时,就总有机会的

People same here today.

今天在这的人们也是一样地问说

"Jack. Where's the opportunity. I don't have a job. I don't have this. I don't have that."

「马云,机会在哪里?我没有工作,我没有这个,我没有那个」

We are at the best of time of this century.

我们身在这个世纪最好的时代里

The best asset you have is that you are young.

年轻就是你所拥有的最棒的资产

Don't complain.

不要抱怨

Let the other people complain.

让其他人去抱怨

The opportunity lie, always lies where people complain.

机会都在人们的抱怨里

Think about how you can make things different.

去想想你能怎么让事情变得不同

"Is it anything that I can do to make the difference?"

「有什么是我可以做到去改变的事情?」

And then we think about this, start to do it.

我们思考着,然后开始去做

I saw a lot of people, young people have fantastic ideas every evening.

我看见很多年轻人晚上都有很棒的想法

But in the morning, they go to the office again.

但一到了早上,他们又得去上班了

Being entrepreneur,

要当一个企业家

you have to do the things before the other people do.

要做的就是在其他人行动之前就开始行动

You have to wake up before other people wake up.

你必须比其他人早起

You have to be more buried than the others.

你必须比其他人埋头苦干

Use instinct.

用你的直觉

Everything you do is to the need of the customer,

你所做的所有事情都要去满足客户、

to everybody, to any person.

所有人和任何人的需求

Tomorrow is new.

明天是全新的一天

Make the move.

迈开步伐

Make action.

开始行动吧

Whether investors believe this or not,

不论投资者们相不相信

whether your friends believe it or not,

不论你的朋友们相不相信

whether your parents, believe it or not,

不论你的家人们相不相信

that's not important.

这都不重要

You believe it, your team believe it and worked day and night on this.

重要的是,你相信,你的团队相信,而你们没日没夜地努力都为了这个

That's all the things happen.

创业就是这么来的

Make enough mistakes.

犯了够多的错误

You fall, you stand up.

你跌倒了,然后爬起来

Any mistake is an income, is a wonderful revenue.

任何错误都是一种进步,是很棒的收入

Don't worry about the money.

别担心金钱的问题

Money follow the people.

有人的地方就会有钱

People should follow the dreams.

人们应该追寻梦想

If you have a dream, just to go ahead.

如果你有梦想,就往前追吧

I think nobody can conquer the world.

我认为没有人能征服世界

We only can serve the world, either work for the others or work for itself.

我们只能服务这个世界,不管是为他人工作还是为自己工作

And I choose the way work for myself.

而我选择为自己工作

Working for myself that means working for the society.

为自己工作代表为整个社会工作

If you really want to work for yourself, think about the others,

如果你真的想为自己工作,要为其他人着想

because only when the other people successful,

因为只有当其他人也成功

when the other people happy,

当其他人也开心时

you will be successful,

你才会成功

you will be happy.

你才会幸福



   END     

#接力技术,链接价值#

点分享点点赞点在看

    您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

    文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存