查看原文
其他

《小猪佩奇》 08:Piggy in the Middle(中间的小猪)

《小猪佩奇》01:Muddy Puddles 泥坑

《小猪佩奇》02:Mr Dinosaur is Lost (恐龙先生弄丢了)

《小猪佩奇》03:Best Friend 最好的朋友

《小猪佩奇》 04:Camping 宿营

《小猪佩奇》 05:Hide and Seek 捉迷藏

《小猪佩奇》 06:The Playgroup 幼儿园

《小猪佩奇》 07:Mummy Pig at Work 猪妈妈在工作


Piggy in the Middle

Peppa Pig S01E08

https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?vid=j0367wofa7w&auto=0

网络资源,仅供学习交流


Piggy in the middle 中间的小猪

- George is playing with his ball inthe garden.

  乔治在花园里玩扔球。

- Peppa wants to play, too.

  佩奇也想一起玩。

- George, you're doing it all wrong!

  乔治你这样玩是错的。

- This is how to catch a ball.

  要这样才可以接到球。

- Not like this.

  而不是像这样。

- That's what you do.

  要像这样知道吗。

- What a cheeky little one Peppa is.

  佩奇可真是头顽皮的小猪。

- George! Come back! You littlepiggy!

  乔治,快回来,你这小家伙。

- Maybe Peppa is teasing George justa bit too much.

  也许佩奇逗乔治逗得有点过分了。

- Peppa, have you been teasingGeorge?

  佩奇,你是不是在逗乔治玩呢。

- Not really, Mummy. I was teachinghim how to catch.

  不是的妈妈,我在教他怎么接球呢。

- Really?

  真的吗?

- Oh, well, I know a game that willteach George how to catch.

  哦 有个游戏可以教乔治怎么玩。

- It's called “Piggy-in-the-Middle”.

  叫做“小猪在中间”。

- Peppa, you take the ball and standover there.

  佩奇,你拿着球站在那个地方。

- And George, you stand over there.

  乔治,你站在那边。

- Good!

  好的

- You have to throw the ball to eachother and I have to try and catch it.

  你们把球互相扔向对方而我来尝试接住他。

- I'm the piggy in the middle.

  我就是中间的小猪。

- Mummy is the piggy in the middle.

  妈妈是中间的那头小猪。

- Catch, George!

  接住了乔治!

- Oh! Missed it!

  哦!错过了!

- George has caught the ball.

  乔治他接住了球。

- Hurry!

  好哎。

- Well done, George. Now you throwthe ball to Peppa

  做得好乔治。现在你把球扔给佩奇。

- Oop! Try again.

  哦,再试一遍。

- Oh! Try again.

  哦!再试一遍吧。

- George can't throw the ball pastMummy Pig.

  乔治没办法把球扔给佩奇。

- Come on, George. Give the ball tome.

  来吧乔治,快把球扔给我。

- Silly George. I can do that, too.

  犯规了乔治,我也可以这么做。

- Peppa wants to copy George butshe's too big and has got stuck.

  佩奇想学乔治,但是她太大了,被卡住了。

- I've got the ball. Peppa, now it'syour turn to be piggy.

  我拿到球了。佩奇,现在你来做中间的小猪。

- George! Catch!

  乔治,接住了。

- Hurry!

  好哎!

- Caught it! George, you're thepiggy!

  接到了!乔治你来做中间的小猪。

- George! Catch.

  乔治,接住了。

- Catch the ball, George.

  接住球,乔治。

- Catch, George.

  接住乔治。

- George, catch.

  乔治,接住。

- Here's the ball George.

  看,球过来了,乔治。

- Oh, dear! Peppa, you shouldn'ttease George like that.

  天哪,佩奇你不该这样逗乔治玩。

- Sorry, George!

  对不起乔治。

- What's all the noise?

  这是什么声音啊?

- Daddy, George is too little toplay “Piggy in the middle”.

  爸爸,乔治太小了,没法做中间的小猪。

- Oh, I'm sure he's big enough.

  我觉得他足够大了。

- No, he isn't, Daddy, Watch.

  不是的爸爸,你看好了。

- Catch it, George.

  接住乔治。

- Hurry!

  好哎!

- That's not fair!

  这真不公平!

- Yes, it is. I just gave George ahelping hand.

  很公平。我只不过是帮了乔治一下而已。

- Mummy, can I have a helping hand?

  妈妈,你能不能也帮我一下呢?

- Of course you can, Peppa.

  当然可以了,佩奇。

- To me! George!

  扔给我,乔治!

- Catch, George.

  接住了,乔治。

- Peppa loves catching the ball.

  佩奇喜欢玩接球。

- George loves catching the ball.

  乔治也喜欢玩接球。

- Everyone loves catching the ball.

  大家都喜欢玩接球。

英文歌推荐

新视野大学英语答案 课文及单词音频

大学英语四级单词28天过


自然拼读法20讲


40篇英文小故事记单词3500

2019年高考英语考纲词汇A---Z(含音频)

高中必背古诗文64篇

最全初中教材配套单词


最全高中教材配套单词


您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存