为你读诗——给你(余秀华)
上期栏目留言板点赞最多的是:
Gwen为你读
给你
For you
背景音乐:Michael Hoppé - Beloved
作者:余秀华
翻译:Gwen
一家朴素的茶馆,
A teahouse, plain as it was.
面前目光朴素的你皆为我喜欢
I was attracted by your plain gaze on me.
你的胡子,
Your beard,
昨夜辗转的面色让我忧伤
your floundering face from last night lamented me
我想带给你的,
What I had for you
一路已经丢失得差不多
has been shedding along the way
除了窗外凋谢的春色
except for the fading spring scenery outside the window.
遇见你以后,
After I met you,
你不停地爱别人,
You never ceased loving other women.
一个接一个
one after another.
我没有资格吃醋,
I didn't have the privilege of jealousy.
只能一次次逃亡
What left to me was esacaping time and again.
所以一直活着,
The reason for me to live,
是为等你年暮
was to wait for your autumn years.
等人群散尽,
When all was gone.
等你灵魂的火焰变为灰烬
When the fire of your soul turned to ashes.
我爱你。
I loved you.
我想抱着你
I wanted to hold you,
抱你在人世里被销蚀的肉体
and your body corroded by the mortal world.
我原谅你为了她们一次次伤害我
I forgave your torturing me for them, time and time again.
因为我爱你
Because I loved you.
我也有过欲望的盛年,
I ever had days of desires,
有过身心俱裂的许多夜晚
and many exhausted nights.
但是我从未放逐过自己
But I've never dissipated myself.
我要我的身体和心一样干净
I wanted my body to be as clean as my soul.
尽管这样,
Whereas,
并不是为了见到你
It was not for you.
作者
余秀华,1976年生于湖北省钟祥市石牌镇横店村,诗人。
余秀华因出生时缺氧而造成脑瘫,使其行动不便,说起话来口齿不清。高中毕业后,余秀华赋闲在家;2009年,余秀华正式开始写诗;2014年11月,《诗刊》发表其诗作;2015年1月,广西师范大学出版社为其出版诗集《月光落在左手上》;同年2月,湖南文艺出版社为其出版诗集《摇摇晃晃的人间》。(来自百度百科)
余秀华本人朗读《给你》
https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?vid=h0553qvykif&width=500&height=375&auto=0
Gwen为你读诗
往期精选
为你读诗-I love you, not for what you are
为你读诗-I'm nobody! Who are you?(美音)
为你读诗-When I am dead, my dearest
为你读诗-Somewhere I Have Never Travelled
为你读诗-You say that you love rain
本平台所使用的诗歌、图片及音乐属相关权利人所有。因客观原因部分作品若存在不当使用的情况,请相关权利人随时与我们联系,以协商授权事宜。
下期想听什么诗?
请留言告诉我
下周日再见
长按识别二维码关注我们