▶️英文动画 ▏英文版《小猪佩奇》第一季 06 The Playgroup
英文动画 ▏英文版《小猪佩奇》第一季 01 Muddy Puddles
英文动画 ▏英文版《小猪佩奇》第一季 02 Mr Dinosaur Is Lost
英文动画 ▏英文版《小猪佩奇》第一季 03 Best Friend
(播放后点击右下角可放大横屏观看)
向上滑动阅览
I'm Peppa pig.
我是佩奇。
This is my little brother, George.
这是我的弟弟乔治。
This is Mummy Pig.
这是我的妈妈。
And this is Daddy Pig.
这是我的爸爸。
Peppa pig.
小猪佩奇。
▶ 06 The Playgroup
幼儿园
Peppa and George are going to the playgroup.
乔治和佩奇一起去幼儿园。
It is George's first day.
这是乔治第一天去幼儿园。
George, are you looking forward
to the playgroup?
乔治,你想不想去幼儿园呢?
Daddy, maybe George is too small
to go to my playgroup?
爸爸,乔治会不会年纪太小
不适合上幼儿园啊?
He'll be fine, Peppa.
他会很好的,佩奇。
There'll be you and Mr. Dinosaur
there to keep him company.
有你和恐龙先生陪在他身边。
Grrr! Dinosaur!
咯~!恐龙!
But I want to play with the big children!
但我想和其他大一点的小朋友玩!
Not George and his toy dinosaur.
不想陪乔治和他的恐龙玩具玩。
Oh dear, Peppa doesn't want George
to go to her playgroup.
哦,天啊,佩奇不想让乔治去幼儿园。
We're here!
我们到了!
Daddy, are you sure George is big enough?
爸爸,你确定乔治能上幼儿园吗?
He'll be fine.
他不会有事的。
Alright, he can come.
那好吧,那就来吧。
Hahaha~Bye bye.
哈哈哈~再见。
Madame Gazelle looks after the
children at the playgroup.
羚羊夫人在照顾幼儿园的小朋友。
Hello! This is my little brother, George.
你们好!这是我的弟弟,乔治。
Hello, George.
你好,乔治。
Baa! I wish I had a little brother
like George.
咩!我也想有一个像乔治一样的弟弟。
Really?
真的吗?
Hello! I'm Danny Dog.
你好!我是小狗丹尼。
Woof woof! Is that a dinosaur?
汪~汪~!那个是恐龙吗?
It's just a toy dinosaur.
那只是个玩具恐龙。
Grrr! Dinosaur!
咯~!恐龙!
Brilliant! Woof woof!
好棒啊!汪~汪~!
Dinosaur! Grrr!
恐龙!咯~!
Aaaaaggghh!
啊~~~!
Dinosaur! Grrr!
恐龙!咯~!
Aaaah, really scary.
啊~!真的很吓人。
That's brilliant!
真的太棒了!
George is my brother.
乔治是我的弟弟。
He's brilliant.
他真的很棒!
Peppa is proud of her
little brother, George.
佩奇为她的弟弟感到自豪。
Shall we show George
how we paint pictures?
我们能给乔治展示一下怎么画画吗?
George is not very good at painting.
乔治不擅长画画。
Well, maybe you could help him?
那么,也许你能帮帮他?
Yes, I'm very good!
是的,我很会画画!
I will show him how to paint a flower.
我会教他怎么画小花。
George, today I'm going to
teach you how to paint a flower.
乔治,今天我将要教你怎么画花。
First, you paint a big circle.
首先,你画一个大圆圈。
No, George, that's the wrong color.
不,乔治,颜色不对。
Now you paint the flower's petals.
接着再画花瓣。
George! That's the wrong shape!
乔治!形状不对!
Now you paint the stalk and the leaves.
最后来画枝和叶子。
Perfect!
完美!
George, you've done it all wrong!
乔治,你全画错了!
Now what do we have here?
现在你们画得怎么样了?
I've painted a flower.
我画了一朵花。
That's very good, Peppa.
画得真好,佩奇。
And George has painted a dinosaur.
乔治画了一只恐龙。
Grrr... Dinosaur!
咯。。。恐龙!
Woof! Brilliant!
汪!真棒啊!
I think George and Peppa's pictures
should go on the wall.
我认为乔治和佩奇的画都应该挂在墙上。
Hurray!
好耶!
Peppa, You must be very proud of
your little brother.
佩奇,你一定为你的弟弟感到很自豪吧。
Yes, I am.
是的,没错。
It is home time
放学了
and the children's parents are here
to pick them up.
家长们来接小朋友了。
Can George come next time?
乔治下次还能来吗?
Yes, and he can paint us
another lovely picture.
当然,他还可以给我们画其它可爱的画。
And what will you paint next time, George?
乔治,下次你会画什么呢?
Dinosaur! Grrr!
恐龙!咯~!
Oh!Another dinosaur picture?
哦!再画另外一张恐龙吗?
Well, maybe you can show us all
how to paint a dinosaur?
好的,也许你可以教教大家怎样画恐龙。
Woof! Brilliant!
汪~!太棒了!
Yes! Brilliant!
是的,太棒了!
Bri-lli-ant!
太-棒-了!