中英双语阅读227 | I asked nothing 我一无所求
每天分享一篇中英双语阅读,对英语口语的练习很有帮助,也是积累英语考试中写作,翻译素材的好资料,加油吧!
中英双语美文227
I asked nothing
我一无所求
泰戈尔
I asked nothing,only stood at the edge of the wood behind the tree.
我一无所求,只站在林边树后。
Languor was still upon the eyes of the dawn,and the dew in the air.
倦意还逗留在黎明的眼上,露润在空气里。
The lazy smell of the damp grass hung in the thin mist above the earth.
湿草的懒味悬垂在地面的薄雾中。
Under the banyan tree you were milking the cow with your hands,tender and fresh as butter.
在榕树下你用乳油般柔嫩的手挤着牛奶。
And I was standing still.
我沉静地站立着。
I did not come near you.
我没有走近你。
The sky woke with the sound of the gong at the temple
天空和庙里的锣声一同醒起。
The dust was raised in the road from the hoofs of the driven cattle.
街尘在驱走的牛蹄下飞扬。
With the gurgling pitchers at their hips,women came from the river.
把汩汩发响的水瓶搂在腰上,女人们从河边走来。
Your bracelets were jingling,and foam brimming over the jar.
你的钏镯丁当,乳沫溢出罐沿。
The morning wore on and I did not come near you.
晨光渐逝而我没有走近你。
中英双语阅读225 | 你要成为自己的那道光
中英双语阅读224 | 你努力变好,并不是为了配得上谁
中英双语阅读223 | Think it over 好好想想(附音频)
中英双语阅读222 | Love after Love 爱复爱(附音频)
中英双语阅读221 | So Much to Learn 学无止境(附音频)
中英双语阅读220 | 莎士比亚 Sonnet 130 第十四行诗130(附音频)
中英双语阅读219 | Bright Star 明亮的星(附音频)
中英双语阅读218 | When The Wind Blows 当风吹起的时候
中英双语阅读217 | The Passionate Shepherd To His Love 牧羊恋歌(附音频)
中英双语阅读216 | Words to Life 请记住生活告诉你的一切(附音频)
中英双语阅读215 | 活成自己想要的样子(附音频)
更多往期精彩内容点击阅读原文查看哦