查看原文
其他

【不离】法王如意宝:依靠“人生如梦”的教言,就足以证悟

索达吉堪布 国际佛学网 2023-03-02

人生真是一场梦吗?

Is Life Really a Dream?

许多人常说“人生如梦”,

People often say, “Life is like a dream.”


那么,这句话真的成立吗?

Is this truly the case?


我们周围发生的一切明明如此真实,

Everything that occurs around us clearly seems so real.


给我们带来的苦乐也那么明显,

The happiness and suffering that things bring us are also so evident.


为什么偏偏说它是一场梦呢?

Why do we insist on saying that life is a dream?


对一般人而言,醒与梦完全是两个概念:

To an ordinary person, being awake and dreaming are completely different:


醒是真的,梦是假的。

being awake is real; dreaming is not real.


没人会把梦境执为实有,

No one would cling to a dream as something that truly existed,


但人人却把醒时的一切当真,

yet everyone treats the things of their waking hours as real,


并以此引生了千般执著、万般苦恼。

and from this are born thousands of attachments and millions of sufferings.


倘若醒时也如梦境般无实,

If being awake also had no true substance, just like a dream,


那我们现在的一切执著就没了意义,

then everything we cling to now would lose its meaning.


但事实果真如此吗?

But is this really the case?


下面,我们根据麦彭仁波切的窍诀,以拟人的方式,通过醒和梦之间的几番辩论,来观察这二者的真相。

Now, using Mipham Rinpoche’s method, let us have a mock debate between waking and dreaming to look into the truth of these two.



立论

Argument


狡猾的醒者首先发言:“你梦境是虚假的!”

The sly Awake spoke first. “Your dreams are not real!”


正直的梦者说:“不仅我是,实际上你也是!”

Honest Dreaming said, “Not only I—in reality you also are unreal!”


1

第一回合

Round One


醒者:“我肯定不是,

AWAKE: I definitely am not unreal.


例如我吃肉可以充饥,

For example, when I eat meat, I can satisfy my hunger,


身体被火烧会痛,

and my body hurts when it is burned.


这些感受都真实存在。”

These feelings truly exist.


梦者:“你的说法不成立。

DREAMING: Your argument does not stand.


我在梦中吃肉也同样饱腹,

When I eat meat in a dream, I too feel full,


被火烧也同样疼痛,

and I also feel pain when burned.


感受跟你一模一样。”

The sensations are exactly the same as yours.


2

第二回合

Round Two


醒者:“你昨晚梦境中的显现,到白天醒后一点都不存在了,

AWAKE: None of the things that appeared in your dream last night existed when you woke in the morning.


所以你是假的。”

Hence, you are not real.


梦者:“同样,你今天感受的一切,到明天以后也没有了,

DREAMING: Similarly, everything you feel today will not exist when tomorrow comes.


因而你也不是真的。”

Therefore, you also are not real.


3

第三回合

Round Three


醒者:“虽然这些在明天都不在了,

AWAKE: Granted, these will not be there tomorrow,


但今天的一切,是我亲身所感,

but everything today has been experienced personally by me,


它应该真实。”

So these things must be real.


梦者:“如果说亲身感受就是真实,

DREAMING: If personal experience is the marker of reality,


那我在梦中经历的,也是亲身感受,

then the things I encounter in dreams are also personal experiences.


跟你又有什么差别呢?”

How is that any different from you?


4

第四回合

Round Four


醒者:“我醒时的显现长久稳固,

AWAKE: Things that appear when I am awake are long-lasting and stable.


比如我家里的摆设每天都不变,

For example, the furnishings in my house remain unchanged every day,


所以一定是真实的,

so they must be real.


而你梦境很快就消失了,故只是一种幻象。”

Whereas your dreams disappear quickly, so they are a kind of illusion.


梦者:“梦中的显现也不全是短暂的,

DREAMING: Not all scenes in dreams are brief;


也有长久的时候。

there are also long ones.


比如西根活佛在一天晚上的光明梦境中,于清净刹土享受了二十一年的生活。

For example, Tulku Shekun during one night of radiant dreaming enjoyed twenty-one years of life in a pure buddha field.


所以,我也有漫长的梦境,

I also have very long dreams,


不能以时间长短来断定真假。”

so you cannot use duration to distinguish real from unreal.


5

第五回合

Round Five


醒者:“梦境中可以自由地穿越岩石,在空中自由地飞翔,

AWAKE: In dreams one can freely pass through rocks and fly in the sky.


但在现实生活中,你有这种能耐吗?

In real life, do people have these abilities?


还不承认自己虚假吗?”

Do you not admit that you are not real?


梦者:“这有什么大惊小怪的!

DREAMING: What’s the big deal?


只要具足因缘,

So long as the necessary causes and conditions are present,


你醒时也能做到这一切。

even when you are awake you can also achieve all these things.


像莲花生大士,在几个国王面前,就示现过入火不焚、入水不沉;

For example, Master Padmasambhava showed several kings that he could remain unscathed by fire and not sink in water.


米拉日巴尊者显示神变时,

When Venerable Milarepa was demonstrating his miraculous powers,


也曾在山岩中无碍地穿行,在空中自在地飞翔;

he also freely passed through rocks and flew in the sky.


嘎单巴德幼年时,

When Khatok Dampa Deshek was a child,


噶陀寺有十万比丘,

There were one hundred thousand bhikshus at Khatok Monastery.


每天中午他们都外出应供,

Each noon they went out for alms,


下午再飞回自己的茅棚……

and in the afternoon flew back to their own thatched rooms.


“因此,只要因缘凑齐了,

Hence, so long as the necessary causes and conditions


比如依靠密咒、圣物,或者禅定力,

—such as mantras, sacred objects, or meditative concentration—are present,


在醒时也可以显现这些奇迹。

it is also possible to manifest these miracles while awake.


反之,假如因缘不具足,

Conversely, if the causes and conditions are not sufficient,


不要说醒时,就连梦中也不能穿山越水、自在飞行。”

then even in dreams one cannot pass through mountains, walk on water, or fly with ease.


6

第六回合

Round Six


醒者:“不,梦中不需要因缘,也能显现这些奇迹。

AWAKE: Ah, but in dreams, these miracles can appear in the absence of causes and conditions.


你躺在床上睡了就做梦,

All you have to do is lie down on your bed and you start to dream.


这要什么因缘呢?

What causes and conditions are required?


你不是随便做梦吗?”

Do you not dream at will?


梦者:“假如不需要因缘,

DREAMING: If causes and conditions are not needed,


那你为什么不能每天晚上都梦到这些?

then why do you not dream of these things every night?


一个法之所以不出现,就是由于因缘不具足。

The reason a particular phenomenon has not appeared is precisely that there are not sufficient causes and conditions.


既然梦中的这一切不需要因缘,

If all these things in dreams do not require causes and conditions,


那它理应恒时出现啊!”

then it follows that they should appear constantly!


7

第七回合

Round Seven


醒者:“在梦境中,已故的友人可以重逢,

AWAKE: In dreams, friends who have died can be reunited;


不曾有的儿子也可以出生,

a son one never had can be born.


这在醒时根本不可能发生,

These are not possible at all when one is awake.


所以你肯定是虚假的,

Thus you are definitely not real.


这一点不容置疑。”

This cannot be doubted.


梦者:“为什么跟你不一致就是假的呢?

DREAMING: Why is it not real just because it is different from your experience?


梦中的事和醒时的事,应该公平对待,

You should treat things in dreams and in waking life equally.


不能以你醒时的经验为准绳,就简单武断地确定我是假的。

You cannot use your waking experience as the benchmark and jump to the conclusion that I am not real.


“在你面前,某人可能已经死了,

To you, so-and-so may have already died,


但在我眼里,他仍活得好好的,我们可以相遇;

but in my eyes, he is still alive and well, and we are able to meet.


梦中生儿子的话,对你来说不可能,

Bearing a son in a dream is impossible for you,


但对我来说却可以发生。

but to me it can indeed happen.


不能因为你的境界中没有,就认为它是假的。”

You cannot deem it unreal just because it is not in the realm of your awareness.


8

第八回合

Round Eight


醒者:“梦中享用的美味佳肴,并不能解除第二天醒来的饥饿,

AWAKE: The delicacies enjoyed in a dream cannot prevent hunger when one wakes in the morning.


所以,你的梦肯定是假的。”

Therefore, your dream is definitely not real.


梦者:“同理,醒时住在富丽堂皇的宫殿中,也不能遣除梦中狂风暴雨的袭击,

DREAMING: By the same token, the grand and splendid palace you live in when awake cannot dispel the attack of a furious storm in a dream.


所以,你也不一定真实存在。”

Therefore, you also are not necessarily real.


9

第九回合

Round Nine


醒者:“你晚上做的梦,其实是一种迷乱的显现。”

AWAKE: Your dreams at night are in fact apparitions of delusion.


梦者:“如果梦中的一切是迷乱,

DREAMING: If everything in dreams is delusion,


那你醒时所遇到的也是!

then what you encounter when awake is just the same!


如上例证也适用于此。”

The same illustration applies.


10

第十回合

Round Ten


醒者:“晚上做梦后,醒来只要回想一下,

AWAKE: After you dream at night, as long as you review it when you wake,


即可了知梦为虚假。

you can realize that the dream was not real.


但在做梦时,

But when you are dreaming,


却根本不知醒时的显现是虚假。”

it is not at all possible to know that the things that appear when you are awake are not real.


梦者:“那又怎样?

DREAMING: So what?


难道就因为和你醒时所知不同,便说我梦中所见不对吗?

Are you saying that what I see in dreams is incorrect just because I am aware of different things than when you are awake?


如果说梦境在醒时不存在,便认定我是虚假,

You maintain that I am not real because dreams do not exist when the dreamer wakes,


那你醒时的显现在梦中也不存在,

but what you encounter when awake also does not exist in dreams.


凭什么咬定你就是真实呢?

Why insist that you are real?


“总之,如果是真,双方都是真;

In short, if one is real, both are real.


如果是假,双方都是假,

If one is not real, both are not real.


我们二者没有任何差别。”

The two of us have not the slightest distinction.



这个戏剧形式的教言,只不过简略为我们提供了一个思路。

This play-like teaching has only briefly offered us a way of thinking.


当然,对有智慧的人而言,

Of course, for the wise,


依此教言,足以证悟一切诸法的本性。

this teaching alone is enough to realize the true nature of all phenomena.


通过从不同角度进行分析,醒者和梦者确实没有差别。

Analyzing from different angles shows that there is indeed no difference between being awake and dreaming.


也就是说,若以实相观察,

That is to say, if seen in terms of absolute reality,


二者皆非实有;

neither of these two truly exists;


但不经观察的话,又都有各自的显现。

otherwise, each has its own manifestation.


真则都真,假则都假。

If one is real, then both are real; if one is not real, then both are not real.


明白了这一点后,

Once you realize this,


我们在日常生活中,

whenever and wherever you are in your daily life,


理应随时随地观修万法如梦,

you ought to look deeply and reflect that all phenomena are like dreams,


对一切不要特别执著。

and not be too attached to anything.


当我们对别人生贪心或嗔心时,

When you desire or hate another,


马上意识到这跟梦中嗔敌贪亲一样;

immediately recognize that this is the same as hating an enemy or desiring a beloved in a dream.


当自己成功或失败时,

When you succeed or fail,


也知道这就如同梦中的成败一样……

also know that this is just like the failures and successes in dreams.


若以此慢慢断除执著,

If you slowly give up attachments in this way,


不但各种痛苦会离你远去,

not only will you be free from all kinds of suffering,


最终还可以认清一切诸法的真相,证悟三世如来的果位!

but you will also eventually see the true nature of all phenomena and attain the fruition of the Tathagata throughout the three times!1



1. Tathagata (Skt.) is a title for the Buddha, literally the one who has thus gone or the one who has thus come. The three times are the past, present, and future.


敬摘录 法王如意宝《不离》

His Holiness Jigme Phuntsok Rinpoche 《Always Present》



猜您还喜欢这些


1.婚姻家庭系列:公众号后台回复数字1 

2. 真实因果案例:公众号后台回复数字

3.不离连载系列:公众号后台回复数字

4. 心经连载系列:公众号后台回复数字

5. 金刚经连载系列:公众号后台回复数字

温馨提示:公众号后台,不是留言区哦~  






您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存