查看原文
其他

【情景对话】~订酒店~(商务/旅游)

Olivia / Mr.Wong 英文口语专家 2020-11-23


Dialogue 1

A: I'd like to make reservations.

A: 我想要定房间。

B: What kind of room would you like, sir? 

B: 先生,您想订哪一种房间呢?

A: I'd like a room with a view. 

A: 要一个景观好的房间。

B: Anything else? 

B: 还有其他什么要求吗?

A: A room with a king sized bed too. 

A: 还要一间有一张大床的房。

B: No problem. Everything is set. 

B: 没问题,全都安排好了。

A: Thank you. 

A: 好的,谢谢。

B: You're welcome. 

B: 不用谢。

Dialogue 2

A: Excuse me, is this the Sheraton Hotel? 

A: 请问这是喜来登酒店吗?

B: Yes sir, may I help you? 

B: 是的,先生,有什么可以帮到您呢?

A: I want to know if your hotel provides free WiFi service. 

A: 我想知道你们酒店是否有提供免费WiFi 服务的呢?

B: Of course, our guests get this service plus a lot of other services. 

B: 有的,我们的贵宾都可以免费享用WiFi 和其他不同的服务。

A: Really, such as? 

A: 是哦,比如?

B: Well, free access to our gym and we also have a shuttle service to the airport free of charge. And there's also 24-hour room service. 

B: 可以免费使用健身房,我们还提供免费往返机场的班车,还有24小时的客房服务。

A: That's great! Thank you. 

A: 不错,谢谢。

B: Certainly. 

B: 不用客气。

Dialogue 3

A: Excuse me, I'm here to check-in. I have a reserved room. 

A: 你好,我定了房间的,现在来办理入住手续。

B: Your name, please. 

B: 请问您的名字是?

A: Wong, Leonardo DiCaprio Wong.

A: 王,莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥·王

B: Do you have a confirmation number? 

B: 您有订房的「预订验证码」吗?

A: Yes, here is my confirmation slip. 

A: 来,这是我的收据。

B: Thank you. One moment please. 

B: 谢谢,请稍等。

A: Is there a complimentary breakfast? 

A: 有免费早餐的吗?

B: Yes, just sign the bill after you have your breakfast. 

B: 有的,您用过早餐以后只需要签单就可以了。

B: Here are your keys. Someone will be here shortly to help you with your bags. 

B: 这是您的房卡,我们马上会有同事过来帮您把行李提到房间。

A: Great, thank you. 

A: 好的,谢谢。




Dialogue 4

A: Hello, I'm here to check-out. 

A: 你好,我来退房的。

B: Great, your room number please. 

B: 好的,请问您的房号是?

A: 2120

A: 2120号房。

B: Mr. Leonardo DiCaprio Wong, is that correct? 

B: 莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥·王,王先生,对吗?

A: Sure is. What is the total for the night? 

A: 是的,总共收费是多少?

B: The total is $200.

B: 总共消费是200美元。

A: May I see the receipt charges please? 

A: 我可以看看收据吗?

B: Of course. Here you are. I'll give you a copy. 

B: 当然可以,这里是您的消费,我会给您一份复印件。

A: Thank you. 

A: 谢谢。

B: We hope you will stay with us again. 

B: 期待您再次光临。




小编推荐历史文章

(请点击蓝色字体收听)


Mr.Wong 讲「春节」故事!

Mr.Wong 讲「中秋节」故事

Mr.Wong 讲「端午节」故事!

Mr.Wong 讲「母亲节」故事!

Mr.Wong 讲「父亲节」故事!

Mr.Wong 讲一个很玄的故事!



↓ ↓ ↓

往期内容索引

↑ ↑ ↑



    您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

    文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存