【情景对话】~购物~(商务/旅游)
Dialogue 1
A: May I help you?
A: 先生您好,需要我帮忙吗?
B: I'm just browsing.
B: 我只是看看而已。
A: Can you tell me what you are looking for?
A: 能告诉我您在找什么类型的衣服吗?
B: Well, I wanna buy some jeans.
B: Um…我想买牛仔裤。
A: How about these jeans?
A: 您喜欢我们这系列的裤子吗?
B: Do these come in a bigger size?
B: 这些有大一点的吗?
A: Sorry, but we're all out of the bigger sizes.
A: 真的很不好意思,大码和加大码我们都没货了。
B: Bummer!
B: 这样啊!
A: How about something else?
A: 您要不要再看看我们其他的产品呢?
B: No, thank you.
B: 不用了,谢谢。
A: Please come again soon.
A: 好的,下次有空再来看看。
Dialogue 2
A: Excuse me, do you have T-shirts here?
A: 请问你们有卖 T-shirt 吗?
B: Yes, we do. This way please.
B: 有的,这边请。
A: What do you think of the black T-shirt?
A: 你觉得这件黑色怎样?
B: I think the white looks great on you.
B: 我个人觉得您穿白色会很好看。
A: This one is too big for me.
A: 这件太大了。
B: Try this smaller size one.
B: 您试试这件小一个码的。
A: This looks great. I will take this one and that one.
A: 诶,这件不错哦,我两件都买吧。
B: Okay, the total is $40.
B: 好的,一共是40美元。
A: Here you are.
A: 来。
B: Thank you.
B: 谢谢。
Dialogue 3
A: How much does this cost?
A: 这件多少钱?
B: This is $40.
B: 这件是40美元。
A: What is the price on this?
A: 这件呢?
B: All sweaters are on sale for $20.
B: 现在所有毛衣都在做特价,只需要20美元一件。
A: Really? What a bargain!
A: 是吗?那很便宜耶!
B: This sale is only for today.
B: 这个促销活动只是今天一天而已。
A: Wrap these for me, please.
A: 那帮我包起来吧,谢谢。
B: Okay.
B: 好的。
Dialogue 4
A: Olivia, let's go to the flea market today.
A: Olivia,我们今天去逛逛跳蚤市场吧。
B: Okay, they always have really good bargains there.
B: 好呀,那里经常都会有些不错的便宜货的。
A: I like this vase. Excuse me, can you give me a discount?
A: 这个花瓶不错嘛!诶!你好,这个能打个折吗?
C: Sorry, it's already at a very low price.
C: 不好意思,已经很便宜的了。
B: But you can always go lower.
B: 哎呦,你们是可以再便宜一点的嘛。
A: Is there a way you can lower the prices?
A: 有办法再便宜一点吗?
C: If you buy more than one, I can give you a discount.
C: 你可以买两个或以上的话,我给你打个折吧。
A: But I just want one.
A: 可是我只需要一个而已呀。
C: Sorry then.
C: 那没有办法了。
B: Well, what If I buy one too?
B: 如果我也买一个呢?
C: Then I'll give you $10 off the total.
C: 那两个加起来…我总共便宜10美元给你们吧。
A and B: Great! We'll take two.
A and B: 行,我们就买两个吧。
小编推荐历史文章
(请点击蓝色字体收听)
Without further ado 是什么意思呀?(口语必杀技)
Hard to come by 原来是这个意思啊!?(高分短语)
↓ ↓ ↓
↑ ↑ ↑