为你读诗——那一晚(林徽因)
上期栏目留言板点赞最多的是:
Gwen为你读
那一晚
That Night
背景音乐:The O'Neill Brothers - Sally Gardens
作者:林徽因
那一晚我的船推出了河心,
That night my boat was pushed out the heart of the stream;
湛蓝的天上拖着密密的星。
The deep blue sky with dense trailing stars did teem.
那一晚你的手牵着我的手,
That night your hand was in my hand, held so fast;
迷惘的星夜封锁起重愁。
The wandering starry night locked the grief down cast.
那一晚你和我分定了方向,
In case that we go separate ways, you and me,
两人各认取个生活的模样。
We would live our own life, whatever it might be.
到如今我的船仍在海面上飘,
Up to now, my boat still floats on the blue ocean;
纤弱的桅杆常在风涛里摇。
The frail mast against the wind oft stirs a motion.
到如今太阳只在我背后徘徊,
Up to now the sun but behind me does linger,
层层的阴影留守在我周围。
Casting its shade about me layer upon layer.
到如今我还记着那一晚的天,
Up to now, I still remember the sky that night,
星光、眼泪、白茫茫的江边!
Starlight, tears and the riverside covered with white.
到如今我想念你岸上的耕种:
Up to now I miss your seed sowing on the bank,
红花儿黄花儿朵朵的生动。
Red flowers, yellow flowers, so vivid, so rank.
那一天我希望要走到了顶层,
That day I hoped to have climbed to the very top;
蜜一伴酿出那记忆的滋润。
In the moistening honey my memory does sop.
那一天我要挎上带羽翼的箭,
That day a plumed arrow I would take and let go
望着你花园里射一个满弦。
Into your garden, shot from my fully bent bow.
那一天你要听到鸟般的歌唱,
That day you would hear a song just like from a bird;
那便是我静候你的赞赏。
That was for you, long awaited, such a reward.
那一天你要看到零乱的花影,
That day you would see a flower shade stirred appear;
那便是我私闯入当年的边境!
That was for you, the border so trespassed that year.
诗名:那一晚 体裁:现代诗 作者:林徽因 原载:1931 年4 月《诗刊》第2期(署名:尺棰)
作者
林徽因(1904-1955)原名徽音,福建闽候人,建筑师、作家、新月派诗人之一。
1904年出生于福建闽侯一个官僚知识分子家庭。父亲林长民早年留学日本,是新派人物。1916年入北京培华女子中学,1920年4月至9月随父林长民赴欧洲游历伦敦、巴黎、日内瓦、罗马、法兰克福、柏林、布鲁塞尔等地,同年入伦敦圣玛利女校学习,与在伦敦经济学院上学的徐志摩相遇。1921年回国复入培华女中读书。1923年参加新月社活动。1924年留学美国,入宾夕法尼亚大学美术学院,选修建筑系课程,1927年毕业,获美术学士学位。同年入耶鲁大学戏剧学院,在G.P.帕克教授工作室学习舞台美术设计。1928年3月与梁思成在加拿大渥太华结婚,婚后去欧洲考察建筑,同年8月回国。1955年4月1日清晨,经过长达15年与疾病的顽强斗争之后,与世长辞,年仅51岁。
林徽因一生著述甚多,其中包括散文、诗歌、小说、剧本、译文和书信等作品,均属佳作,其中代表作为《你是人间四月天》,小说《九十九度中》等。出版的诗集有《林徽因诗集》(1985)等。
Gwen为你读诗
往期精选
为你读诗-I love you, not for what you are
为你读诗-When I am dead, my dearest
本平台所使用的诗歌、图片及音乐属相关权利人所有。因客观原因部分作品若存在不当使用的情况,请相关权利人随时与我们联系,以协商授权事宜。
下期想听什么诗?
请留言告诉我
下周日再见
长按识别二维码关注我们