查看原文
其他

《小猪佩奇》系列之第一季 13:Secrets(秘密)

《小猪佩奇》01:Muddy Puddles (泥坑

《小猪佩奇》02:Mr Dinosaur is Lost (恐龙先生弄丢了)

《小猪佩奇》03:Best Friend(最好的朋友

《小猪佩奇》 04:Camping (宿营

《小猪佩奇》 05:Hide and Seek (捉迷藏

《小猪佩奇》 06:The Playgroup (幼儿园

《小猪佩奇》 07:Mummy Pig at Work (猪妈妈在工作

《小猪佩奇》 08:Piggy in the Middle(中间的小猪)

《小猪佩奇》 09:Daddy Loses His Glasses(爸爸的眼镜不见了)

《小猪佩奇》10:Gardening(花园种菜)

《小猪佩奇》11:Hiccups(打嗝)

Secrets(秘密)

Peppa Pig S01 E13


https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?vid=y0510sp2woy&auto=0

网络资源,仅供学习交流


Secrets 秘密

- Mummy Pig has made a special box for Peppa.

  妈妈给佩奇做了一个特别的盒子。

- Peppa, this box is just for you!

  佩奇,这个盒子是给你的!

- Thank you, Mummy!

  谢谢你了,妈妈!

- It's a secret box for you to keep secret things in.

  这是个秘密盒子,让你放秘密的东西。

- What things can I put in it, Mummy?

  我可以放什么东西进去,妈妈?

-Only you can decide that, Peppa! It's your secret box.

  你来决定盒子里放什么,这是你的秘密盒子。

- I know what I can put in it!

  我知道我可以放什么进去了!

- Good. But don't tell me.

  很好。但不要告诉我。

- I won't tell you or George or Daddy! It's a secret!

  我不会告诉你的,不告诉乔治也不告诉爸爸!这是一个秘密哟!

- George,this is my secret box!

  乔治,这是我的秘密盒子!

- It's empty. I have to find some things to put inside.

  现在还是空的。我得赶快找一些东西放进这个盒子里去。

- George wants to help Peppa.

  乔治想给佩奇帮忙。

- No,George, only I must know what's in the box.

  不用,乔治,只有我可以知道盒子里有什么。

- You have to wait outside while I choose.

  我选东西的时侯你必需要在外面等。

- Peppa is going to choose some secret things to put in the box.

  佩奇要选一些东西放进秘密盒子里。

- Now,my secret box is full!

  现在,我的秘密盒子装满了!

- George,you must not look inside!

  乔治,你不可以看里面的东西哦!

- George would like to know what is inside Peppa's secret box.

  乔治想知道佩奇的秘密盒子里放了什么。

- If you like, you can try to guess.

  如果你想知道的话,你可以试着猜一猜。

- Dinosaur!

  恐龙!

- George thinks Peppa has put a dinosaur in the box.

  乔治觉得盒子里放了一只恐龙。

- Oh,George!

  哦,乔治!

- You always say ''dinosaur'' for everything!

  不管什么东西,你怎么总是说是恐龙啊!

- Anyway,a dinosaur is too big to fit in the box.

  跟你说吧,恐龙实在是太大了,这个盒子是装不下的。

- George cannot guess what is in Peppa's secret box.

  乔治猜不出秘密盒子里有什么。

- Daddy Pig is cleaning a picture.

  猪爸爸在清理照片。

- Daddy!This is my secret box!

  爸爸!这是我的秘密盒子!

- Mummy made it for me!

  是妈妈给我做的!

- It's very nice, Peppa! What's inside?

  好漂亮的盒子啊,里面装了什么?

- It's a secret!

  这可是一个秘密!

- George tried to guess, but he didn't get it right.

  乔治已经猜过了,但是他没有猜对。

- Can I have a try?

  那让我猜猜看?

- Yes.

  好的。

- Hmm. Have you put my glasses inside?

  嗯。你把我的眼镜放进去了?

- No! Your glasses are on your head!

  没有!你的眼睛还在你的头上呢!

- So they are!

  在这啊!

- Silly Daddy! You must have a proper guess.

  糊涂的爸爸!你必须得好好地猜一猜。

- Ok. Have you put Mummy's shoes in the box?

  好的。你放了妈妈的鞋子吗?

- Nope! And that's all your guesses. Used up!

  不对!你现在已经没有机会再猜咯!

- Peppa likes secrets!

  佩奇喜欢秘密!

- Mummy! No one knows what is in my box!

  妈妈!没有人猜得到我的盒子里面是什么!

- Oh, what has George got?

  哦。乔治拿的是什么?

- I made a box for George, too!

  我也给乔治做了一个!

- And he's filled it with secret things!

  他也放满了秘密的东西!

- And only George knows what's inside.

  只有他知道里面有什么。

- Oh.

  哦。

- Peppa would like to know what is inside George's box.

  佩奇想知道乔治的盒子里放了什么。

- It's George's toy dinosaur, of course!

  简单,肯定是乔治的玩具恐龙!

- No!

  不是!

- George's toy dinosaur is not in George's box.

  乔治的恐龙玩具不在乔治的盒子里。

- It's too difficult! I'll never guess!

  这也太难了。我永远都猜不到!

- Peppa does not like secrets as much as she used to.

  佩奇不像之前那么喜欢秘密了。

- Maybe,if you showed George one thing from your box,

  这样吧,如果你给乔治看一件东西,

  then he could show you one thing from his.

  说不定他也会给你看的。

- Ok. But we must do it at the same time.

  好的。但是我们得同时进行。

- That's a good idea.

  这个主意很不错,

- On the count of three, You each show what's in your boxes. Ready?

  我数到三,你们同时打开盒子。准备好咯?

- Yes.

  准备好了。

- One...two...three!

  一......二......三!

- George has a drum and Peppa has a trumpet.

  乔治藏了只鼓,佩奇藏了一只喇叭。

- Lovely!

  太棒了!

- Yes,it sounds very nice.

  是的,听上去真不错。

- Do you have anymore secret things?

  你们还有什么秘密东西吗?

- George has a custard doughnut!

  乔治藏了一个甜甜圈!

- Oh.

  哦。

- But Peppa's box is empty.

  但佩奇的盒子空了。

- I've got nothing else!

  我这里面什么都没有了!

- Luckily,I have! Come on. Tuck in.

  幸好,我还有!来吧。快吃吧。

- George, Peppa, Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig all like custard doughnuts!

  乔治,佩奇,猪妈妈,猪爸爸都喜欢吃蛋奶甜甜圈!

- I don't have a special box.

  我没有特别的盒子!

- But I know a very good place to hide my custard doughnut!

  但我知道有个好地方能放我的蛋奶甜甜圈!

- Can you guess where?

  猜猜是那里?

- Um… are you going to hide it in the fridge?

  嗯...你打算把它藏在冰箱里,是不是啊?

- No! Somewhere much more special!

  不是的!一个更特别的地方!

- My tummy! Delicious!

  我的肚子!太好吃了!

- I'm going to hide mine in my tummy!

  我也要把我的藏在我的肚子里!

- Me,too!

  我也是!


重点词汇

secret 秘密;秘诀;机密 

empty 空的 

anyway 无论如何,不管怎样;总之 

drum 鼓 

trumpet 喇叭 

custard doughnut 奶油甜甜圈 

tuck in 紧缩;塞入;


重点句型

Anyway, a dinosaur is too big to fit in the box. 

anyway在口语里常常放在句首,表示“不管怎样,总之”。 too ... to ... 意为“太……以至于无法……”,这个句型里,too 后面通常连接形容词,to 后面为不定式动词。 这句话的意思是:不管怎么说,恐龙太大了,无法放入盒子。


On the count of three, you each show what's in your boxes. 

我们常用on the count of +数字,来表示:数到几就…… 佩奇想用自己盒子的秘密来交换乔治盒子的秘密,但是要求和乔治同时打开盒子,于是就用了数数的方式,爸爸说:数到三,你们就给对方看你们的盒子里有什么。


新视野大学英语答案 课文及单词音频

大学英语四级单词28天过

美国知名外教Coach Shane的经典听说课程1-50集

自然拼读法20讲


Tim's发音工作室


40篇英文小故事记单词3500

2019年高考英语考纲词汇A---Z(含音频)

高中必背古诗文64篇

最全初中教材配套单词


最全高中教材配套单词


新概念英语全四册单词


好听英文歌推荐




您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存