查看原文
其他

【不离】法王如意宝:总爱攀缘的人,小心引来极大违缘!

索达吉堪布 国际佛学网 2023-03-02

 

平时一定不能攀缘太多

Do Not Climb the Social Ladder Excessively

 


为了使人生有长足进步,

In order for life to progress well,

 

我们平时一定不能攀缘太多。

you must not be overly concerned with climbing the social ladder in your daily life.

 

假如身体做各种世间杂务,

If the body is engaged in myriad worldly activities,

 

口中言说许多闲言碎语,

the mouth is emitting much idle speech,

 

心里不断生起层出不穷的分别念,

and the mind is continuously generating an endless stream of discriminating thoughts,

 

这会给自己带来极大的违缘。

you will bring immense difficulties upon yourself.


因此,从现在开始,我们应当舍弃无意义的事情,修持具有无量功德并能调伏自心的佛法。

Hence, from this moment, you should discard meaningless things and practice the Buddhadharma, which has limitless merit and can tame your mind.



假如依靠善知识的窍诀,真正精进地修行,

If you rely on the instructions of a spiritual mentor and truly practice with diligence,

 

哪怕是仅修一个月,也会得到明显的受用。

even if it is only for a month, you will gain evident benefits.

 

有些人本来有许许多多的修行机会,

Some people formerly had numerous opportunities to practice,

 

但他却经常找一些借口延误,

but they found frequent excuses to postpone it,

 

从而把绝好的缘分都断绝了。

and thereby they exhausted all their excellent chances.

 

还有些人虽然修行多年,

There are others who have practiced for many years,

 

但内心整天在烦恼中虚度时光,

yet on the inside, they have idled away their time in thrall to the afflictions.

 

烦恼贼已将他的善法全部偷走了。

The thief of the afflictions has already robbed them of all their virtues.

 

他们始终得不到修行的验相,

Their practice never showed any signs of progress.

 

这并不是三宝没有加持,而是自己的业力深重,或是精进不够。

This is not because the Three Jewels have not blessed them but because their own unwholesome karma is too heavy or their diligence insufficient.



因此,散乱心和烦恼恶念,我们最好不要去依止,

Therefore, it is best not to follow after distractions, afflictions, or unwholesome thoughts.

 

而应将其彻底舍弃,否则永远不会安宁。

Rather, we should completely abandon them, or we will never find tranquillity.

 

当然,我们若想在短时间内成就,这也不太可能。

Of course, if you wish to be enlightened rapidly, that is also not very likely.

 

但缘起的真理是不会欺惑的,

But the truth of dependent origination does not deceive.

 

我相信,只要自己不断地精进,依靠无欺的缘起力,

I believe that as long as you remain diligent and rely on the strength of unfailing dependent origination,

 

一定会得到某种相应的功德,

you will be assured of receiving the corresponding merit.

 

今生来世的一切都吉祥,

Everything in your present and future lives will be auspicious,

 

不会出现任何违缘!

and you will not meet with any adversity.



敬摘录 法王如意宝《不离》

His Holiness Jigme Phuntsok Rinpoche 《Always Present》



猜您还喜欢这些


1.婚姻家庭系列:公众号后台回复数字1 

2. 真实因果案例:公众号后台回复数字

3.不离连载系列:公众号后台回复数字

4. 心经连载系列:公众号后台回复数字

5. 金刚经连载系列:公众号后台回复数字

温馨提示:公众号后台,不是留言区哦~  




您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存