【不离】法王如意宝:想过自己死后要去哪儿吗?
想过自己死后要去哪儿吗?
Where Will You Go after Your Death?
如今有些权富之人,身处在悦意的环境中,有许多人围着他们歌功颂德,
Some people with power and wealth live in pleasant environs, surrounded by many who sing their praises.
但即便如此,他们将来也会像普通人一样,面临恐怖的死魔,
But even so, they too will one day face the terrifying grim reaper just like everyone else.
没有丝毫自在。
They will not have any freedom.
甚至不少人在活着的时候,就因福报穷尽而倾家荡产,
Indeed, there are quite a few who exhaust their fortune and merit during their lifetime; they end up bankrupt,
感受无常的诸般戏弄……
experiencing the myriad wiles of impermanence.
所以,人的苦乐是不定的。
Thus, human suffering and happiness are not certain.
犹如煮饭时米粒在锅里沉沉浮浮,
They are like the grains of rice that rise and sink in the pot when boiled.
我们的人生中,也会有时因善业而感受快乐,
At times we feel happiness due to wholesome karma,
有时因恶业而饱尝痛苦,
and at other times we experience enormous suffering because of unwholesome karma.
苦乐就这样一直形影不离、此起彼伏。
Happiness and suffering forever shadow us; as one rises, the other falls.
就我个人而言,自孩提时代起,便依止了善知识行持佛法,
Take myself as an example: Since I was a child, I have followed wise spiritual mentors in practicing the Buddhadharma.
从这个角度看,我还是比较有福报、有善根的。
Thus I could be seen as someone who has fortune and virtue.
但从另一个方面看,从小至今我身体就很差,经常遭受病魔的侵扰,
On the other hand, since I was a child my health has always been poor; I am frequently dogged by illness.
还曾遭遇过无吃无穿等各种困境。
I have also encountered such hardships as having nothing to eat or wear.
虽然我自认为修行不错,也经历过不少难忍的苦行,
Although I believe that my practice is not too bad, and I have also undertaken many barely tolerable ascetic practices,
但有时思维“死后会到什么地方去”,这一点仍无法确定。
I still cannot be certain when I ask myself, “Where will I go after death?”
现在对我而言,吃穿已不成问题,
Today, getting enough food and clothing is no longer an issue for me;
名闻利养都相应得到了,所有弟子对我也特别恭敬,
I have already received all the fame and fortune I am due, and my students all respect me.
我本该感到安乐。
I should feel peaceful and happy.
但换个角度看,我又是个非常可怜的老人,
Yet viewed from a different angle, I am also a very pitiful old man.
因为腿脚不便,即使到大经堂,也无法独立走过去。
My limbs are so unwieldy that I cannot even walk to the Dharma hall without help.
就算在一天当中,身体也几乎没有健康的时候……
I experience hardly a moment of physical well-being all day long.
一两年前我曾想过,麦彭仁波切是五十岁时患上重病,圆寂于六十七岁,
One or two years ago, as I reflected that Mipham Rinpoche suffered from severe illness starting at the age of fifty and died at sixty-seven,
于是我也发愿六十七岁时往生。
I aspired to die at sixty-seven too and be reborn in a pure land.
但后来以多种因缘,我的寿命又稍微延长了。
Later, however, due to various causes and conditions, my life was somewhat prolonged.
所以,以我为例,大家也应深入观察,看自己一生中感受了怎样的乐与苦?
Hence, using me as an example, everyone should examine closely and reflect on this: What happiness and suffering have you experienced in your life?
若是希望以后时时有乐,不再受苦,那应该怎么做?
If you wish to be often happy and no longer suffer in the future, then what should you do?
这些事关前途命运的问题,也许你以前从未考虑过,
Perhaps you have never before considered these questions about your future.
但从现在起,不妨静下心来想一想。
But from this moment, you can try to quiet your mind and ponder them.
敬摘录 法王如意宝《不离》
His Holiness Jigme Phuntsok Rinpoche 《Always Present》
1.婚姻家庭系列:公众号后台回复数字1
2. 真实因果案例:公众号后台回复数字2
3.不离连载系列:公众号后台回复数字3
4. 心经连载系列:公众号后台回复数字4
5. 金刚经连载系列:公众号后台回复数字5
温馨提示:公众号后台,不是留言区哦~