查看原文
其他

《小猪佩奇》系列之第一季 14:My cousin Chloe

《小猪佩奇》01:Muddy Puddles (泥坑

《小猪佩奇》02:Mr Dinosaur is Lost (恐龙先生弄丢了)

《小猪佩奇》03:Best Friend(最好的朋友

《小猪佩奇》 04:Camping (宿营

《小猪佩奇》 05:Hide and Seek (捉迷藏

《小猪佩奇》 06:The Playgroup (幼儿园

《小猪佩奇》 07:Mummy Pig at Work (猪妈妈在工作

《小猪佩奇》 08:Piggy in the Middle(中间的小猪)

《小猪佩奇》 09:Daddy Loses His Glasses(爸爸的眼镜不见了)

《小猪佩奇》10:Gardening(花园种菜)

《小猪佩奇》11:Hiccups(打嗝)

《小猪佩奇13》:Secrets(秘密)

My cousin Chloe

Peppa Pig S01 E14


https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?vid=m0502hee2us&auto=0

网络资源,仅供学习交流

My Cousin Chloe 我的堂姐克洛伊

- Peppa and George are playing in the garden.

  佩奇和乔治在花园里玩。

- To me, George!

  丢给我吧乔治。

- You threw the ball too hard, George! So the rules say, I win!

  你的球扔的太用力了乔治,按照规则来说,我赢了。

- Now it's my turn.

  现在轮到我了。

- I win again!

  我又赢了。

- Peppa, George. Today your big cousin, Chloe is coming to visit!

  佩奇,乔治。今天堂姐克洛伊要来家里玩。

- Yippee! Cousin Chloe!

  好棒,我喜欢克洛伊。

- George, Chloe is a big girl, like me.

  乔治,克洛伊跟我一样是个大姑娘了。

- So, don't be sad if she finds you too little to play with.

  所以如果她觉得你太小了,不和你玩的话你别伤心。

- I'm sure Chloe will play with both of you.

  我想克洛伊会和你们一起玩的。

- Chloe is here!

  克洛伊来了。

- Aunty Pig has brought Chloe to spend the day at Peppa's house.

  猪伯母带着克洛伊来佩奇家里玩了。

- Chloe is Peppa and George's cousin.

  克洛伊是佩奇和乔治的堂姐。

- Chloe is a bit older than Peppa and George.

  她比佩奇和乔治大一点儿。

- Hello, Chloe!

  你好啊,克洛伊。

- Hello, Peppa! Hello, George!

  你好啊,佩奇。你好啊,乔治。

- See you later!

  一会儿见。

- Do you want to play a game?

  你想玩游戏吗?

- Yes! Let's play “Catch!”

  是的,我们来玩“你跑我追”。

- Peppa loves playing “Catch”.

  佩奇最喜欢这个游戏。

- Do you still play “Catch”? That's a game for Littlechildren.

  你还玩“你跑我追”,那可是小孩子的游戏。

- Oh. We only play “Catch” because George likes it.

  哦。我们玩“你跑我追”是因为乔治喜欢这个游戏。

- Okay. Let's play it for George.

  好的。那就陪乔治玩吧。

- Do you play with the proper rules or the baby rules?

  你们是按大人的规则玩,还是按小孩子的规则?

- Proper rules!

  按大人的规则玩。

- I'll start. Peppa!

  准备好了佩奇。

- You're “it”. Catch me if you can!

  你做追的人,有本事抓住我啊。

- Peppa is “it”. She has to chase Chloe and George.

  佩奇是那个追人的人。她要去追克洛伊和乔治。

- Can't catch me!

  抓不住我吧。

- George! I'm going to easily catch you! You're so Little!

  乔治,要抓住你太简单了。你这么小。

- That's not fair! You're helping George!

  这不公平, 你在帮助乔治。

- That's because he's little.

  那是因为他还小。

- Do you want me to help you?

  你想我帮你吗?

- No! I don't need help.

  不, 我不需要帮助。

- I'm a big girl like you.

  我和你一样是大姑娘了。

- Come on, then, Peppa!

  快来吧佩奇。

- Try and catch us!

  你来追我们呀。

- Can't catch us!

  抓不住我们。

- Can't catch us!

  抓不住我们。

- This is a silly game.

  这个游戏不好玩。

- Can we play something else?

  我们能玩别的游戏吗?

- Okay, I know a really good game for big children.

  好的,我知道个大孩子们玩的有趣游戏。

- It's called “Sly Fox”!

  叫做“狡猾的狐狸”。

- “Sly Fox"”!!

  狡猾的狐狸?

- I want to play “Sly Fox”!!

  我想要玩狡猾的狐狸。

- What is it?

  怎么玩呢?

- One person is the “Sly Fox” and the others creep upon them.

  一个人来做狡猾的狐狸。其他的人悄悄地走向它。

- Me! Me! I want to be the "Sly Fox"!

  我玩我玩,我要做狡猾的狐狸。

- Peppa is the "Sly Fox".

  佩奇做狡猾的狐狸。

- While her back is turned, the others creep up on her.

  她转过去时,其他人慢慢的走向她。

- But if Peppa turns and sees someone move, they have to go back to the start!

  当佩奇转身时看见谁在动,那他就得回到原位重新开始。

- George, I saw you move! Back to the start!

  乔治我看见你动了,你要回到原位。

- Got you! I win!

  抓住你了,我赢了。

- You moved before I was ready!

  我还没准备好你就动了。

- The rules say I can move when I like. Don't they, George?

  规则说我随时都可以动。是不是乔治?

- Now it's Chloe's turn to be the "Sly Fox".

  现在轮到克洛伊来做狡猾的狐狸了。

- Peppa and George must stay very still.

  佩奇和乔治必须保持不动。

- Peppa! I saw you move!

  佩奇,我看到你动了。

- Back to the start!

  回到原位。

- It's not fair!

  太不公平了。

- You looked too long!

  你看得太久了。

- The rules say, I can look as long as I want. Back to the start.

  规则说我想看多久就看多久,回到原位。

- George is the winner!

  乔治赢了。

- Can we play a different game?

  我们能玩别的游戏吗?

- Yes. But as long as it's a grown-up game.

  可以,但必须得是大人玩的游戏。

- I know! Let's play my favorite game!

  我知道。我们来玩我最喜欢的游戏。

- It's very grown-up!

  非常大人。

- George, do you know what Peppa's favorite game is?

  乔治,佩奇最喜欢的游戏是什么?

- Peppa's favorite game is jumping up and down in muddy puddles!

  佩奇最喜欢的游戏就是在泥坑里跳来跳去。

- George, if you jump in puddles, you must wear your boots!

  乔治,如果你想要跳泥坑,你必须得穿上靴子。

- I've brought some boots for you too, Chloe!

  我也给你带来了一双靴子,克洛伊。

- I'm too grown-up to jump in muddy puddles.

  我已经是大人了不能在泥坑里跳。

- Oh,so am I.

  哦,我也是。

- George loves jumping in muddy puddles.

  乔治喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

- Secretly, Peppa would love to jump in the puddle.

  其实,佩奇也喜欢。

- But she wants to look grown-up.

  但她想让自己看上去像个大人。

- I hear there's some puddle jumping going on!

  我听说这里有跳泥坑可以玩。

- Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig love jumping in muddy puddles!

  猪爸爸和猪妈妈,喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

- It does look fun.

  看上去很有趣。

- Yes, it does.

  是的,的确很好玩。

- Maybe there's a rule that says, big girls can jump in muddy puddles.

  也许可以增加一条规则,大姑娘也能在泥坑里玩。

- Yes! That's a good rule!

  是的,这是条好规则。

- Race you!

  看谁先到。

- Race you!

  看谁先到。

- Peppa and Chloe love jumping up and down in muddy puddles!

  佩奇和克洛伊喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

- Everyone loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles, even grown-up girls!

  大家都喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去,大姑娘也喜欢。


Peppa一家人去放风筝。George首先尝试了一下,他尽可能跑得很快,但是风筝飞不起来。


Peppa跑过来说你的方法不行,跑得不够快,让我来。Peppa拉起风筝就跑,累的气喘吁吁,风筝还是没放起来。Mummy pig安慰说,等一会起风了再放吧。


过了一会,树叶开始动,起风了,George拿起风筝,很快就飞起来了。


风很大,快把George和Peppa吹跑了,Daddy pig赶紧抱住他们,拿起风筝。但是Daddy pig一不小心,风筝挂到树上了,线也断了。Daddy pig只好爬树去拿风筝。拿到风筝之后,Daddy pig从树上摔了下来,正好摔到树下的一个泥坑里面。


于是大家一起,欢乐的在muddy puddle里面跳啊跳。


新视野大学英语答案 课文及单词音频

大学英语四级单词28天过

美国知名外教Coach Shane的经典听说课程1-50集

自然拼读法20讲


Tim's发音工作室


40篇英文小故事记单词3500

2019年高考英语考纲词汇A---Z(含音频)

高中必背古诗文64篇

最全初中教材配套单词


最全高中教材配套单词


新概念英语全四册单词


好听英文歌推荐




您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存