查看原文
其他

▶️英文动画 ▏英文版《小猪佩奇》第一季 11 Hiccups

关注☞ 小学英语学习帮 2023-02-11

《小猪佩奇》是英国学前系列动画,描述佩奇一家的日常生活。佩奇是一只5岁的粉红小猪,和爸爸妈妈还有弟弟乔治一起住在山坡上的小屋里。情节有趣,画面温馨,贴近生活,寓教于乐。小学英语学习帮会不定期为大家分享小猪佩奇的英文原声动画短片,5分钟一集,每集一个主题,围绕主题有地道的英语表达和高度重复的关键词。不仅适合少儿英语启蒙,还能帮助有英语基础的成人提高口语水平哦,大家一起来磨耳朵吧。

第一季回顾
 点击表格中彩色标题即可播放

01泥坑
02恐龙丢了
03最好的朋友04鹦鹉波利
05捉迷藏06幼儿园
07妈妈在工作08中间的小猪
09爸爸的眼镜丢了
10花园种菜


Hiccups 

(播放后点击右下角可放大横屏观看)


滑动阅览相应台词


向上滑动阅览

I'm Peppa pig.

  我是佩奇。

This is my little brother, George.

    这是我的弟弟乔治。

This is Mummy Pig.

  这是我的妈妈。

And this is Daddy Pig.

   这是我的爸爸。

Peppa pig.

  小猪佩奇。


 11 Hiccups

   打嗝

Peppa, George, Mummy and Daddy

are having breakfast.

佩奇,乔治,妈妈和爸爸正在吃早餐。

It is a lovely, sunny day,

今天天气明媚,阳光灿烂,

and Peppa and George can't wait

to go into the garden to play.

佩奇和乔治已迫不及待要去花园玩了。

Mummy, please, can we go out to play?

妈妈,我们可以出去玩了吗?

You can go out to play

when you finish your breakfast.

等你们吃完早餐就可以出去玩了。

George! Don't drink your juice too quickly!

乔治!果汁不要喝太快。

George drank his juice too quickly,

乔治喝果汁喝得太快了。

and now he has hiccups.

现在他打嗝了。

Can we go out to play now, Mummy?

我们现在可以出去玩吗,妈妈?

Not while George has hiccups.

现在不行,乔治在打嗝呢。

But George's hiccups have gone, Mummy.

但是乔治已经不打嗝了,妈妈。

Haven't they, George?

没打嗝了吧,乔治?

Oh, alright, you can go out and play.

哦,好吧,你们可以出去玩了。

But look after George.

但是照顾好乔治。

Peppa and George love

playing in the garden.

佩奇和乔治喜欢在花园里玩。

George. I'm going to throw the ball,

乔治,我准备扔球了,

and then you have to catch it.

然后你要接住哦。

George, please stop hiccupping!

乔治,请不要再打嗝了!

George! Now you throw the ball to me,

乔治!现在你把球扔给我,

and I have to catch it.

然后我接住球。

George!

乔治!

Oh, dear, George's hiccups

are spoiling the game.

哦,糟糕,乔治的打嗝

他们没办法玩游戏。

George... I know how to cure hiccups!

乔治~ 我知道怎样治好打嗝!

You have to do what I say.

你必须按我说的做。

Rub the top of your head

and rub your tummy!

你在挠头的同时按摸你的肚子!

Good! Now your hiccups have gone!

好!现在你的打嗝治好了!

Peppa's cure for hiccups

doesn't seem to have worked.

佩奇治打嗝的办法看来没凑效。

George! You have done it all wrong!

乔治!你完全做错了!

I know a better way to cure hiccups!

我知道另一个更好的办法治好打嗝!

First, jump up and down 

three times... on one leg!

首先,上下跳三下~单腿!

Now... wave your arms up and down

现在, 上下挥动你手臂

and stick your tongue out!

并且伸出你的舌头!

... And now... close your eyes,

现在, 闭上你的眼睛,

and turn around quickly,

three times!

然后快速转三圈!

Peppa's new cure hasn't worked, either.

佩奇的新治法也不管用。

George still has hiccups.

乔治仍然打嗝。

I know!

我知道了!

To cure hiccups, the ill piggy

must be given a shock!

要治好打嗝,打嗝的小猪

必须受到惊吓才行!

George, I'm going to scare you.

乔治,我准备吓唬你了。

But you must remember,

但是你必须记住,

it's only a game and

it will stop your hiccups.

它只是个游戏,它可以治好你的打嗝。

Remember, this is

just pretend scaring.

记住,这只是假装吓唬。

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

哇~~~~~~~~~!

Peppa! You mustn't

play so roughly with George!

佩奇!你不应该和乔治玩得那么粗暴!

He's only little.

他还很小。

Sorry, Mummy.

对不起,妈妈。

I was just trying to stop

George's hiccups.

我只是想让乔治不再打嗝。

George's hiccups have gone!

乔治的打嗝治好了!

Here comes Daddy Pig,

with two beakers of juice.

猪爸爸来了,拿着二杯果汁。

George! If you drink too quickly,

乔治!如果你喝太快,

you will get hiccups again!

你又会打嗝的!

I'm not as little as George.

我比乔治大。

I can drink juice

as quickly as I want to!

我可以想喝多快就喝多快!



声明:以上部分内容整理于网络,仅作分享学习,版权属于原出版机构或影像公司,请勿商用,Thanks♪(・ω・)ノ 。


您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存