查看原文
其他

【不离】法王如意宝:每个人在不久的将来,注定会走上这条路

索达吉堪布 国际佛学网 2023-03-02

“临终弥留际,唯福能救护”

When You Leave This Life Behind, Your Virtue Is Your Sole Defense


麦彭仁波切说过:“轮回中的安乐,犹如闪电般短暂,丝毫也不可靠。”

Mipham Rinpoche once said, “Samsara’s peace and happiness are as fleeting as lightning, not dependable in the slightest.”

 

现在我们拥有了宝贵的人身,又听受了殊胜的佛法,

Now that you have the precious human body and have also listened to the sublime Buddhadharma,

 

此时不管是谁,都应好好利用这个机会修行,

no matter who you are, right now, you should take good advantage of this opportunity to practice.

 

如此才能对死亡有一定的把握。

Only then can you face death with confidence.

 

就像华智仁波切所说:“永舍天灵盖!”

Just as Patrul Rinpoche said, “Cast aside rebirth once and for all!”

 

意思就是,我们通过精进修行,舍弃今生这个人身后,

If you practice diligently, then after you cast aside your human body at the end of this life,

 

便不会再以业和烦恼流转轮回,永远从苦海中获得了解脱。

you will never again cycle in samsara due to your karma and afflictions, and you will be eternally liberated from the ocean of suffering.



但非常可惜的是,不少人总以为自己离死亡很远,

But what is truly regrettable is that many people always believe themselves to be very far from death.

 

对死期从来就没想过,一辈子的时间都在汲汲经营名利,完全没把解脱放在心上。

They never ponder death; they spend their whole lives zealously pursuing fame and fortune, completely unconcerned with liberation.

 

他们平日放逸无度,却不知无常会突然降临,死亡的极大恐怖瞬间就会将其击垮。

They lead a decadent life, not knowing that impermanence can arrive at any moment and the extreme terror of death can strike them down in an instant.

 

其实,死神将于何时何地出现,这是谁也无法预料的。

In reality, no one can predict when or where the grim reaper will appear.

 

当这一天到来时,就算关系密切的亲友围绕在身旁,

When that day arrives, even if our closest family and friends surround us,

 

声嘶力竭地呼唤着我们的名字,撕心裂肺地痛哭流涕,

shriek our name until they’re hoarse, rend their hearts and lungs with their cries,

 

甚至因悲伤过度而昏厥倒地,死神也会毫不留情。

and even faint from their great sorrow, death will not show mercy.



此时,哪怕心中再依依不舍,

At that moment, no matter how attached and unwilling,

 

我们还是不得不离开人间,孤身一人走上凄凄惨惨的中阴路。

we must still part from this world and walk all alone on the desolate path of the bardo.

 

正如《入菩萨行论》所形容的:

It is just as described in The Way of the Bodhisattva:

 

“临终弥留际,众亲虽围绕,

There I’ll be, prostrate upon my bed,And all around, my family and friends.

 

命绝诸苦痛,唯吾一人受。

But I alone shall be the one to feel,The cutting of the thread of life.

 

魔使来执时,亲朋有何益?

And when the heralds of the Deadly King have gripped me, What help to me will be my friends and kin?

 

唯福能救护,然我未曾修。”

For then life’s virtue is my one defense, And this, alas, is what I shrugged away.1



每个人在不久的将来,注定都会走上这条路——

In the not-so-distant future, we are all destined to walk this path,

 

离开这个幻化无常的人间,离开自己最爱恋的亲人。

departing from this illusory, impermanent world and from our most cherished friends and family.

 

因此,对于今生的一切,我们没必要过于执著,

Thus, we do not need to be overly attached to everything in this life.

 

而应抓紧时间,为长久的安乐而修行正法,

Rather, we should hurry and practice the authentic Dharma for long-lasting peace and happiness,

 

为死亡的到来做好充分准备!

and make ample preparation for the arrival of death.



1. Shantideva, The Way of the Bodhisattva: A Translation of the Bodhicharyā-vatāra (revised edition), translated by the Padmakara Translation Group (Boston: Shambhala Publications, 2006), 2:40-41.


敬摘录 法王如意宝《不离》

His Holiness Jigme Phuntsok Rinpoche 《Always Present》


猜您还喜欢这些


1.婚姻家庭系列:公众号后台回复数字1 

2. 真实因果案例:公众号后台回复数字

3.不离连载系列:公众号后台回复数字

4. 心经连载系列:公众号后台回复数字

5. 金刚经连载系列:公众号后台回复数字

温馨提示:公众号后台,不是留言区哦~




您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存