查看原文
其他

【不离】法王如意宝:让你拥有好人缘的秘诀!

索达吉堪布 国际佛学网 2023-03-02

对所有人都要有慈悲心

Be Compassionate toward Everyone



佛法的生命与核心,就是对慈悲心的培养。

The heart of Buddhadharma is the cultivation of compassion and loving-kindness.

 

慈心,是祈愿众生得到安乐;

Loving-kindness is the wish for all beings to attain peace and happiness;

 

悲心,是希望众生远离痛苦。

compassion is the wish for all beings to be free from suffering.

 

不管是什么人,

No matter who you are,

 

都应开发这种对自己和他人有利的品质。

you should develop these qualities that bring benefit to yourself and others.

不论何时何地,当我们习惯用慈悲心来对待所有人时,

Regardless of where or when, as it becomes our habit to treat everyone with compassion and loving-kindness,

 

即便是本来欲制造违缘的仇敌,也会逐渐对我们心生欢喜。

even enemies who initially wanted to obstruct us will gradually grow fond of us.

 

若能对高低贵贱的人一视同仁,一心一意用慈悲心对待,

If we can see all people, great or small, as equals and treat them with wholehearted compassion and loving-kindness,

 

就算我们有些过失,他们也会极力隐藏,并乐意将我们的美名传遍世界。

then they will overlook whatever flaws we may have and will delight in spreading our good name.


倘若我们希望别人帮助自己,那就要先主动帮助别人。

If we wish for others to help us, then we must first offer to help them.



如果真心喜欢自己的人越来越多,反对的势力便会日渐减弱。

As more and more people become truly fond of us, the opposing forces in our lives will gradually diminish.

 

纵然有人本来不太赞同我们,但在我们善意的感召下,他们所说的有些语言,也会成为对我们的赞扬。

Even if some people were not initially in agreement with us, our virtuous intentions will move them to speak well of us.

 

反之,假如自己到处树敌,令人怨声载道,

In contrast, should you create enemies everywhere and incite them to voice their grievances,

 

那无论做什么都很难成功。

it will be difficult for you to succeed at anything you do.

 

所以,若想得到众人接受,最有力的法宝就是慈悲心。

If you wish to be accepted by many, the most powerful Dharma jewels are compassion and loving-kindness.



像我们佛学院,刚成立时仅有几个人,

Take our Buddhist academy, for example. At its inception there were only a few of us.

 

后来我以慈悲心善待很多人,与他们和睦相处,

Over time, I treated many people with compassion and loving-kindness and lived in harmony with them.

 

于是就有了二十多人、一百多人、一千多人……直至如今的八千多人。

Later, there were over twenty, then one hundred, then one thousand—and today there are about eight thousand people here.

 

对我来说,尽管自己没有任何功德,但现在许多人都知道并恭敬我,

Although I myself do not possess any virtue, many people now know and respect me.

 

这个因缘是怎样来的呢?

What are the reasons for this?

 

就是因为我对下面这些堪布比较重视,经常讲说一些悦耳的爱语,

It is just because I highly valued the khenpos of the Buddhist academy and often spoke in pleasant, loving words.

 

使他们比较愉快和感激,于是宣扬了各种关于我的溢美之词。

This led them to be happy and grateful, and so they have praised me widely in public.



有些人在受到众人赞叹时,虽然内心很想尽量隐藏自己的功德,

When some people are praised by others, deep down they really wish to conceal their virtues.

 

但如果别人,特别是与你关系密切的人,由衷地敬重你、喜爱你,

But if others, especially those closely connected with you, sincerely respect you and hold you in affection,

 

那他们肯定四处赞颂。

then they are sure to sing your praises wherever they go.

 

如此,你的功德就会被口口相传到很遥远的地方。

In this way, through word of mouth, your virtues will be known far and wide.

 

所以,若想赢得别人的好感,自己首先应具备功德,并要以慈悲心对待所有人,

So if you wish to win others’ favor, you must first possess virtue and treat everyone with compassion and lovingkindness.

 

不能随意轻视他们。

You cannot belittle people as you please.



敬摘录 法王如意宝《不离》

His Holiness Jigme Phuntsok Rinpoche 《Always Present》


猜您还喜欢这些


1.婚姻家庭系列:公众号后台回复数字1 

2. 真实因果案例:公众号后台回复数字

3.不离连载系列:公众号后台回复数字

4. 心经连载系列:公众号后台回复数字

5. 金刚经连载系列:公众号后台回复数字

温馨提示:公众号后台,不是留言区哦~




您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存