▶️英文动画 ▏英文版《小猪佩奇》第一季 13 Secrets
01泥坑 | 02恐龙丢了 |
03最好的朋友 | 04鹦鹉波利 |
05捉迷藏 | 06幼儿园 |
07妈妈在工作 | 08中间的小猪 |
09爸爸的眼镜丢了 | 10花园种菜 |
11打嗝 | 12自行车 |
Secrets
(播放后点击右下角可放大横屏观看)
向上滑动阅览
I'm Peppa pig.
我是佩奇。
This is my little brother, George.
这是我的弟弟乔治。
This is Mummy Pig.
这是我的妈妈。
And this is Daddy Pig.
这是我的爸爸。
Peppa pig.
小猪佩奇。
▶ 13 Secrets
秘密
Mummy Pig has made
a special box for Peppa.
猪妈妈给佩奇做了一个特别的盒子。
Peppa, this box is just for you!
佩奇,这个盒子给你!
Thank you, Mummy!
谢谢您,妈妈!
It's a secret box for you
to keep secret things in.
这是个秘密盒子,让你放秘密的东西。
What things can I put in it, Mummy?
我可以放什么东西进去,妈妈?
Only you can decide that, Peppa!
你来决定盒子里放什么,佩奇!
It's your secret box!
这是你的秘密盒子!
I know what I can put in it!
我知道我可以放什么进去了!
Good. But don't tell me.
好的。但不要告诉我。
I won't tell you
or George or Daddy!
我不会告诉你,
不告诉乔治,也不告诉爸爸!
It's a secret!!
这是个秘密噢!
George, this is my secret box!
乔治,这是我的秘密盒子!
It's empty. I have to find
some things to put inside.
它是空的。我必须找些东西放里面。
George wants to help Peppa.
乔治想帮佩奇。
No, George, only I must know
what's in the box.
不,乔治,只有我可以知道
盒子里面有什么。
You have to wait outside
while I choose.
我选东西时你必须在外面等。
Peppa is going to choose some
secret things to put in the box.
佩奇要选些秘密东西放进盒子里。
Now, my secret box is full!
现在,我的秘密盒子装满了!
George, you must not look inside!
乔治,你不准偷看里面的东西哦!
George would like to know
what is inside Peppa's secret box.
乔治想知道佩奇的秘密盒子里有什么。
If you like, you can try to guess.
如果你想知道,你可以猜猜看。
Dinosaw!
恐龙!
George thinks Peppa has
put a dinosaur in the box!
乔治认为佩奇把恐龙放进盒子里了!
Oh, George!
哦,乔治!
You always say ''dinosaur''
for everything!
不管什么东西,
你怎么都说是“恐龙”!
Anyway, a dinosaur
is too big to fit in the box.
跟你说吧,恐龙太大了
放不进盒子里的啊。
George cannot guess what is
in Peppa's secret box.
乔治猜不到佩奇秘密盒子里有什么。
Daddy Pig is cleaning a picture.
猪爸爸正在清理照片。
Daddy! This is my secret box!
爸爸!这是我的秘密盒子!
Mummy made it for me!
妈妈给我做的!
It's very nice, Peppa!
好漂亮的盒子啊,佩奇!
What's inside?
里面装了什么?
It's a secret!
这可是个秘密哦!
George tried to guess,
but he didn't get it right.
乔治猜过了,但他没猜对。
Can I have a try?
我可以猜猜吗?
Yes.
可以。
Hmmm. Have you put my glasses inside?
嗯。你把我的眼镜放里面了?
No!!! Your glasses are
on your head!
不对!!!
你的眼镜在你头上呢!
So they are!
是这样啊!
Silly Daddy! You must
have a proper guess.
糊涂的爸爸!你得好好猜猜。
Ok. Have you put
Mummy's shoes in the box?
好的。你把妈妈的鞋子
放进盒子里了吗?
Nope! And that's all your
guesses. Used up!
不对!你猜的机会都用完了!
Peppa likes secrets!
佩奇喜欢秘密!
Mummy! No one knows
what is in my box!
妈妈!没人知道
我盒子里装了什么!
Oh. what has George got?
哦。乔治拿的是什么?
I made a box for George, too!
我也给乔治做了一个盒子!
And he's filled it
with secret things!
他已经装满了秘密的东西!
And only George knows
what's inside.
只有乔治知道里面有什么。
Oh.
哦。
Peppa would like to know
what is inside George's box.
佩奇想知道乔治的盒子里放了什么。
It's George's toy dinosaur, of course!
当然是乔治的玩具恐龙啦!
No!
不对!
George's toy dinosaur
is not in George's box.
乔治的玩具恐龙不在
秘密盒子里。
It's too difficult!
I'll never guess!
这也太难了!
我永远也猜不到!
Peppa does not like secrets
as much as she used to.
佩奇不像之前那么喜欢秘密了。
Maybe, if you showed George
one thing from your box,
也许,如果你给乔治看一样
你盒子里的东西,
and he could show you
one thing from his.
说不定他也会给你看一样
他的东西。
Ok. But we must do it
at the same time.
好的。但我们得同时进行。
That's a good idea.
这是一个好主意。
On the count of three,
数到三,
you each show what's
in your boxes.
你们同时打开盒子。
Ready?
准备好了没?
Yes.
好了。
One... two... three!
一~二~三!
George has a drum
and Peppa has a trumpet.
乔治藏了个鼓,
佩奇藏了个喇叭。
Lovely!
太棒了!
Yes, it sounds very nice.
是的,听上去很不错。
Do you have anymore
secret things?
你们还有什么秘密东西吗?
George has a custard doughnut!
乔治藏了一个奶油甜甜圈!
Oh.
哦。
But Peppa's box is empty.
但是佩奇的盒子空了。
I've got nothing else!
我没有什么东西了!
Luckily, I have!
幸好,我还有!
Come on. Tuck in.
来吧。快吃吧。
George, Peppa, Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig
all like custard doughnuts!
乔治,佩奇,猪妈妈和猪爸爸都
喜欢奶油甜甜圈!
I don't have a special box.
我没有特别的盒子。
But I know a very good place
to hide my custard doughnut!
但我知道有个好地方
可以藏我的奶油甜甜圈!
Can you guess where?
你们猜猜是哪里?
Um. Are you going to
hide it in the fridge?
嗯。你打算把它
藏在冰箱里吗?
No! Somewhere much more special!
不!一个更特别的地方!
My tummy!
我的肚子!
Mmmmmm! Delicious!
嗯~!太好吃了!
I'm going to hide mine
in my tummy!
我也要把我的
藏在肚子里!
Me, too!
我也要!
声明:以上部分内容整理于网络,仅作分享学习,版权属于原出版机构或影像公司,请勿商用,Thanks♪(・ω・)ノ 。