查看原文
其他

▶️英文动画 ▏英文版《小猪佩奇》第一季 17 Frogs and Worms and Butterflies

关注☞ 小学英语学习帮 2023-02-11

《小猪佩奇》是英国学前系列动画,描述佩奇一家的日常生活。佩奇是一只5岁的粉红小猪,和爸爸妈妈还有弟弟乔治一起住在山坡上的小屋里。情节有趣,画面温馨,贴近生活,寓教于乐。小学英语学习帮会不定期为大家分享小猪佩奇的英文原声动画短片,5分钟一集,每集一个主题,围绕主题有地道的英语表达和高度重复的关键词。不仅适合少儿英语启蒙,还能帮助有英语基础的成人提高口语水平哦,大家一起来磨耳朵吧。

第一季回顾
 点击表格中彩色标题即可播放

01泥坑
02恐龙丢了
03最好的朋友04鹦鹉波利
05捉迷藏06幼儿园
07妈妈在工作08中间的小猪
09爸爸的眼镜丢了
10花园种菜
11打嗝
12自行车
13秘密
14放风筝
15野餐
16乐器
17 青蛙,小虫和蝴蝶


 Frogs and Worms and Butterflies

 


(播放后点击右下角可放大横屏观看)


滑动阅览相应台词


向上滑动阅览

I'm Peppa pig.

  我是佩奇。

This is my little brother, George.

    这是我的弟弟乔治。

This is Mummy Pig.

  这是我的妈妈。

And this is Daddy Pig.

   这是我的爸爸。

Peppa pig.

  小猪佩奇。


 17  Frogs and worms and Butterflies

        青蛙,小虫和蝴蝶


Peppa and George are helping 

Grandpa Pig in his Garden.

佩奇和乔治在花园里帮猪爷爷干活。

Wow! What a beautiful butterfly!

哇!多么漂亮的蝴蝶啊!

Grandpa, why do butterflies like flowers?

爷爷,为什么蝴蝶会喜欢花朵呢?

They get their food from flowers.

它们可以从花朵里获取食物。

How?

怎么做?

They have very long tongues.

它们有一个非常长的口器。

Longer than mine?

比我的舌头还长吗?

Oh, yes, the butterfly's tongue is 

even longer than yours.

哦,是的,

蝴蝶的口器可比你的舌头长多了。

She uses it to drink from the flower.

她用口器来吸食花朵中的花蜜。

Wow!

哇!

Peppa, the butterfly thinks you're a flower.

佩奇,蝴蝶以为你是一朵花。

I'm not a flower! I'm Peppa Pig!

我不是花朵!我是小猪佩奇!

She is so pretty. 

她真的好漂亮啊。

I want to be a butterfly.

我想做一只蝴蝶。

Peppa is playing at being a butterfly.

佩奇假装自己是一只蝴蝶。

I'm a little butterfly.

我是一只小蝴蝶。

George wants to play, too.

乔治也想玩。

George! I'm the butterfly!

乔治!我才是蝴蝶!

You have to be something else.

你去假扮别的东西吧。

I know! 

有了!

You can be a wriggly worm!

你可以做一条蠕动的小虫!

Look! Look! 

快看!快看!

I'm a butterfly.

我是一只蝴蝶。

Oh, dear! 

哦,糟糕!

George does not want to be a worm.

乔治不想做一条小虫。

He wants to be a butterfly.

他想做一只蝴蝶。

George, when I was a little piggy,

乔治,当我还是小猪的时候,

I used to like playing at being a worm.

我常常喜欢扮成一条小虫。

It's very easy to be a worm.

做小虫其实很简单。

I'll show you how.

我来教你怎么做。

First, you have to lie down on the ground.

首先,你要趴在地上。

Then, you wriggle around.

然后,你要全身摆动起来。

I'm a wriggly worm!

我是一条蠕动的小虫!

George and Grandpa Pig are having 

such fun being wriggly worms.

乔治与猪爷爷假扮蠕动的小虫,

玩得非常开心。

I'm a little butterfly. I'm a little butterfly.

我是一只小蝴蝶。我是一只小蝴蝶。

Look! Look! I'm a butterfly!

快看!快看!我是一只蝴蝶。

Yes, Peppa, you're a beautiful butterfly.

是的,佩奇,你是一只美丽的蝴蝶。

Grandpa! George! 

爷爷,乔治,

What are you doing?

你们在干什么?

We are wriggly worms.

我们是两条蠕动的小虫。

I want to be a wriggly worm, too!

我也想假扮成一条蠕动的小虫!

I'm a wriggly worm!

我是一条蠕动的小虫!

I'm a wriggly worm!

我是一条蠕动的小虫!

I'm a wriggly worm! I'm a wriggly worm!

我是一条蠕动的小虫!我是一条蠕动的小虫!

How do you do? I love you!

你好吗?我爱你!

I'm a wriggly worm.

我是一条蠕动的小虫!

That was fun.

实在太有趣了!

What animal do you want 

to be now?

你们现在还想假扮什么动物?

Hmmm! I don't know.

嗯!我不知道。

Look, Grandpa! 

看,爷爷!

There's a little frog!

这有一只小青蛙。

Why don't you play at being frogs?

你们为什么不假扮成一只青蛙呢?

Hmmm, frogs are not as pretty 

as butterflies

嗯,可是青蛙没有蝴蝶那么漂亮

or as wriggly as worms.

也不会像小虫一样扭动。

But frogs do play a game you like.

但是青蛙会玩你喜欢的游戏。

Hmmm... do frogs play dolls' houses?

嗯~ 青蛙会玩玩偶之家吗?

Silly Peppa.

可爱的佩奇。

What's your favorite game?

你最喜欢的游戏是什么?

Jumping in muddy puddles!

在泥坑里跳!

Yes! Frogs love jumping in muddy puddles.

是的!青蛙也喜欢在泥坑里跳。

Yes, George! Let's play frogs!

是的,乔治!我们来假扮青蛙吧!

I'm a little froggy!

我是一只小青蛙!

I'm a little froggy!

我是一只小青蛙!

The froggies have found a nice big 

muddy puddle to play in.

“青蛙们”找到了一个大泥坑来玩。

Peppa and George love jumping up 

and down in muddy puddles.

佩奇和乔治喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

Everyone loves jumping up 

and down in muddy puddles.

大家都喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

Butterflies and worms are very nice!

蝴蝶和小虫都非常好!

But I like frogs the best!

但我最喜欢青蛙!


声明:以上部分内容整理于网络,仅作分享学习,版权属于原出版机构或影像公司,请勿商用,Thanks♪(・ω・)ノ 。

您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存