The School Fete 学校游园会
- Today is the day of the school fete.
今天是学校的游园会。
- Peppa loves coming to the fete.
佩奇喜欢去游园会玩。
- Here are Peppa's friends, Candy Cat, Suzy Sheep, Danny Dog, Rebecca Rabbit andPedro Pony.
这些是佩奇的朋友小猫坎迪,小羊苏西,小狗丹尼,小兔瑞贝卡和小马佩德罗。
- Hello, everyone!
嗨大家好啊。
- Hello, Peppa!
你好啊,佩奇!
- I love the school fete!
我喜欢学校游园会。
- Me, too! What do you like best?
我也是 你最喜欢玩什么呢?
- The face painting!
在脸上画画。
- I like the balloons!
我喜欢气球。
- I like the bouncy castle the best!
我最喜欢那个充气城堡了。
- I like everything!
所有的我都喜欢。
- A very good choice, Peppa!
非常好的选择,佩奇。
- See you later, Peppa!
一会儿见,佩奇。
- See you later!
一会儿见。
- George, what do you like best?
乔治,你最喜欢玩什么呢?
- Dinosaur!
恐龙。
- Oh, dear, there aren't any dinosaurs at the fete, George.
哦,乔治,游园会里可是没有恐龙的。
- Maybe we can get you a dinosaur balloon.
也许我们可以给你找个恐龙气球。
- Are you sure they have dinosaur balloons,Daddy Pig?
你能确定他们有恐龙气球吗?猪爸爸。
- I'm certain of it.
我当然能确定。
- Can George and I get our faces painted first?
乔治和我可以先去在脸上画画吗?
- Of course.
当然了。
- Miss Rabbit has painted Peppa's friends as tigers!
兔小姐把佩奇的朋友画成了老虎。
- There you are, Suzy! Now you look like a tiger!
画好了 苏西看你现在像个老虎。
- Thank you, Miss Rabbit!
谢谢你,兔小姐。
- Wow!
哇哦。
- I like your face, Suzy. Are you a pussycat?
我喜欢你的脸,苏西。你画的是小猫吗?
- No! I'm a tiger!
不,我是老虎。
- Peppa, would you like your face painted?
佩奇,你想在脸上画画吗?
- Yes, please.
是的 谢谢。
- Can I be an elephant?
把我画成大象行吗?
- Oh, dear, I don't know how to do elephants. I can do tigers!
哦天哪,我不知道怎么画大象,但我能画老虎。
- Yes, a tiger, please!
好的,就帮我画老虎。
- There you are, Peppa, now you're a tiger!
好了,佩奇,现在你是老虎了。
- I'm a tiger!
我是老虎。
- George, what would you like to be?
乔治,你想画成什么呢?
- Dinosaur! Grr!
恐龙。
- A dinosaur? Err, how about a tiger instead? I'm good at tigers.
恐龙啊,呃,不然画老虎怎么样我画老虎很在行。
- I'm a tiger!
我是老虎。
- So am I! Woof! Woof!
我也是。
- Meow! Tigers don't say,“Woof! Woof!”
老虎不会发出这个声音。
- How do you know?
你怎么知道的?
- Because tigers are big cats. And I'm a cat!
因为老虎是一只大猫,而我就是只猫。
- Candy, please, can you teach us how to be tigers?
坎迪,你可以教我们怎么做一只老虎吗?
- Okay! Tigers creep very, very slowly, and then, they jump!
好的。老虎走路走得非常非常慢,然后会跳起来。
- Tigers like to lick themselves clean.
老虎喜欢把他们自己舔干净。
- But, best of all, when tigers are happy,they purr.
但是有的时候,老虎高兴了,他们会叫。
- Hello, children. My goodness! You're all tigers!
孩子们好啊,我的天哪,你们都变成老虎了。
- And I'm teaching them to be proper tigers.
而且我还在教他们怎么做一只老虎。
- What do you little tigers want to do next?
那接下来你们想做什么呢?
- Dinosaur!
恐龙。
- That's right!
说得没错。
- We have to find George a dinosaur balloon!
我们要帮乔治找到恐龙气球。
- Let's get you all balloons!
你们每一个都有气球。
- Hurry!
好棒。
- Hello, Madame Gazelle!
你好 羚羊夫人。
- We'd like some balloons, please.
请给我几个气球好吗?
- Certainly! I've got lots of different ones.
当然可以。我这里有很多不同的气球哦。
- Can I have an elephant balloon? Please!
能不能给我一个大象气球?
- Here you are, Peppa!
好的 给你佩奇。
- Can I have a kangaroo?
我要一个袋鼠气球。
- A lion, please!
我要一个狮子。
- A monkey, please!
我要一个猴子。
- A parrot, please!
一个鹦鹉谢谢你。
- Yes, I've got all those!
好的,这些我都有。
- Most important of all, we need a dinosaur balloon for George.
还有最重要的是,我们还要给乔治一个恐龙气球。
- Oh, dear, I do not seem to have any dinosaur balloons.
哦,天哪,真的很抱歉,我这里好像没有恐龙气球。
- Oh.
哦。
- Don't worry, George. I've got an idea.
别担心,乔治。我有主意了。
- Could we have two of the long balloons, please?
给我们两个长的气球好吗?
- Watch this, everybody!
大家看好了。
- What is Daddy Pig doing with the balloons?
猪爸爸要怎么摆弄这些气球?
- There! Can anyone guess what it is?
好了大家猜这是什么呢?
- Is it a kangaroo?
这个是不是袋鼠?
- No, it's a...
不是,它是...
- Dinosaur!
恐龙。
- That's right, a dinosaur!
说得没错,这是一只恐龙。
- Daddy Pig has made a balloon dinosaur.
猪爸爸真的做了一只恐龙气球。
- Grrrrrrrr! Dinosaur!
恐龙。
- Now, the bouncy castle!
我们去玩充气城堡吧。
- Peppa loves bouncing on the bouncy castle.
佩奇喜欢在充气城堡上玩。
- Everyone loves bouncing on the bouncy castle!
所有人都喜欢在充气城堡上玩。
- This is the best school fete, ever!
这是最好玩的学校游园会了。