查看原文
其他

《小猪佩奇》系列之第一季 27:Not very well(不太好)

Not very well

Peppa Pig S01 E27

https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?vid=g0508uwe8ne&auto=0&width=500px&height=375px

网络资源,仅供学习交流


Not Very well 不太好

- Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig have just made breakfast for Peppa and George.

  猪爸爸和猪妈妈刚给佩奇和乔治做好早餐。

- Breakfast is ready!

  早餐都做好啦。

- Peppa has red spots on her face!

  佩奇脸上出现了红色小点。

- Mummy, I don't feel very well.

  妈妈,我感觉有点不舒服。

- Oh, dear, Peppa. You don't look very well.

  糟了佩奇,你脸色不太好啊。

- Don't worry. I'll ring Dr. Brown-Bear.

  别担心,我来打给棕熊医生。

- Dr. Brown-Bear speaking.

  我是棕熊医生,请说。

- Peppa is not very well. Her face is covered in red spots!

  佩奇感觉不舒服,她脸上长了很多红色的小点。

- Hmmm... Put Peppa to bed and I'll come straight round.

  嗯,让佩奇先躺下来,我一会儿就过来看看她。

- Dr. Brown Bear has come to make Peppa better.

  棕熊医生过来给佩奇治病了。

- Hello, Peppa, how are you today?

  你好吗佩奇,今天感觉怎么样?

- I am not very well.

  我感觉不太好。

- Stick your tongue out, please.

  麻烦你先把舌头伸出来。

- Hmmm... It's not anything serious.

  嗯,不是什么很严重的问题。

- Peppa has just got a rash.

  佩奇只是得了疹子而已。

- Do I need medicine?!

  我需要吃药吗?

- The rash will clear up quickly.

  疹子很快就会退下去的。

- But if you like, I can give you just a little medicine.

  但如果你坚持要吃的话,我可以给你开一点点药。

- Yes, please.

  好的,请开吧。

- I'm afraid it doesn't taste very nice.

  我必须得提醒你,这味道可不太好。

- Open wide, please.

  请你把嘴张大。

- Disgusting!

  这药太难吃了。

- You are a brave little one for taking it so well.

  你一口就把药吃下去了,你真是个勇敢的小家伙。

- Peppa must stay in bed.

  佩奇必须得躺在床上。

- I'll call back later to check that she is better.

  我晚点会再过来看她有没有好转。

- Can Peppa have visitors?

  别人能看望佩奇吗?

- Oh, yes, she can have visitors.

  哦当然了,可以来看望她。

- The rash isn't catching.

  这疹子不会传染的。

- Goodbye!

  再见了。

- Goodbye! Dr. Brown Bear!

  再见了,棕熊医生。

- Mummy, can I get up now?

  妈妈,我能下床吗?

- Dr. Brown Bear says that you must stay in bed for a little bit, Peppa.

  棕熊医生说你必须卧床休息一阵子才行。

- Ah.

  哦。

- But it's so boring!

  但这样好无聊啊。

- Dr. Brown Bear did say you could have visitors.

  棕熊医生说可以让朋友们来看望你。

- Can Suzy Sheep visit me?

  可以让苏西来看我吗?

- Suzy Sheep is Peppa's best friend.

  小羊苏西是佩奇最好的朋友。

- I'll ring Suzy Sheep's mummy.

  我们来打电话问问她吧。

- Hello, Mrs. Pig. May Peppa talk with Suzy, please?

  你好,这是猪妈妈。麻烦请让苏西接电话。

- Hello, Suzy!

  你好 苏西。

- Hello, Peppa.

  你好,佩奇。

- I'm not very well.

  我感觉不太好。

- I have red spots on my face.

  我脸上长了好多红点子。

- Has the doctor been?

  医生去看过你了吗?

- Yes, Dr. Brown Bear was here! He said I was not very well and that I was very brave.

  是的,棕熊医生来过了。他说我看上去不太好,但是我非常地勇敢。

- So are you really ill?

  所以你真的生病了?

- Yes, yes! It's not pretend! I have to stay in bed!

  是的,我不是在装病,我必须得躺在床上。

- Dr. Brown Bear gave me medicine that tasted really horrible!

  棕熊医生还开了药给我吃。那药的味道真的很糟糕。

- I'm coming to see you!

  我过来看你吧。

- I'm going to wear my nurse's outfit!!!

  我要穿我的护士装。

- Suzy Sheep has come to see Peppa.

  小羊苏西来看望佩奇了。

- Suzy is wearing her nurse's costume.

  苏西穿着她的护士装。

- Danny Dog and Rebecca Rabbit have come along, too.

  小狗丹尼和小兔瑞贝卡一起来了。

- Hello, Peppa!

  你好 佩奇。

- Hello!

  你们好。

- How do you feel?

  你感觉怎么样?

- I am not very well, Suzy.

  我感觉不太好,苏西。

- I have to stay in bed.

  我得一直躺在床上。

- What can we do to make you better?

  怎么做才能让你感觉好些?

- You could get me some orange juice.

  你们可以帮我倒一杯橙汁来吗?

- Ok!

  好的。

- Peppa seems to be quite enjoying herself.

  佩奇看上去还挺享受生病的。

- Thank you, Suzy.

  谢谢你 苏西。

- Do you feel any better?

  你感觉好一些了吗?

- A little bit.

  感觉好点了。

- Danny! Ask my mummy if I could have some ice cream.

  丹尼,问一下我妈妈,我能不能吃冰淇淋。

- And Rebecca, could you bring me some flowers from the garden?

  还有瑞贝卡,你可以帮我从花园里面拿一些花来吗?

- Dr. Brown Bear is here, to see if Peppa is better.

  棕熊医生过来看佩奇有没有好一点。

- Ah, good, the nurse is already here!

  啊很好,护士小姐已经来了。

- How is the patient?

  病人怎么样了?

- Err... I'm not a real nurse, it's just pretend.

  嗯,我不是真的护士小姐。我只是在扮演。

- I see. Would you like me to take a look myself?

  我明白了。那你介意我亲自去看看她吗?

- Yes, please.

  好的 请吧。

- I say! No more red spots! You're completely better!

  我就说吧,你脸上的红点消失了,你已经康复了。

- Aren't I still a bit ill?

  所以我不再生病了吗

- How do you feel?

  你感觉怎么样?

- I think I should stay in bed a little bit more.

  我觉得我应该要在床上再多躺一会。

- Hmm.. I fancy a game with this ball in the garden!! Who wants to join me?

  我现在很想去花园里面玩一会儿球,有谁要参加吗

- Me! Me! Me!

  我我我。

- Me, too!

  还有我。

- Well, I never! A complete recovery!

  我还从没见过康复得这么快的病人呢。



Granny Pig 和 Grandpa Pig为Peppa 和 Geroge准备寻宝游戏。


Granny Pig 在画寻宝地图,Grandpa Pig在花园一个角落秘密埋藏宝藏。这时Peppa全家人开着车来到爷爷奶奶家,Granny Pig 和 Grandpa Pig告诉Peppa和George他们准备了一个treasure hunt 的游戏,让Peppa和George去寻找宝藏。Granny pig给了他们第一个线索,让他们先去找一个瓶子。Peppa很快就找到了装着提示信息的瓶子。瓶子里的纸条让他们去找箭头。 George找到了由树枝组成的箭头。在箭头的尽头,他们找到了一把钥匙。这把钥匙是用来打开装着宝藏的箱子的。Granny Pig 给他们一幅地图,宝藏就在两棵苹果树之间。


找到之后,挖出宝藏箱子,里面是很多金光闪闪的硬币。但是那些都是金纸包装的巧克力,于是大家一人一块巧克力,吃得津津有味。


spot n.斑点,地点

rash n.皮疹

disgusting adj.令人厌恶的

outfit n.用具,装备

costume n.服装,剧装

recovery n.恢复,康复


I don't feeI very weII. 我感觉不太舒服

I'II come straight round 我一会儿就到

cIear up 清理

Open wide, pIease.请张大嘴

The rash isn't catching.这个疹子不会传染的。(catch在这里是传染的意思)

It's not pretend! 千真万确

come aIong 到来,出现

I fancy 我想

I never! 真没想到

《小猪佩奇》01:Muddy Puddles (泥坑

《小猪佩奇》02:Mr Dinosaur is Lost (恐龙先生弄丢了)

《小猪佩奇》03:Best Friend(最好的朋友

《小猪佩奇》 04:Camping (宿营

《小猪佩奇》 05:Hide and Seek (捉迷藏

《小猪佩奇》 06:The Playgroup (幼儿园

《小猪佩奇》 07:Mummy Pig at Work (猪妈妈在工作

《小猪佩奇》 08:Piggy in the Middle(中间的小猪)

《小猪佩奇》 09:Daddy Loses His Glasses(爸爸的眼镜不见了)

《小猪佩奇》10:Gardening(花园种菜)

《小猪佩奇》11:Hiccups(打嗝)

《小猪佩奇》13:Secrets(秘密)

《小猪佩奇》 14:My cousin Chloe(我的堂姐克洛伊)

《小猪佩奇》15:The New Car (新车)

《小猪佩奇》 16:Snow (下雪了)

《小猪佩奇》 17:Flying a kite(放风筝)

《小猪佩奇》 18:Picnic(野餐)

《小猪佩奇》19:Dressing Up (装扮游戏)

《小猪佩奇》 20:The School Fete (学校游园会)

《小猪佩奇》 21:Musical Instruments (乐器)

《小猪佩奇》 22:Babysitting(照顾猪宝宝)

《小猪佩奇》 23:New Shoes( 新鞋子)

《小猪佩奇》24:Ballet lesson (芭蕾舞课)

《小猪佩奇》 26:Treasure Hunt(寻宝)

资源来自网络,仅供学习使用,如有侵权,立即删除。



新视野大学英语答案 课文及单词音频

大学英语四级单词28天过


大学项语六级单词27天过


美国知名外教Coach Shane的经典听说课程1-50集

自然拼读法20讲


Tim's发音工作室


40篇英文小故事记单词3500

2019年高考英语考纲词汇A---Z(含音频)

高中必背古诗文64篇

最全初中教材配套单词


最全高中教材配套单词


新概念英语全四册单词


一分钟记一个单词(1-100)


好听英文歌推荐




您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存