「Part 19」十九报告双语版
获取报告中英文及音视频资料合集
后台对话框处发送:19
九、加快生态文明体制改革,建设美丽中国
IX. Speeding up Reform of the System for Developing an Ecological Civilization, and Building a Beautiful China
人与自然是生命共同体,人类必须尊重自然、顺应自然、保护自然。
Man and nature form a community of life; we, as human beings, must respect nature, follow its ways, and protect it.
人类只有遵循自然规律才能有效防止在开发利用自然上走弯路,
Only by observing the laws of nature can mankind avoid costly blunders in its exploitation.
人类对大自然的伤害最终会伤及人类自身,这是无法抗拒的规律。
Any harm we inflict on nature will eventually return to haunt us. This is a reality we have to face.
我们要建设的现代化是人与自然和谐共生的现代化,
The modernization that we pursue is one characterized by harmonious coexistence between man and nature.
既要创造更多物质财富和精神财富以满足人民日益增长的美好生活需要,也要提供更多优质生态产品以满足人民日益增长的优美生态环境需要。
In addition to creating more material and cultural wealth to meet people's ever-increasing needs for a better life, we need also to provide more quality ecological goods to meet people's ever-growing demands for a beautiful environment.
必须坚持节约优先、保护优先、自然恢复为主的方针,形成节约资源和保护环境的空间格局、产业结构、生产方式、生活方式,
We should, acting on the principles of prioritizing resource conservation and environmental protection and letting nature restore itself, develop spatial layouts, industrial structures, and ways of work and life that help conserve resources and protect the environment.
还自然以宁静、和谐、美丽。
With this, we can restore the serenity, harmony, and beauty of nature.
(一)推进绿色发展。
1. Promoting green development
加快建立绿色生产和消费的法律制度和政策导向,建立健全绿色低碳循环发展的经济体系。
We will step up efforts to establish a legal and policy framework that promotes green production and consumption, and promote a sound economic structure that facilitates green, low-carbon, and circular development.
构建市场导向的绿色技术创新体系,发展绿色金融,壮大节能环保产业、清洁生产产业、清洁能源产业。
We will create a market-based system for green technology innovation, develop green finance, and spur the development of energy-saving and environmental protection industries as well as clean production and clean energy industries.
推进能源生产和消费革命,构建清洁低碳、安全高效的能源体系。
We will promote a revolution in energy production and consumption, and build an energy sector that is clean, low-carbon, safe, and efficient.
推进资源全面节约和循环利用,实施国家节水行动,降低能耗、物耗,实现生产系统和生活系统循环链接。
We will encourage conservation across the board and promote recycling, take action to get everyone conserving water, cut consumption of energy and materials, and establish linkages between the circular use of resources and materials in industrial production and in everyday life.
倡导简约适度、绿色低碳的生活方式,反对奢侈浪费和不合理消费,
We encourage simple, moderate, green, and low-carbon ways of life, and oppose extravagance and excessive consumption.
开展创建节约型机关、绿色家庭、绿色学校、绿色社区和绿色出行等行动。
We will launch initiatives to make Party and government offices do better when it comes to conservation, and develop eco-friendly families, schools, communities, and transport services.
(二)着力解决突出环境问题。
2. Solving prominent environmental problems
坚持全民共治、源头防治,
We will get everyone involved in improving the environment and address environmental issues at the root.
持续实施大气污染防治行动,打赢蓝天保卫战。
We will continue our campaign to prevent and control air pollution to make our skies blue again.
加快水污染防治,实施流域环境和近岸海域综合治理。
We will speed up prevention and control of water pollution, and take comprehensive measures to improve river basins and offshore areas.
强化土壤污染管控和修复,加强农业面源污染防治,开展农村人居环境整治行动。
We will strengthen the control of soil pollution and the restoration of polluted soil, intensify the prevention and control of agricultural pollution from non-point sources, and take measures to improve rural living environments.
加强固体废弃物和垃圾处置。
We will improve the treatment of solid waste and garbage.
提高污染排放标准,强化排污者责任,
We will enforce stricter pollutants discharge standards and see to it that polluters are held accountable.
健全环保信用评价、信息强制性披露、严惩重罚等制度。
We will improve our systems for credibility assessment based on environmental protection performance, for mandatory release of environmental information, and for imposing severe punishment for environmental violations.
构建政府为主导、企业为主体、社会组织和公众共同参与的环境治理体系。
We will establish an environmental governance system in which government takes the lead, enterprises assume main responsibility, and social organizations and the public also participate.
积极参与全球环境治理,落实减排承诺。
We will get actively involved in global environmental governance and fulfill our commitments on emissions reduction.
(三)加大生态系统保护力度。
3. Intensifying the protection of ecosystems
实施重要生态系统保护和修复重大工程,优化生态安全屏障体系,构建生态廊道和生物多样性保护网络,提升生态系统质量和稳定性。
We will carry out major projects to protect and restore key ecosystems, improve the system of shields for ecological security, and develop ecological corridors and biodiversity protection networks, so as to strengthen the quality and stability of our ecosystems.
完成生态保护红线、永久基本农田、城镇开发边界三条控制线划定工作。
We will complete work on drawing redlines for protecting the ecosystems, designating permanent basic cropland, and delineating boundaries for urban development.
开展国土绿化行动,推进荒漠化、石漠化、水土流失综合治理,强化湿地保护和恢复,加强地质灾害防治。
We will promote afforestation, take comprehensive steps to control desertification, stony deserts, and soil erosion, strengthen wetland conservation and restoration, and better prevent and control geological disasters.
完善天然林保护制度,扩大退耕还林还草。
We will improve the system for protecting natural forests, and turn more marginal farmland to forests and grasslands.
严格保护耕地,扩大轮作休耕试点,
We will rigorously protect farmland and expand trials in crop rotation and keep land fallow.
健全耕地草原森林河流湖泊休养生息制度,建立市场化、多元化生态补偿机制。
We will improve systems for regeneration of croplands, grasslands, forests, rivers, and lakes, and set up diversified market-based mechanisms for ecological compensation.
(四)改革生态环境监管体制。
4. Reforming the environmental regulation system
加强对生态文明建设的总体设计和组织领导,
We will strengthen overall planning, organization, and leadership for building an ecological civilization.
设立国有自然资源资产管理和自然生态监管机构,完善生态环境管理制度,
We will establish regulatory agencies to manage state-owned natural resource assets and monitor natural ecosystems, and improve environmental management systems.
统一行使全民所有自然资源资产所有者职责,统一行使所有国土空间用途管制和生态保护修复职责,统一行使监管城乡各类污染排放和行政执法职责。
These agencies will, in a unified way, perform the duties of the owner of public-owned natural resource assets, the duties of regulating the use of all territorial space and protecting and restoring ecosystems, and the duties of monitoring the discharge of all pollutants in urban and rural areas and conducting administrative law enforcement.
构建国土空间开发保护制度,完善主体功能区配套政策,建立以国家公园为主体的自然保护地体系。
We will establish systems for developing and protecting territorial space, improve supporting policies on functional zones, and develop a nature reserves system composed mainly of national parks.
坚决制止和惩处破坏生态环境行为。
We will take tough steps to stop and punish all activities that damage the environment.
同志们!
Comrades,
生态文明建设功在当代、利在千秋。
What we are doing today to build an ecological civilization will benefit generations to come.
我们要牢固树立社会主义生态文明观,推动形成人与自然和谐发展现代化建设新格局,为保护生态环境作出我们这代人的努力!
We should have a strong commitment to socialist ecological civilization and work to develop a new model of modernization with humans developing in harmony with nature. We must do our generation's share to protect the environment.
「归纳」
生态文明体制改革
Reform of the System for Developing an Ecological Civilization
尊重自然、顺应自然、保护自然
respect nature, follow its ways, and protect it
遵循自然规律
observing the laws of nature
走弯路
blunders
自然和谐共生的
characterized by harmonious coexistence between man and nature
日益增长的
ever-increasing/ ever-growing
优质生态产品
quality ecological goods
坚持节约优先、保护优先、自然恢复为主的方针
acting on the principles of prioritizing resource conservation and environmental protection and letting nature restore itself
空间格局
spatial layouts
市场导向的绿色技术创新体系
a market-based system for green technology innovation
壮大
spur the development of
降低能耗、物耗
cut consumption of energy and materials
奢侈浪费和不合理消费
extravagance and excessive consumption
绿色家庭、绿色学校、绿色社区和绿色出行
eco-friendly families, schools, communities, and transport services
全民共治、源头防治
get everyone involved in improving the environment and address environmental issues at the root
打赢蓝天保卫战
make our skies blue again
流域环境和近岸海域
river basins and offshore areas
土壤污染管控和修复
the control of soil pollution and the restoration of polluted soil
农业面源污染
agricultural pollution from non-point sources
提高污染排放标准
enforce stricter pollutants discharge standards
环保信用评价
credibility assessment based on environmental protection performance
信息强制性披露
mandatory release of environmental information
严惩重罚
imposing severe punishment for environmental violations.
政府为主导、企业为主体、社会组织和公众共同参与
government takes the lead, enterprises assume main responsibility, and social organizations and the public also participate.
落实
fulfill our commitments on
生态安全屏障体系system of shields for ecological security,
生态廊道ecological corridors
生物多样性保护网络
the biodiversity protection networks
生态保护红线、永久基本农田、城镇开发边界drawing redlines for protecting the ecosystems, designating permanent basic cropland, and delineating boundaries for urban development
开展国土绿化行动
promote afforestation
石漠化
stony deserts,
地质灾害害geological disasters
扩大退耕还林还草。
turn more marginal farmland to forests and grasslands
轮作休耕
crop rotation andl and fallow
休养生息
regeneration of
生态补偿机制
mechanisms for ecological compensation
环境监管体制
the environmental regulation system
国有自然资源资产管理和自然生态监管机构
regulatory agencies to manage state-owned natural resource assets and monitor natural ecosystems
全民所有自然资源资产
public-owned natural resource assets
国土空间
territorial space
坚决
take tough steps
生态文明建设功在当代、利在千秋。
What we are doing today to build an ecological civilization will benefit generations to come.
「未完待续」